Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

The window's arched design reminds me of European cathedrals and abbeys. The tops were curved so the stones would naturally support themselves .... stone masons back in the day knew that wood would last only so long.
It's an arabic ,nit a Gothic design.arabs have that window style.

Sorry you were pelted ... but at least you don't have to worry about a personal infestation of mosquitoes now :thumbsup
I should have shot him a bird.he circled me for several miles.this was taken a half mile south of the pelting incident.

It's too bad he wasn't watching for pedestrians.
He was just probably was veering away as he dropped the load and stopped.I was reading a tennis court next to an empty lot.the photo shown is a difficult one as he flew all over the route and I was fumbling to get one. It was no more then a 100 ft above me.where I took this is near where we took jaci to see the manatee

He was just probably was veering away as he dropped the load and stopped.I was reading a tennis court next to an empty lot.the photo shown is a difficult one as he flew all over the route and I was fumbling to get one. It was no more then a 100 ft above me.where I took this is near where we took jaci to see the manatee

How fabulous, the film clip, that is! Thanks for sharing!

How fabulous, the film clip, that is! Thanks for sharing!
I thought I posted that.I know I posted that on fb.Monica called me,and I could hear that little indian .she is bossy,I'm surprised she didn't take the phone and talk to me.

I have been begged to visit.jaci does miss us.I had to show my wife that video I posted.I have another but Monica cussed in it.so I can't post that

You'd have to edit the voice track, and that takes some time.

Let's hope you'll be able to schedule a road trip soon. And when you do go, you have to take lots & lots of pictures ... I'm sure Jaci has grown quite a bit!

You'd have to edit the voice track, and that takes some time.

Let's hope you'll be able to schedule a road trip soon. And when you do go, you have to take lots & lots of pictures ... I'm sure Jaci has grown quite a bit!
Well I must either rent a car or have purchased one by then.my truck has 200,000 miles on it.I can't ask my wife to drive a stick up there.

The Australian pines are what I like.it's why I photographed that home.it kinda points at these homes

Yea... driving a stick into the mountains wouldn't be my idea of a jolly time!
My wife could but her shoulder isn't the best.that and my poor clutch. She pops rather then shifts it right.1,2,5.that Is her shift pattern.she will get my truck in second to 30 and slam into 5th and gas it so that no lugging occurs.

My wife could but her shoulder isn't the best.that and my poor clutch. She pops rather then shifts it right.1,2,5.that Is her shift pattern.she will get my truck in second to 30 and slam into 5th and gas it so that no lugging occurs.

Sounds like she's in a hurry to get going!

Back