Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

Spur of the moment,which often is my best photos. I need to go there and shoot this one from all angles.it's large.

It housed navy pilots in ww2 for a few months.it's been restored recently. Another apt is being restored.

Amazing! I would never have thought it housed navy pilots in the 40s.

I wonder what a typical apartment inside is like. The exterior is impressing.

Amazing! I would never have thought it housed navy pilots in the 40s.

I wonder what a typical apartment inside is like. The exterior is impressing.
Large but it's old ,I sense it has stories to tell.I have read this very building for a few times.it's not far from the methodist church I posted a while back.most of old spanish homes can be walked too.of course I have legs to walk out things.

Large but it's old ,I sense it has stories to tell.I have read this very building for a few times.it's not far from the methodist church I posted a while back.most of old spanish homes can be walked too.of course I have legs to walk out things.

I really do have a preference for older structures. If I'm working on one, I prefer that the bones be solid (keeps the overall costs down).

You have "legs to walk out things" ? Excellent! It's always a lovely day when one has legs!

I really do have a preference for older structures. If I'm working on one, I prefer that the bones be solid (keeps the overall costs down).

You have "legs to walk out things" ? Excellent! It's always a lovely day when one has legs!
I have walked out 8 to 10 mile routes.that route this apartment is on is such a route.I literally circle back to my truck as I have planned it .I finish a quarter mile from it.I took this while I was walking back as it predates ww2 or is close to it View attachment 8377 View attachment 8378

The original high school gym and also near the first vero beach elementary school.Both were spanish ,moorish in appearance. The high school had a lot of Arabic doors,lattice?

The original high school gym and also near the first vero beach elementary school.Both were spanish ,moorish in appearance. The high school had a lot of Arabic doors,lattice?

I can understand the Spanish influence, but the moorish influence? I guess it would depend upon the backgrounds of the architect and the building committee at the time of the designing process.

I can understand the Spanish influence, but the moorish influence? I guess it would depend upon the backgrounds of the architect and the building committee at the time of the designing process.
Yes.st Helens has a moorish influence. Remember the arabs held Spain up to a few years prior the landing of Columbus at Freeport, Bahamas

Yes.st Helens has a moorish influence. Remember the arabs held Spain up to a few years prior the landing of Columbus at Freeport, Bahamas

Very true. During the same time frame, arabs were in Portugal as well. The Portuguese threw 'em out, without assistance from other countries.

Very true. During the same time frame, arabs were in Portugal as well. The Portuguese threw 'em out, without assistance from other countries.
I have not got into Portuguese architecture.there's not any here that I know off.if so likely Miami having a large Brazilian populace will have those. Vero has a few art deco stuff.I have to photo those.

Back