Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

It is.but that's the baby .the other three were bigger.if I remember the video .the last as often with the government was just before she was put as a back up plant.this was a back up plant up to 1994.it was in really bad shape.the glass all was broken .

The baby? The other three must have been gigantic!

It's good that the glass has been replaced and the structure appears in sound shape.

It really is a stunning building.

Ran of diesel and or oil.the cng turbines were turbines like a jet but powered by cng.there's a picture if big blue in the late 60s with two stacks versus her present five.three of the large ones you can easily make out.the other two not as much.she grew as needed. I looked at a topo from 1970.it shows less.there then now.a few tanks and buildings less.the cooling tower isn't visible either

It's providential that space was allowed for additional turbines as the needs grew. Some community leaders and/or businesses weren't so forward-thinking.

It's providential that space was allowed for additional turbines as the needs grew. Some community leaders and/or businesses weren't so forward-thinking.
Not so here.the town was laid out in the 20s with many a roads that still weren't even developing until the late 70s.mcansch park put in place in the early 20s but not built up until the 50s.shoot I seen an empty lot finally get built.the veto highlands which I can post a 51 image of all the roads and use the 81 and 71 and current Google Earth image and that still has lots to build.

They beat Waldo sexton who was in vero and had groves as well.kennedy had groves in oslo.gracewood is also by marriage given to their daughter it was at us1 and near oslo.it last was out by 9th ave.images I will have to find

Meant to say 'areas' ....

(really am going to have to trade in these flashing blue light special fingers........... no longer working as well as they should!)

Ok.I have topos that show me that time .I was looking at the 81 topo earlier and made out what I remembered about the dead man curve at aviation Blvd .and Also could see where the navy rr was still there .a few things about piper I forgot.

I was just thinking about zoning laws, how the groves would fair if they still existed ... subdivisions sprouting up around the groves, so the groves couldn't expand.........

Rather a futile line of thought, considering the groves no longer exist

My prayers for former Deputy Yates' family.

The article presented an amazing tribute to an amazing man. May he rest in peace!
I remember mostly the produce and supermarket. That closed in the early 90s as he sold it.it might still stand
.the Addy is near the jail route.I will use Google Earth to look.then at my leisure as I will take a break near there and photo.

I remember mostly the produce and supermarket. That closed in the early 90s as he sold it.it might still stand
.the Addy is near the jail route.I will use Google Earth to look.then at my leisure as I will take a break near there and photo.

He left a legacy of peace and caring about others. This ol' world is in need of more people like him.

Back