Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Prayers for house

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I went to see this place tonight.It is really cool.Very unique.Somewhat rustic.It is on 10 acres and very remote which is what we want.I would really be a mountain lady and the rent is less than I am paying now.I really hope that the Lord opens the door for us because I think it would be fun to live there.Thank you for your prayers.

I went to see this place tonight.It is really cool.Very unique.Somewhat rustic.It is on 10 acres and very remote which is what we want.I would really be a mountain lady and the rent is less than I am paying now.I really hope that the Lord opens the door for us because I think it would be fun to live there.Thank you for your prayers.
How exciting!!!
Praying you get it!

Praying hard for you Kathi. It sounds gorgeous. Dear Lord, please give Kathi the home she needs, and may she be blessed in her new home.

Still praying dear Sister Kathi, and I do know God is able, but not only that, He is preparing the place for you He wants you to be. I think at times when driving of the red lights I must endure, and then have thought of Rom 8:28 how that all things work together for our good. I once discussed that with a brother in Christ and commented that I didn't see a wreck that God kept me from, and he told me no, you would have been the wreck He kept you from. Faith in what God says is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen. Praise God Kathi, we can trust Him in all our going. :)

Still praying dear Sister Kathi, and I do know God is able, but not only that, He is preparing the place for you He wants you to be. I think at times when driving of the red lights I must endure, and then have thought of Rom 8:28 how that all things work together for our good. I once discussed that with a brother in Christ and commented that I didn't see a wreck that God kept me from, and he told me no, you would have been the wreck He kept you from. Faith in what God says is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen. Praise God Kathi, we can trust Him in all our going. :)
I think that faith is a very important part of this whole thing.God wants to know that I trust Him.

I am 99.9% sure the home is ours.I have to do some last minute things with the paperwork :woot2 Thank you God and thank you everyone for your prayers.

AWESOME! Will keep praying until you have the lease signed and firmly in your fist! So happy for you. Thank you God.

Prayers continue that all goes well, including the move & all the unpacking :wave2

(Unless, of course, you decide not to unpack. There is, after all, something to be said about decorating one's home in Early American box..............hehehe!)

Thank you everyone for your encouragement and your support and prayers.I go tomorrow morning to sign the papers.Until then I am in paranoid mode :lol The problem is that we need to be out of this house July 31st and we can not get into the new house until Aug 6th.I have spoken with our current Management Company and they are ok with that.I think my Property manager is a Christian.She keeps telling me she will pray for my son and I.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back