Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Rev 4:3 contradicts gen 1:1 with proof in images

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I dont "hear" my internal dialogue. You use your ears to hear. You don't hear your thoughts unless you voice them with your mouth. You know your thoughts because they are yours.
Hearing doesn't require ears. In fact, the reason for that is that ears aren't the hearing itself, they r just often correlated to hearing.

I dont "hear" my internal dialogue. You use your ears to hear. You don't hear your thoughts unless you voice them with your mouth. You know your thoughts because they are yours.
Hearing isn't your own ears. even if hearing requires ears that doesn't mean it is ears themselves. That's why scientists have long since exposed some animals have been studied as having no ears but can hear

Rev 4:3 says god had an appearance that John actually saw.
"He was to resemble a sardine stone"

When u see a resemblance u have to actually be seeing something that has shape, size, and color. the official definition of resemblance determined that. So John didn't just metaphorically observe the personality of god, he must've actually seen a god that was colors too. There's a contingency between physical colors to spiritual personalities that can't be separated in the context of heaven as depicted in the bible.

Last edited:
There is no metaphor for physically appearing like something, other than your personality being similar to another thing. Well god definitely looked like something physical in that verse because John actually was physically seeing physical colors of god. The colors he saw he said were god, instead of saying they only represented the personality of god. John never said his vision wasn't a physical vision.

Rev 4:3 says god had an appearance that John actually saw.
"He was to resemble a sardine stone"

When u see a resemblance u have to actually be seeing something that has shape, size, and color. the official definition of resemblance determined that. So John didn't just metaphorically observe the personality of god, he must've actually seen a god that was colors too. There's a contingency between physical colors to spiritual personalities that can't be separated in the context of heaven as depicted in the bible.
Have you ever had a dream and If so what did you "see" ?

Have you ever had a dream and If so what did you "see" ?
Physical things are what I saw. U can't see something that isn't physical because something that isn't physical doesn't have size, shape, or color. What makes something physical is that it has those properties. So something non physical wouldn't have those properties since it's the absence of the physical. Non physical isn't the physical, it's just the absence of the physical things like size, color. Heat isn't the cold, it's just the absence of it. I'd suggest looking up physical properties

No one here other than me has explained why John said his vision was a physical vision but ppl still say it wasn't. When John himself admitted it was a physical vision then there's no reason to say it wasn't. U can't physically see something in a physical vision that isn't physical in the vision

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back