Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Repent!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
REPENT!

FOR THE END OF THE GLOBULAR EARTH IS NEAR!

latest

REPENT!

FOR THE END OF THE GLOBULAR EARTH IS NEAR!

latest

Goodbye Goble Spinning ball flying through space at 67,000 MPH while rotating at 1,000 mph. I held you dear, until NASA's Own flight mechanics told me you were not real. Every plane fly's a flat Earth Model. It's almost as bad as the day I found out Santa Clause was not real. (Though I could now act anyway I wanted and still get the loot.)

Globehuggers around the World shed tears of sorrow. Goodbye round buddy.

Repent, the End of our Globe is at hand. Doom ahead. No more big bang, no more evolution.

Now that we've found out, space monsters are on the way.
And they'll be coming for all the scientists first.

Space-Monsters-Must-Die-Thumb.jpg

How can a space satellite send messages to earth millions of light years away when I cant even get phone reception up the road.

Common elite science and secret govn agencies, stop being stingy with all the technology and share.

How can a space satellite send messages to earth millions of light years away when I cant even get phone reception up the road.

Common elite science and secret govn agencies, stop being stingy with all the technology and share.

I would not say those things in a public forum.

Gus Grissom while they were testing communications between two buildings and could not said over the intercom system. If we can't communicate between two buildings, how the Hell we going to make it to the moon.

He also took a coat hanger and put a lemon through it and hung it on the lander they were training on.

That same week, He was burned alive in a capsule. Years later His autopsy report said acute cyanide poisoning.

Also all flights vanish in the Indian ocean including the new SLS Orion project will do south of the equator. No satellites in space.
NASA said, not me, have the video to prove that and flight paths.

OR

The Giant space monster is eating GPS signals and we are all doomed!!!!

Repent, all cell phones are about to lose contact, the most horrible thing that can happen to teenagers. The end is near~!!!!

I would not say those things in a public forum.

Gus Grissom while they were testing communications between two buildings and could not said over the intercom system. If we can't communicate between two buildings, how the Hell we going to make it to the moon.

He also took a coat hanger and put a lemon through it and hung it on the lander they were training on.

That same week, He was burned alive in a capsule. Years later His autopsy report said acute cyanide poisoning.

Also all flights vanish in the Indian ocean including the new SLS Orion project will do south of the equator. No satellites in space.
NASA said, not me, have the video to prove that and flight paths.

OR

The Giant space monster is eating GPS signals and we are all doomed!!!!

Repent, all cell phones are about to lose contact, the most horrible thing that can happen to teenagers. The end is near~!!!!

I have said worse on a public forum yesterday and nothing has changed since then, its just the same two men in black suits and dark sunglasses sitting in a van outside my house each day with ear peices, I think they just borrowing my free wifi, and the same drone thats been hovering over my property, i think its just taking photos of the ocean, so yea, nothing to worry about.

I have said worse on a public forum yesterday and nothing has changed since then, its just the same two men in black suits and dark sunglasses sitting in a van outside my house each day with ear peices, I think they just borrowing my free wifi, and the same drone thats been hovering over my property, i think its just taking photos of the ocean, so yea, nothing to worry about.
I think I have seen that van. Don't think they are not monitoring the flat earth folks. I suspect some shills are even among us here. I get shut down when I talk about it.

However, we can talk about a fish that grew legs, eyes and walked out of the water to become human. That is not called a conspiracy theory. Complete nuts, but not a conspiracy. You get to close to the truth, you get shut down.

Even believers are really on the Shill side.

The end is near, repent.

Pole shifts, earths rotation slowing down, flat earth, space aliens....hmmmm. The convergence of all theories is coming.

Am I afraid? Not in the least. The book of revelation doesn't mention all the humans slamming at 200 MPH on the walls of their homes and buildings.

God is in control. Change IS coming but think people, think.

Pole shifts, earths rotation slowing down, flat earth, space aliens....hmmmm. The convergence of all theories is coming.

Am I afraid? Not in the least. The book of revelation doesn't mention all the humans slamming at 200 MPH on the walls of their homes and buildings.

God is in control. Change IS coming but think people, think.

Your right, it was at 300mph.

Repent, the End is Near.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back