Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

From that one video, I'd say the Pastor is effective in getting his audience in the mood to serve our Lord!

Demsickville .....great name!
Five brothers and parents.they own homes aND other land.oh his church. I.will photo the new place upon completion. This church, 9.23 is called commonly Christ Church. It's a split ftom the Trinity church.ya know the one with big bell tower.the st paulists,are also a split from the Trinity and Christ church.they have an intestiNG church in progress.spanish colonial revival .

Five brothers and parents.they own homes aND other land.oh his church. I.will photo the new place upon completion. This church, 9.23 is called commonly Christ Church. It's a split ftom the Trinity church.ya know the one with big bell tower.the st paulists,are also a split from the Trinity and Christ church.they have an intestiNG church in progress.spanish colonial revival .

That's a lot of splitting from one church. Was it church politics that caused the splits?

Trinity church went south.I'm not sure why the st paulists left.

No worries. I was just curious.

I church I attended for a while (before moving out of that area) had split from another church in that town due to church politics. Shortly before I moved, the church I was attending experienced the process of a split....due to church politics. A friend told me (after I moved) that the church I attended was down to about 1/3rd of the original membership, and that the town now had a new church that not only took most of the those who left the church I attended, but also drew new members from the other 5 churches in town.

While there are homes just like these 3 in my general area, our lawns certainly don't have the added beauty of the palms & other tropical plants!

I once owned a home similar in style to his home. All the natural woodwork, floors ....nothing had been painted or covered by carpeting. Lovely!

I hope he succeeds in his political bid :thumbsup
all these homes in the photo were my paper route customers. young still is. one customer passed away. his home is the oldest of the area..

Very attractive homes....each with something special about it
The white one was one I didn't figure out until I read the st helens route.the church owned the house.i wondered why mr.Suplee stopped .he was a good tipper.he wasn't young.I may look at the tax page .the upper one needs work.I don't know why they collect junk and don't restore the old cars.these boomtime stucco will often mold .

Exterior stucco can be a challenge to keep in good shape. (For that matter, lath & plaster walls can be a challenge as well to keep in good shape)

With your climate, stucco would definitely be at risk for mold.

Back