Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

preaching is it biblical ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Henry said:
Soma

The internet has certainly helped :)

Free

This not my opinion, an opinion has no basis in fact. But what I am saying is based in fact, the bible and statistics.

There is no such thing as the modern church in the bible that is a fact, the NT church met in homes that is a fact, there is no pastor on the bible that is a fact, the NT church was leb by elders that is a fact, the NT church gathered to eat together no other reason given that is a fact.

And more and more, you can argu but really you are arguing with the bible not me. These are not my opinions from no where they are things based in the facts of the bible and statistics of the church in america today.

Sorry, but pastor ran building churches are unbiblical that is a fact. Like it or not.

People leaving becuase they are learning this to be the truth.

Check out Barnas new work "Revolution" and keep your eyes opened, the time of buildings pretending to be churches is nearing an end THANK GOD

Henry, it's been shown in this thread and others that you have your facts wrong. This is really all there is left to say: :crying:

Mark.13
[21] And then if any one says to you, `Look, here is the Christ!' or `Look, there he is!' do not believe it.

Mark.13
[21] And then if any one says to you, `Look, here is the Christ!' or `Look, there he is!' do not believe it.

So much for Church!

Thats where Jesus is on Sundays as well correct?

"This is GODS HOUSE" remember that hym.....????

Thess

No you and some others merely said I was wrong, inspite of the scriptures, you merely explain them away. Oh and insult me a bit while you at it.

Henry said:
Soma

The internet has certainly helped :)

Free

This not my opinion, an opinion has no basis in fact. But what I am saying is based in fact, the bible and statistics.

There is no such thing as the modern church in the bible that is a fact, the NT church met in homes that is a fact, there is no pastor on the bible that is a fact, the NT church was leb by elders that is a fact, the NT church gathered to eat together no other reason given that is a fact.

And more and more, you can argu but really you are arguing with the bible not me. These are not my opinions from no where they are things based in the facts of the bible and statistics of the church in america today.

Sorry, but pastor ran building churches are unbiblical that is a fact. Like it or not.

People leaving becuase they are learning this to be the truth.

Check out Barnas new work "Revolution" and keep your eyes opened, the time of buildings pretending to be churches is nearing an end THANK GOD

Whose feet are you going to lay all your money at when you sell your house?

Henry said:
Thess

No you and some others merely said I was wrong, inspite of the scriptures, you merely explain them away. Oh and insult me a bit while you at it.

No, I agreed with what other posters have said, who sited much scripture. I guess being entertaining is an insult. Report it to the mods. I'm sure they will delete it straight up.

Henry said:
lay at the feet of? What are you talking about?

It's in your Bible Henry. Acts chapter 4&5I think it is. Thought you knew your Bible.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back