Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Question About Holy Communion

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I wont debate with you any longer Wondering, the testimony stands, there is no trust in anyone these days, it cant be fulfilled any more ( how they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.)

Also God warned us, at this ending time people are implacable ( incapable of being corrected)as they are too proud.

How would anyone trust those who can steal our soul, at such a time, such an empty discussion of any goodness, to receive communion with those who say they are not darkness. ( but wont hear any rebuke at all).

Romans 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Yes, actual blood. The doctrines of transsubstantiation (catholic, orthodox) and consubstantiation (lutheran) require the ingesting of actual blood.

I think it was through quantum physics somehow that, the scientists now believe that Blood is in reality congealed light. I don't have the source for you anymore but I know I read it and what it said.

And that would agree with Isaiah 60 for us to arise and shine. I can see how falling would dim ones light and perhaps make it congeal. From sin. That's also why Jesus, after His resurection and He was with the disciples and He was telling them, I am flesh and bone, touch me and see.

He didn't say flesh and blood like we say. He said flesh and bone. No mention of blood. Because He was resurected and without any sin nature anymore to congeal his man blood. He probably had no blood at that point because none of His light was dimmed or congealed!

So in one sense, one could perhaps say That going into communion with the Lord and drinking His blood that we are actually drinking in His Light. The light of God.

I think it was through quantum physics somehow that, the scientists now believe that Blood is in reality congealed light. I don't have the source for you anymore but I know I read it and what it said.

And that would agree with Isaiah 60 for us to arise and shine. I can see how falling would dim ones light and perhaps make it congeal. From sin. That's also why Jesus, after His resurection and He was with the disciples and He was telling them, I am flesh and bone, touch me and see.

He didn't say flesh and blood like we say. He said flesh and bone. No mention of blood. Because He was resurected and without any sin nature anymore to congeal his man blood. He probably had no blood at that point because none of His light was dimmed or congealed!

So in one sense, one could perhaps say That going into communion with the Lord and drinking His blood that we are actually drinking in His Light. The light of God.
What?
Edward is moving into deep Metaphysics?

There is a side of Communion that is physical.

There is a side of communion that might be called social/mental.

There is a side/level that goes higher into spiritual transition/change.

When each of us is challenged in our belief area, we are slow to hear others.

How is a seed the word of God? Written inside the seed is the story of growth of new life. The act of communion is way beyond seed harvest led and turned into flour, that is made into bread. And way beyond a change of grapes into wine (leaven of sorts) till all becomes changed.

What level we see is part of something far greater than we comprehend.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Quantum physics, eh? Like anyone in the first century (or even the 19th for that matter) ever had a concept that even came close to quantum physics.

God gave directives that were not too hard to understand and obey. Not ingesting actual blood is no different.
To drink blood or eat meat with the blood still in it was a sin. Still is.

Acts 15:20 but that we write to them that they abstain from things contaminated by idols and from fornication and from what is strangled and from blood.

lol lol mu
Quantum physics, eh? Like anyone in the first century (or even the 19th for that matter) ever had a concept that even came close to quantum physics.

God gave directives that were not too hard to understand and obey. Not ingesting actual blood is no different.

Acts 15:20 but that we write to them that they abstain from things contaminated by idols and from fornication and from what is strangled and from blood.
it really takes Jew and gentile joined into one new man to understand:
John 6:56 kjv
56: He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Us in Christ - Christ in us

Revelation 3:20
20. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

eddif

Yes, actual blood. The doctrines of transsubstantiation (catholic, orthodox) and consubstantiation (lutheran) require the ingesting of actual blood.
I have never seen anyone -- Catholic, Orthodox, Lutheran, or anyone else -- ingest actual blood. And I hope I never do! That would be extremely barbaric and, if it was human blood, they would probably be arrested! I have seen wine ingested, which symbolizes blood, but it is not actual blood.

Communion is with the Holy Ghost, and now people have not the Spirit, no wonder light has nothing to do with darkness.

2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Jude 1:19 (false teachers) These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

I have never seen anyone -- Catholic, Orthodox, Lutheran, or anyone else -- ingest actual blood. And I hope I never do! That would be extremely barbaric and, if it was human blood, they would probably be arrested! I have seen wine ingested, which symbolizes blood, but it is not actual blood.
I understand that. But I have had Catholic friends who after a times of intense prayer or personal struggle have tasted real human blood when they took the eucharist.

If you consider yourself a Christian, why do you still observe the OT law?

Mark 7:18-19, "He said to them, “So, are you also without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile, since it enters not the heart but the stomach and goes out into the sewer?” (Thus he declared all foods clean.)

Matthew 6:25, "“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?"

Romans 14:20-22, "Do not, for the sake of food, destroy the work of God. Everything is indeed clean, but it is wrong to make someone stumble by what you eat; it is good not to eat meat or drink wine or do anything that makes your brother or sister stumble. Hold the conviction that you have as your own before God. Blessed are those who do not condemn themselves because of what they approve."

There is no biblical support for hearing a pastor/priest, or anyone but God on any matter ( to avoid satan and his ministers at the faithless end time now)

For everybody who tries to show they have biblical support for being heard, and having authority over anyone, they can not support their oppositions, neither can any pastor or priest have any authority over anyone, no holy communion, only perverse disputes of men of corrupt minds as we are told. ( who can only resist the truth but can never acknowledge it)

1 Timothy 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

2 Timothy 3:8
Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

If you consider yourself a Christian, why do you still observe the OT law?

Mark 7:18-19, "He said to them, “So, are you also without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile, since it enters not the heart but the stomach and goes out into the sewer?” (Thus he declared all foods clean.)

Matthew 6:25, "“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?"

Romans 14:20-22, "Do not, for the sake of food, destroy the work of God. Everything is indeed clean, but it is wrong to make someone stumble by what you eat; it is good not to eat meat or drink wine or do anything that makes your brother or sister stumble. Hold the conviction that you have as your own before God. Blessed are those who do not condemn themselves because of what they approve."
The law is a shadow of things to come. Presented as a shadow the law is being used lawfully.

eddif

I have no idea what this means.
Colossians 2:16 kjv
16. Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17. Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
https://biblehub.com/kjv/colossians/2.htm
Other translations read reality or substance for the word body.

So food, drink. which day is Sunday.
Or what yearly celebrations are important are not real concerns if not related to Jesus.

eddif

Um - Last time I looked, Acts 15 was in the NEW testament....
But the prohibition against eating meat with blood in it or drinking blood is a commandment in the Old Testament. As I pointed out in post #292, the prohibition has nothing to do with the New Covenant.

There are many references to the Old Testament in the New Testament. What does your snide comment -- Last time I looked, Acts 15 was in the NEW testament.... mean? Are you a first century Gentile joining the Jewish church?

Colossians 2:20-22, "If with Christ you died to the elemental principles of the world, why do you live as if you still belonged to the world? Why do you submit to regulations, “Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!”? All these regulations refer to things that perish with use; they are simply human commands and teachings."

Last edited:

Yeah the Lord told us not to drink blood. Pour it out upon the ground instead. If blood is congealed light then it would have had to be that sin entered the world...and blood became a reality at that time. But it is not needed by anngelic spiritual beings because they have no damage. their light shines pure, right?

Back