Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Repent!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand.

fj.jpg
But aren't those foot prints?

You mean reminders. Same message I hope. (smile)
Jesus came to seek and save the lost. He doesn't take over your mind as you have free will.

But about the time of the end I would state Rev 11 is a sign that can't be mistaken.

Randy

Repent, for Revelation 11 is near!!!

Repent, for Revelation 11 is near!!!

Everyone who sins is a slave to sin unless the Son sets them free. And if the Son sets them free they shall be free indeed. Those who are born again don't continue to sin.

1 John NIV
Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. 5But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin. 6No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.

7Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous. 8The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. 9No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God. 10This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

Randy

Everyone who sins is a slave to sin unless the Son sets them free. And if the Son sets them free they shall be free indeed. Those who are born again don't continue to sin.

1 John NIV
Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. 5But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin. 6No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.

7Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous. 8The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. 9No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God. 10This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

Randy

Do you mean having assurance the Most High does not see sin in the born through Christ, so are blameless before God, rather than the born again being actural sinless.

Anyone who says they are without sin is a liar. What I do I do not want to do.

I mean, I cant see how anyone has lust free eyes while trapped in the sinful flesh.

Do you mean having assurance the Most High does not see sin in the born through Christ, so are blameless before God, rather than the born again being actural sinless.

I mean, I cant see how anyone has lust free eyes while trapped in the sinful flesh.
It's rather easy once you see the person instead of a body.
Lust eyes are on my wife and not on some chick.

A good tree doesn't bear bad fruit. I expect the discussion would be how one defines sin in regard to sinless. I would add keeping 9 of the 10 commandments, (minus keep the sabbath), and keeping one from sexual immorality as sinless. All that is summed up in Jesus's command to love one another. God put His Spirit in us through Jesus that we might obey Him. Those that continue to sin after coming to the knowledge of the truth should expect judgment after the life of the body.

Regardless it must be possible as John, (not I) wrote.

Funny that. It went from repent the kingdom of heaven is near, to repent the end is near.

Just shows how twisted scripture gets. Unless there is a verse that says repent the end is near. I dunno.

Nice observation about the Kingdom of Heaven being left out.

I was just talking to some people about concepts like near, far, long and short, and how there are so many different interpretations of these words. To me, I view them more as spiritual concepts rather than indicators of specific times. Spiritually speaking "The end is near" translates to "these issues are important".

NIBIRU- NASA Fake CGI to destory us all. Repent, your time is up.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back