Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Prayers for house

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I am going to take a huge leap of blind faith.With absolutely no rentals in the horizon I am going to start packing.It just came to me. :shrug

Thank you jason.
I have been looking online for cars within my approved loan ranges and considering what my wife wants.yesterday I looked at trucks and I realized that we got deals on both my truck and hers. the base models of both Nissan frontiers and the Toyota Tacoma don't have antilock brakes. so im looking at the kia soul and also will go to Honda. my wife does like the kia soul it has power windows and locks. she likes those . I don't. cheaper and it has more safety features and also better gas mileage. I will keep my truck as long as I can. when it goes I will have to go from there.

My daughter is looking for a car now as well.She now has an old Cadillac hand me down.The music system and air conditioning have recently broken down.She has as 11/2 hour commute to and from work.She is looking at a Nissan.I forget what model.She was considering a Honda Fit and after doing alot of research about the different cars found that the Honda Fit flunked on of the safety test terribly.

My daughter is looking for a car now as well.She now has an old Cadillac hand me down.The music system and air conditioning have recently broken down.She has as 11/2 hour commute to and from work.She is looking at a Nissan.I forget what model.She was considering a Honda Fit and after doing alot of research about the different cars found that the Honda Fit flunked on of the safety test terribly.
im anal on a lot but I also have to consider that this isn't the car that im driving. I look more of what is under the hood and what I can fix, the kia soul I looked at has under seat ac. never heard of that but its just simple ac duct work, those seldom fail. unless I have to remove a seat, im not going to repair that or touch it.

My X husband knew cars like you would not believe.That was his first love.Not wife and family.We could be driving down the road in our car and he would hear a noise and he could tell you what was wrong with the car.He had taken several cars totally apart in his lifetime and put them back together.That I miss but he would not repair them himself even though he could.Work kept him way too busy.

My X husband knew cars like you would not believe.That was his first love.Not wife and family.We could be driving down the road in our car and he would hear a noise and he could tell you what was wrong with the car.He had taken several cars totally apart in his lifetime and put them back together.That I miss but he would not repair them himself even though he could.Work kept him way too busy.
I do that. I thought I heard timing chain noise from my truck this morning. it wasn't , it hasn't done that noise in a while and periodically for no reason it makes that noise and do so for a minute or two. its done since warranty. oil pressure is ok in that no light is on. drives me nuts. that or it makes lifter noises.

Have you considered contacting a reputable real estate office to see if they have any managed properties for rent?
Yes,a ton.In fact I have given about 10 companies my name and phone number and exactly what I want.Not only that about 6 people who have many rentals have my name and phone number. :shrug
The problem is when you get a nice secluded 3BR 2bath home for rent than is affordable like under $1,900.00/mo. they have 50 applications.That is what I had to deal with today.
I think people do not like the fact that my son is disabled.I think they are afraid of that.

Last edited:
Take no thought for the morrow.

How about the "God knows what you need" cliché: because it's true. I was reading that the phrase Jehovah-Jireh (The LORD provides) means literally "God will see" or "God will see to it". People say it as "God provides". And YHWH sees your needs and will meet them. You think you know something about God, and then it just gets deeper.

I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. Joshua 1:31 NIV

Walk the land where this home is located and clam it. Believe you receive. Because flesh and blood can't inherit the kingdom of God, you will not be able to detect anything with your five human senses. The only requirement is faith.

FAITH PLEASES GOD; IT SEES THE INVISIBLE AND SHOWS YOU THE VICTORY BEFORE THE FIGHT. WHATEVER IS NOT OF FAITH IS SIN. Hebrews 11:6, 1; Romans 14:23

JESUS USED FAITH IN EVERYTHING. THERE IS NO TIME IN FAITH; IT IS NOW BECAUSE ALL OF THE PROMISES OF GOD ARE YEAH AND AMEN. John 2:3-5, II Corinthians 1:20

FAITH IS ABOVE THE NORMAL INTELLECT.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back