Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

Say it isn't so!

It's sad those palms are gone, but I do understand about 'progress'
storms.several freezes. they were there in the 80s. i took this to beach. better yet a video. i will narrate as i turn. big blue is gonna be in that its not far.

storms.several freezes. they were there in the 80s. i took this to beach. better yet a video. i will narrate as i turn. big blue is gonna be in that its not far.

Strong storms....severe freezes....those affect the trees in my area as well. Ice storms have destroyed a lot of the older trees around here.

It's funny that I connected royal palms with Mr Sexton .......... it's been a long while since we discussed the connection
while having a tooth cleaning i was talking about this stuff .alma lee loy gave a speech . imagine her stories.

while having a tooth cleaning i was talking about this stuff .alma lee loy gave a speech . imagine her stories.

You had time to talk while getting your teeth cleaned? That's something else indeed! (Never happened to me)

Alma Lee Loy's stories must have been amazing. I wonder if anyone ever recorded her speeches/talks?

You had time to talk while getting your teeth cleaned? That's something else indeed! (Never happened to me)

Alma Lee Loy's stories must have been amazing. I wonder if anyone ever recorded her speeches/talks?
She paused enough to where I could . some of it is.I know the memorial day speech she gave is.I have her adress .she is on my paper route . she is astute,and able to drive .I will write her about writing a book of her memories.she was the first female to vote and hold office in my county.she ran and won in Fellsmere and was on county commission for a while and that's why the Alma Lee loy bridge has her name sake

She paused enough to where I could . some of it is.I know the memorial day speech she gave is.I have her adress .she is on my paper route . she is astute,and able to drive .I will write her about writing a book of her memories.she was the first female to vote and hold office in my county.she ran and won in Fellsmere and was on county commission for a while and that's why the Alma Lee loy bridge has her name sake

Oh, definitely do encourage her to write a memoir! That would make for fascinating reading!

Great pictures, my friend :wave2

Every time you mention Gifford, my first thought goes to the town of Gifford that's not all that far from me! (My nearby Gifford was almost flattened by tornadoes a couple of years ago)

Great pictures, my friend :wave2

Every time you mention Gifford, my first thought goes to the town of Gifford that's not all that far from me! (My nearby Gifford was almost flattened by tornadoes a couple of years ago)
my avatar might become that gothic church

'Tis the orange gift giving season! One of the local high schools' organizations sell crates of oranges, oranges & grapefruit. I always order. Can't remember which company, though, but the fruit does indeed come from Florida!

I rather like that gothic church! It definitely has character & personality :thumbsup

'Tis the orange gift giving season! One of the local high schools' organizations sell crates of oranges, oranges & grapefruit. I always order. Can't remember which company, though, but the fruit does indeed come from Florida!

I rather like that gothic church! It definitely has character & personality :thumbsup
you have seen that before. everyone new thinks that is really an ole one. its not. built in 2005. this was all groves that a former employer of my wife owned .

Back