Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

I don't know why I never thought to photo or mention this
It's been done for several decades.whenever I throw papers on Christmas day.these are up.one year I was throwing at midnight and they had the road I took a photo from blocked off and booths and were caroling.I asked what this was about.they told me the tradition.the light candle is several blocks from the road.

Perhaps you didn't think about it because it occurs only once a year?

I've heard of other communities doing the lighted candles, but I haven't had the honor of living in one of them to experience the tradition. Maybe I'll just have to see if something like that can be organized for next Christmas in my area.

Perhaps you didn't think about it because it occurs only once a year?

I've heard of other communities doing the lighted candles, but I haven't had the honor of living in one of them to experience the tradition. Maybe I'll just have to see if something like that can be organized for next Christmas in my area.
I know as when I drove I expected to see the bags .they have a ton of them.I picked vero beach ave as that was the most lighted intersection to photo.I took this at about 3 am.the candle lighted one was one a few on victory blvd.I had to turn off the flash and get out of the truck. Lol I bet the owners knowing me where wondering why I took photos they are up and usually getting ready to walk there dogs.they used to talk to me while I read meters.

To my knowledge as I posted this on fb it's the only one.others will post or comment about it.many that live in mcansch park post on vero fb page.
I have posted Arial images of mcansch park's curved roads.

I know as when I drove I expected to see the bags .they have a ton of them.I picked vero beach ave as that was the most lighted intersection to photo.I took this at about 3 am.the candle lighted one was one a few on victory blvd.I had to turn off the flash and get out of the truck. Lol I bet the owners knowing me where wondering why I took photos they are up and usually getting ready to walk there dogs.they used to talk to me while I read meters.

If they had asked, you could have simply said that dedication to the job goes without saying for you :thumbsup

I usually note who does so that if I'm looking to photo ,I simply dont.remember the VictorIan home i took a photo and posted? That is such a case.

I'd say that no one would have been able to object to your taking pictures, considering that they were in open street areas.

Yes, I recall that Victorian home. Didn't recall about the owner, tho.

I'd say that no one would have been able to object to your taking pictures, considering that they were in open street areas.

Yes, I recall that Victorian home. Didn't recall about the owner, tho.
Mcansch park isn't gated .but well where I took the candle lighted one was of the main travel area.

Out in the open..... no question that the public could readily view the amazing display.
Yes,but when I took these.they wasnt any carroling.they do that for an hour.Start at 11 pm and finish with the candle lighting .if I recall that right.the mayor of mcansch park.if I talk to her will know.I wish I could post a video of her dancing .she does that when she plans to give me a tip.it's clean and joyful.she is big into any holiday from Christmas to easter and inbetween. She will decorate. I will try to get her home.oddly she didn't have candles out.

AirDancer Oops.that last one was loading as I switched to my smartphone.the empty foundation is possibly two things .the water tower,or its namesake restaurant.also I add where the t and d guys would wait and respond to calls.they parked near the plant and also had a building.the black and white is an attempt to make out the diesel turbine. If you can see the stairs it's that big.

The train tracks are a spur to the fec storage yard and the old passenger service.I took that as simply I was there.the switch is remote operated with a mechanical back up

Great photos of a stunning building!

I could just make out the stairs ... that turnbine must be huge!
It is.but that's the baby .the other three were bigger.if I remember the video .the last as often with the government was just before she was put as a back up plant.this was a back up plant up to 1994.it was in really bad shape.the glass all was broken .

Back