Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

:hysterical Yes, Cheyenne does indeed look like a yard ornament in her spot!
And what a great yard! I rather like the landscaping you've done
My wife,she did that.Monica before she moved helped weed out that area and others .mulch was layed out to.I can see my telephone pole stairs again

My wife,she did that.Monica before she moved helped weed out that area and others .mulch was layed out to.I can see my telephone pole stairs again

My compliments to both of them for all the work they put into making everything look so nice. It's not an easy task, for sure!

Being about to see telephone pole stairs again is a big bonus!

My compliments to both of them for all the work they put into making everything look so nice. It's not an easy task, for sure!

Being about to see telephone pole stairs again is a big bonus!
Those can get yuuuge.there's a meter in that.you might see it.it was more hidden last time I read this route.they had vero in mind.think of all my old homes pictures .they had palms or oaks.I never saw how spanish grand harbor was.yes I knew it had it but most of it IMHO was gaudy. Not alll....View attachment 8720

Now next the spanish homes and condos which I didn't have chance to really get Wood Duck.a lousy name for this Spanish revival.it fits in Miami,or some Latino nation. VERO will work too.they have an oak path. I will photo it next timeView attachment 8722

Now this too large all the homes in St Andrews ,grand harbor has a catholic name samesake.st David, James,phillip,Catherine etc.this Home has a moorish,yes muslim influence.I will find that here and point it out.on this route I found an medditerian home.possibly Italian.it's named st .Florencia. you will see the similar things to Spanish revival.I have yet to photo it.View attachment 8723

Now next the spanish homes and condos which I didn't have chance to really get Wood Duck.a lousy name for this Spanish revival.it fits in Miami,or some Latino nation. VERO will work too.they have an oak path. I will photo it next timeView attachment 8722

This looks too cookie cutter. Is it this way? or... is each unit distinctively different?

This looks too cookie cutter. Is it this way? or... is each unit distinctively different?
No its generally the same.they entrances will have brush,vines on it.but if you were to compare my avatar to this. It's possible they had riomar in mind.

Now this too large all the homes in St Andrews ,grand harbor has a catholic name samesake.st David, James,phillip,Catherine etc.this Home has a moorish,yes muslim influence.I will find that here and point it out.on this route I found an medditerian home.possibly Italian.it's named st .Florencia. you will see the similar things to Spanish revival.I have yet to photo it.View attachment 8723

What about this home demonstrates a moorish influence?

Back