Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

This was Patrick's pizza before and for a time they served their style of new York style pizza.they had on their parking lot an automatic gate .it's gone by the time this was taken .the sand shown and the old humiston beach I loved is gone too.

That looks similar to a Krusty's I saw in the Bahamas a few years ago!
The shape of it ,wasn't changed until it's demolition in 2005.it's a restaurant but nothing like this.it's part of a condo unit.I read this
Just west as it was there not longer after Patrick's pizza closes is Ninos pizza.he has been here for nearly as long and has several locations.he used to serve only Italian food on the beach.his former locale is across from the 711 on the south side of city limits on the beach.it was across from the old Charlie browns

The closest and due north was the south portion of the driftwood inn.I haven't photographed that part of the driftwood. That is the newer addition from the 60s.

Okay.... perhaps you mentioned the changes when discussing the Driftwood Inn area. It's just I think I remember mention of Krusty's before.

No worries.

Okay.... perhaps you mentioned the changes when discussing the Driftwood Inn area. It's just I think I remember mention of Krusty's before.

No worries.
Never mentioned krustys until now.suprisING given the pipe nearby and playing on it.

The in town driftwood route will be this Friday or monday.I will photo where crustys was.I park right by it.I start at humiston and walk out ocean drive and cardinal

It'll be interesting to see the total changes.
I actually hate the change but given the damage done by the hurricanes it was better to have raised it.my wife and I spent some time just west of there as a beach acess owned by the city was and is still there.coreys drug store.I haven't photographed that.very old and an old school drug store.

I actually hate the change but given the damage done by the hurricanes it was better to have raised it.my wife and I spent some time just west of there as a beach acess owned by the city was and is still there.coreys drug store.I haven't photographed that.very old and an old school drug store.

I hadn't thought about hurricane damage that could have occurred over time.

The old school drug stores were amazing!

I hadn't thought about hurricane damage that could have occurred over time.

The old school drug stores were amazing!
This is a 50s era in construction. It was a common place to have these in my youth .I remember Perkins, still around, super rx,a chain,Butterfield also still around but in Fort pierce,there was more like the one at the doctors clinic .it was a super rx for some time then was I think Osceola pharmacy.thar is still around but sells medical beds and so forth and no longer sells meds and so forth.

This is a 50s era in construction. It was a common place to have these in my youth .I remember Perkins, still around, super rx,a chain,Butterfield also still around but in Fort pierce,there was more like the one at the doctors clinic .it was a super rx for some time then was I think Osceola pharmacy.thar is still around but sells medical beds and so forth and no longer sells meds and so forth.

In my area, the pharmacy is no longer the place to go for medical equipment like beds & walkers, etc. One has to go to the outlets that the two main clinics in the county have to offer. The old school drug stores had better prices for the average person than these newer outlets offer.

In my area, the pharmacy is no longer the place to go for medical equipment like beds & walkers, etc. One has to go to the outlets that the two main clinics in the county have to offer. The old school drug stores had better prices for the average person than these newer outlets offer.
Not sure ,in use publix which is a part of vero history but not from vero .the oldest publix now is the one on ryanwood.they used to be closed on Sunday along with Woolworth, piggy wiggly,pantry pride.I have no inclination at present to photo publix.If I find the 50s style sign in would in a heart beat.

The sign had neons lights that would flash from the bottom up in the center of that wing effect. As you can see most 60ish in appearence.I still find these the last was a closed one in a small town near the center of the state.

Not sure ,in use publix which is a part of vero history but not from vero .the oldest publix now is the one on ryanwood.they used to be closed on Sunday along with Woolworth, piggy wiggly,pantry pride.I have no inclination at present to photo publix.If I find the 50s style sign in would in a heart beat.

Illinois didn't have Publix ....we did have Piggly Wiggly, though! As a little girl, my favorite grandfather would take me with him to pick up groceries when I visited.... they had a cheese selection that was amazing. And of course, ours has always been a cheese-loving household!

Illinois didn't have Publix ....we did have Piggly Wiggly, though! As a little girl, my favorite grandfather would take me with him to pick up groceries when I visited.... they had a cheese selection that was amazing. And of course, ours has always been a cheese-loving household!
They are still open ,just not in florida.the piggy wiggly Is on now a dollar tree.

Back