Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

What a drive that would be!
Not very long.it's about three blocks. If that.it covers a natural and unmolested river and mangroves. I'm sure the islands have a name besides Johns island.the road it leads to is called coconut palm.

Not very long.it's about three blocks. If that.it covers a natural and unmolested river and mangroves. I'm sure the islands have a name besides Johns island.the road it leads to is called coconut palm.

Even 3 blocks would make for a remarkable drive .......... quite nice!

Even 3 blocks would make for a remarkable drive .......... quite nice!
I figured you would like it.when I was looking at old Oslo road from back in my youth, 1980,1971.I remembered the Australia pine tunnels. None of those are around.it was common to have a few of those as one went from east to west.

I figured you would like it.when I was looking at old Oslo road from back in my youth, 1980,1971.I remembered the Australia pine tunnels. None of those are around.it was common to have a few of those as one went from east to west.

It's sad when some traditions are no longer followed.

My mother's grandparents lived on a boulevard ... tree lined ... it was gorgeous. I happened to re-visit that area not all that long ago ... the trees were gone, as was the strip of land in the center. So sad.

It's sad when some traditions are no longer followed.

My mother's grandparents lived on a boulevard ... tree lined ... it was gorgeous. I happened to re-visit that area not all that long ago ... the trees were gone, as was the strip of land in the center. So sad.
No,home development and Oslo widening.it's two lane past kings highway. I will post the arials. That and these trees are a nuisance to some.why don't cry a river when your home is destroyed in a storm.

No,home development and Oslo widening.it's two lane past kings highway. I will post the arials. That and these trees are a nuisance to some.why don't cry a river when your home is destroyed in a storm.

Oh.... those trees were blocking their view, eh?

Oh.... those trees were blocking their view, eh?
Some say but more of how could they. The beach homes still have some.round island and moorings still has them.I found old groves by using Google earth.in ww2.the riomar route had them .this home and bay oak Dr is literally surrounded by them or in a canopy.given the storms it's not suprising.this was never leveled.to the west and east ,though not much it has them. View attachment 8298

Those poles aren't from a dock but the old winter beach bridge.this why I shot out over the river.I may shoot the mainland side of old bridge location. Easily driven too.

After my area received another dumping of snow, it's quite joyful to see blue skies, grass & trees (especially palm trees!) and water that doesn't ice covering it!

After my area received another dumping of snow, it's quite joyful to see blue skies, grass & trees (especially palm trees!) and water that doesn't ice covering it!

I did the patio route, the patio itself is on that route. I didn't have the time to photo the place but I did get this.it's part of the rhyburn apartment. Apparently it's a storage for the owner.I don't get the pavers.View attachment 8330 View attachment 8331

I did the patio route, the patio itself is on that route. I didn't have the time to photo the place but I did get this.it's part of the rhyburn apartment. Apparently it's a storage for the owner.I don't get the pavers.View attachment 8330 View attachment 8331

I would imagine the owner either plans to use those pavers on an upcoming project, or those pavers were dug up from somewhere for possible later usage. That is quite a few pavers, though!

I would imagine the owner either plans to use those pavers on an upcoming project, or those pavers were dug up from somewhere for possible later usage. That is quite a few pavers, though!
Yet this apartment has sat fir years.I did notice he is slowly restoring it.I have posted it before and had it as my avatar

Back