Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

First photo is stunning! Love that view!

Second photo shows lovely landscaping...looks like the circular drive is a bit tight, though. However, I do like the layout.

Third photo looks familiar. In my area, there are accidents still at non-crossings like the one in the photo. Some people just don't pay attention to the road signs!
I took the first two at work. THE third is familiar as I took a pic of one of these homes from the east. THE area there may have a ww2 connection.

Tommorow the ode to big blue video at night with the photo of the cooling tower.

I wasn't abe to do this today.I will read my script as I take the video.

I took the first two at work. THE third is familiar as I took a pic of one of these homes from the east. THE area there may have a ww2 connection.

Tommorow the ode to big blue video at night with the photo of the cooling tower.

I wasn't abe to do this today.I will read my script as I take the video.

I'll look forward to the video, when it's ready for presentation.

I'll look forward to the video, when it's ready for presentation.
I will do my best not to go into a political rant.It will be at night as I want to show the more common view I always have of her at night. I may go into St. Lucie County and photograph big blue from the Wilcox Bird Sanctuary.Big blue is visible from about five miles in either direction on the river.I can make out the writing as well if I use the zoom and its close enough.I have seen her from Round Island park.That park is where Jaci saw the manatee for the first time.

I will do my best not to go into a political rant.It will be at night as I want to show the more common view I always have of her at night. I may go into St. Lucie County and photograph big blue from the Wilcox Bird Sanctuary.Big blue is visible from about five miles in either direction on the river.I can make out the writing as well if I use the zoom and its close enough.I have seen her from Round Island park.That park is where Jaci saw the manatee for the first time.

No worries about a rant..... that can always be edited out at a later time.

Besides, I understand how frustrating the situation is.

No worries about a rant..... that can always be edited out at a later time.

Besides, I understand how frustrating the situation is.
If I post,as I have a channel,the rant it might bite me later on.I have things I could say.

Funny how an inanimate object can stir up emotions in me.I will go into my earliest memories at Big blue with fishing and the manatee watch spot and jelly fish.

The shape of big blue with the blinking lights on the three stacks is what I'm using.its not going to be the same as well I could see this from my appoach the Alma Lee loy Bridge from any direction.it's very part of Vero as is the diesel plant which will become a brewery. I wished I got to to record it's decommisioning.22 years ago it was deactivated. It looked like hell then and got worse until some renovation.I can no longer walk up and photo that gal.it's fenced off. I don't read the in town route any more.

Oh I found a picture of big blue .I can date it between 1979 and 1985.the fourth and fifth stack aren't there.these two are for the cng turbine and its exhaust will also boiler heat .it was put in 1985.The view implies it was taken from the Alma Lee loy bridge.Flying that low and near power lines isn't likely for even a helicopter.

There are some inanimate objects that do indeed stir up emotions for people. I can recall various items in the past that brought strong emotions to me.

Record your memories of Big Blue, the stacks, the building ... you'll appreciate them later.

There are some inanimate objects that do indeed stir up emotions for people. I can recall various items in the past that brought strong emotions to me.

Record your memories of Big Blue, the stacks, the building ... you'll appreciate them later.
What I have photographed of big blue has already been noticed.I will extend the video to include those after I figure out to edit videos.a college of old,pre and after is my intention.I will sneak the photo of the one at work without being noticed as I did with diesel plant blue prints. I'm SURE the historical society or city hall will get the plaque for both plants.I need to mention that.

What I have photographed of big blue has already been noticed.I will extend the video to include those after I figure out to edit videos.a college of old,pre and after is my intention.I will sneak the photo of the one at work without being noticed as I did with diesel plant blue prints. I'm SURE the historical society or city hall will get the plaque for both plants.I need to mention that.

You might create a thread in the Photography or Tech forums here to get some advice of video editing. There are some members who have skills in that realm.

Not professional, but here.posting photos as well

What a truly beautiful tribute to Big Blue et al, Jason!

Thank you for sharing it here. It brought tears as I listened to the Ode ... your words were heart-felt and spoke the salute you were giving the plant.

All the pictures are lovely as well.

Back