Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

I figured you liked that. I had you mind when I was walking back to my truck.

Oh, yea... I like that scene!

Throughout this thread and others, you've posted pictures that are post-card perfect. You really need to sell some of your photos ... they are amazing!

What about this home demonstrates a moorish influence?
The turret.only one I have seen.with spanish architecture the archways are ftom moorish influence.allot of the ones here have the arches.it's not ftom the muslims but they borrowed it from the byzantine and brought that to spain.

I like the entry & doors to this house ... but the colors of the house appear to be too bland for my taste.

Love the landscaping, tho!
The north side,which I couldn't easily photo has a heavy arabic influence arches with large curtains.

That's some cellphone you have, my friend! Quite impressive photos!
I hate walking with my binos to get reads.It would drive me nuts dragging my camera fir miles. I can snap photos and its not as noticed.one of these I was spotted.the large condo that has the tons of palms ,I was seen and the other .the roundabout too. Cars are always on thar thing. I have an old home to photo on thus route too.predates most of the homes in the area.it's one of the Kennedy grove homes it's in bad shape.I believe this was a grove home then later a palm tree farm after the closing of the groves. Kennedy had no groves for sometime.just finally made it official.the vbcc is also connected to him and he or they sold part of their groves to get the vbcc started.it was years ago surrender by groves

What a view leading up to that house. I can imagine the houses in that neighborhood have mid- to high six-figure price tags?
.this isn't on the beach and its rather interesting in that they use a dredged harbor that is a bit of a mystery. In who dredged it and just left it for years.it shows up in a 1970 topo.just east of groves and is not developed until grand harbor it's name sake comes along.

I can understand the need to be as inconspicuous as possible when taking photos. The phone would definitely be an asset as opposed to toting a regular camera :thumbsup

.this isn't on the beach and its rather interesting in that they use a dredged harbor that is a bit of a mystery. In who dredged it and just left it for years.it shows up in a 1970 topo.just east of groves and is not developed until grand harbor it's name sake comes along.

Now that is rather curious, isn't it!

The city grid doesn't go that north.st Andrews island is visible.as well as two other areas I read but aren't photo worthy

That's some view!

Is erosion a problem for those homes on the water's edge?
River,the Indian River .mangroves are all over the edges and in any water way there. They planted them as that was a grove prior .there was a marsh.I wish Google Earth would work on my lap top I could show you the before and after.

I was going to post the 81 or 71 topo of this area prior .you would easily find the harbor.the road,not shown,is called north Gifford rd.it goes back at least 100.in the topos you would see it for into the Gifford Dock,and Gifford road.which is in part still here.oddly city limits is at that dock.

Back