Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

Those tiny houses are actually becoming somewhat of a popular purchase.

2nd photo: Every time I see a pink house, I think of the John Mellencamp song "Pink Houses"
The tiny home is interesting but it's in the back of a realitor office.

:wave2

I'm still trying to catch up with everything I've missed over the past week. I moved during that time .... moving is not fun.

Great pictures! I really like the lit lamp post photo .... stunning! And the theatre photos ....amazing!

:wave2

I'm still trying to catch up with everything I've missed over the past week. I moved during that time .... moving is not fun.

Great pictures! I really like the lit lamp post photo .... stunning! And the theatre photos ....amazing!
that was a test photo as I was an still am learning my toy.its a digital single lens reflexive camera. most of these It was using on manual. I have more to post of st.Helens .

That safe is rather cool looking. How old is it, any idea?
Probably close to the age of where it is.Dubose Jewelers.That I think was where that safe is ..it's too heavy to easily move and its not used.the door by it cost to a restaurant . you will see that in one of current photos .barefoot bay cafe.

Btw I found out something on the diesel plant.county info is off.I will show you it.if will have to post a digital arial photo of it in 2001.much of the original infrastructure was still there.I bet big blue will share the same fate.they can't tear it down as its the the switch yard the substation in front of it is part of it.the controls are housed in side and both ac and DC circuits as well.

Probably close to the age of where it is.Dubose Jewelers.That I think was where that safe is ..it's too heavy to easily move and its not used.the door by it cost to a restaurant . you will see that in one of current photos .barefoot bay cafe.

Btw I found out something on the diesel plant.county info is off.I will show you it.if will have to post a digital arial photo of it in 2001.much of the original infrastructure was still there.I bet big blue will share the same fate.they can't tear it down as its the the switch yard the substation in front of it is part of it.the controls are housed in side and both ac and DC circuits as well.

"Barefoot Bay Cafe" .... great name!

Which of the county info is 'off' ? This is rather curious.............

"Barefoot Bay Cafe" .... great name!

Which of the county info is 'off' ? This is rather curious.............
Demolition dates .I will have to post a hyper link and use an arial of 2001 this will show all that I need.I can use a current photo I have to compare.

Back