Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

Nooooooooooooooooo !

Say it isn't so!

Say it's just a nasty rumor!

This is just too sad.
No,Coolling towers are going first. I have a video ,a eulogy of sorts to do Sunday. I will post it here .However,the diesel plant will become a brewery .The fence is fully enclosed and its closed off to block any decent view of the place.it's not uncommon for that to be done.

No,Coolling towers are going first. I have a video ,a eulogy of sorts to do Sunday. I will post it here .However,the diesel plant will become a brewery .The fence is fully enclosed and its closed off to block any decent view of the place.it's not uncommon for that to be done.

Couldn't the city fathers re-use Big Blue in a park... redesign it so it could be part of a safe-enough playground piece? Redesigned to become a piece of art work for a park?

Couldn't the city fathers re-use Big Blue in a park... redesign it so it could be part of a safe-enough playground piece? Redesigned to become a piece of art work for a park?
All that would be left is the shell of it.the older plant, it had stacks. Artwork,btw I did ask that this be a Historical Marker.The Driftwood has a full time restoration crew.

All that would be left is the shell of it.the older plant, it had stacks. Artwork,btw I did ask that this be a Historical Marker.The Driftwood has a full time restoration crew.

The building, on its own, is stunning. And it should have a historical marker, which Big Blue would definitely make an excellent marker!

Good to hear The Driftwood has a full-time restoration crew! Yea!

The building, on its own, is stunning. And it should have a historical marker, which Big Blue would definitely make an excellent marker!

Good to hear The Driftwood has a full-time restoration crew! Yea!
They have to.A 100 year old cast iron bells etc need work.

The use of that.I think it could be our new Marina.I will post the tearing down if I can get photos and compare.

The Video will be the time,I can do that walk up the bridge and photograph it.

Time always is a factor, unfortunately.

Projects planned to get underway at a particular time sometimes get delayed. Or the project takes longer than what was originally estimated.

Time ........... doesn't always work with our schedules!

I have another who literally drives around doing what I do for this thread but hits all over the county.I asked him to photo this.one of my favorites he mentioned again .so I posted the photos of the Rhyburn court I had. It's on Facebook. You might be able to follow it but not post.

First photo is stunning! Love that view!

Second photo shows lovely landscaping...looks like the circular drive is a bit tight, though. However, I do like the layout.

Third photo looks familiar. In my area, there are accidents still at non-crossings like the one in the photo. Some people just don't pay attention to the road signs!

Back