Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Revving up

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I may still have a serious misdemeanor on my record. Not at all complaining especially since it started as a mid level felony carrying 15 years. Ugh. I ended up with a suspended sentence did 3 years of probation. I successfully completed probation nearly 5 years ago. Ok ✅

Getting that out of the way because I seem to be experiencing a whole new level of open contempt…

With 0 further offenses no psych hospitalizations in nearly 15 years and…

I don’t get it lol 😆 that’s what I’m trying to get at. I have lived in a modest but surprisingly comfortable and nice place owned by family for a tad over 3 years now. I enjoy a solid good relationship with my parents. Mama is fully retired from her job and dad is semiretired from his. They live in a small town near the small city I live in and I see them often. Ok ✅

So…. I don’t get it obviously. Maybe it’s because they got me a new car? First new car of my life. Yay 😀 nothing fancy. I had an accident and the insurance payment was bigger than expected. I like the car and the good gas mileage. I dunno. By His grace I am handling the friction better than in years past it’s just…

Confusing. What gives with hard stares and harsh words from people I don’t know and have never messed with?

So I’m here yet again asking for prayers. Thanks 🙏

I may still have a serious misdemeanor on my record. Not at all complaining especially since it started as a mid level felony carrying 15 years. Ugh. I ended up with a suspended sentence did 3 years of probation. I successfully completed probation nearly 5 years ago. Ok ✅

Getting that out of the way because I seem to be experiencing a whole new level of open contempt…

I don’t get it lol 😆 that’s what I’m trying to get at. I have lived in a modest but surprisingly comfortable and nice place owned by family for a tad over 3 years now. I enjoy a solid good relationship with my parents. Mama is fully retired from her job and dad is semiretired from his. They live in a small town near the small city I live in and I see them often. Ok ✅

So…. I don’t get it obviously. Maybe it’s because they got me a new car? First new car of my life. Yay 😀 nothing fancy. I had an accident and the insurance payment was bigger than expected. I like the car and the good gas mileage. I dunno. By His grace I am handling the friction better than in years past it’s just…

Confusing. What gives with hard stares and harsh words from people I don’t know and have never messed with?

Well it does seem harsh to be held in contempt by others for no seeming reason. And yet people see us in ways that we may not see ourselves. Your thoughts expressed here are internal to yourself and your presence is visible to others. It is sometimes how people sense our peace that gives rise to difficulties. I wouldn't worry about it too much brother. Just be yourself and be respectful and polite and pray for those who hold you in contempt. Ive been held in contempt for my entire life - but only because I don't take a double headed axe to people. In fact I go out of my way to be nice to people in my daily life. It can work sometimes - but it often doesn't. Its no big deal and I would encourage you to stand in your confidence of the Lord and the love and care of your Mama and Dad. That is worth more than precious Gold. Praying for you.

it's who they are - cats meow - dogs bark and those who don't know the Lord behave like the devil - stay in the presence and comfort of the Lord as your shelter - Psalm 91 - He loves you and you are clean in Him - no one else's opinion matters - but if it does then know we love you and care about you and support you

Thanks 🙏

Deal is I’m getting better at life thanks to Jesus Christ. That includes handling this junk. It’s just so…creepy mind game junk and it’s people I don’t know. What gives? But then again…

I have to do my own life in Christ regardless of the mind games. 😎

I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me. Ok ✅

The snark and mind games continue and…

I’m now thinking so what? Just the one serious misdemeanor on my record. Parents are good to me and I have my own place and vehicle and I’m healthy and…

Problems? I could do without the taunts but it’s bullying and mind games. But especially since I was able to get the security system things are better. Putting a camera in the front bedroom window…clever maneuver I don’t get messed with as much. Ok ✅

God is Good. I went to the grocery store today and got my stuff some taunting and…

Miserable people are a dime a dozen. All over the world. Small towns small cities rumors fly about lots of people and…

Yeah. Real world. The big one seems to be that I am delusional because I think my parents hired an attorney. Lots of snobbery in my area. Truth? Almost 9 years ago now my parents hired an attorney and I bonded out n serious charges and then got probation on reduced charges. Not that I’m special just…long suffering parents and a loving God.

I dunno. I still get frightened because it’s almost as if people think they have a right to control me and I shudder to think about what would happen to me without Jesus Christ and without my parents because…

Like so many people I was ripped to shreds. Done. Happens out there in the real world.

Venting trying to make sense of it. I praise The Lord for His mercy and for my parents. 😎

Maybe it’s my prayers to be free of psychobabble being answered…

So called schizophrenia is not the issue. I wonder if schizophrenia is just a label that my parents used to justify reconciliation and the rest of my community seems intent on using against me…

But it’s just another lie applied by a fallen world. Nothing personal I suppose.

Back