Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

At least the first photo had palms, even if the house appears to be falling down around the trees.

Having a photo to add to known history is great!

At least the first photo had palms, even if the house appears to be falling down around the trees.

Having a photo to add to known history is great!
They razing several homes.one of which I photographed and we discussed.it's an on old spanish home.let's see if the tax page has the info.

The derelict home is another one we talked about.its about ww2 era.i think thar was a grove.the owner had a large lot and still does and sold a portion .

I can understand if the homes are falling apart, abandoned. A safety issue makes the razing a necessity.

Sad, though, that the properties were given up on.........

I can understand if the homes are falling apart, abandoned. A safety issue makes the razing a necessity.

Sad, though, that the properties were given up on.........
The spanish one wasn't in bad shape . it was occupied about a year ago.

Doesn't make a lot of sense, does it!
i know, they have a home on walker ave that was there's for some time. its now privately owned. perhaps some of these are tax repos. the for some reason wont get the mullah they want so they raze it. my guess. yet the bungalow being prior 1950, an on a smaller lot wasn't razed. unless it some remodel,. its unlawful for me to go into that lot to photo, now.

i know, they have a home on walker ave that was there's for some time. its now privately owned. perhaps some of these are tax repos. the for some reason wont get the mullah they want so they raze it. my guess. yet the bungalow being prior 1950, an on a smaller lot wasn't razed. unless it some remodel,. its unlawful for me to go into that lot to photo, now.

Sorry to learn you can't go onto the lot to photo ... guess the owner is rather picky

others areas on the route , i have been looking at. nothing really to post, just seeing what was there . a street went where i thought went. its not like that now. a few homes gone. nothing worthy about those.

others areas on the route , i have been looking at. nothing really to post, just seeing what was there . a street went where i thought went. its not like that now. a few homes gone. nothing worthy about those.

No worries. That happens at times.

No worries. That happens at times.
i have you looking at tax pages an topos in your area?
there is one home that is part of the family who found the vero man that is in this route. its really horrible.i wont be able to photo that. ugh

i have you looking at tax pages an topos in your area?
there is one home that is part of the family who found the vero man that is in this route. its really horrible.i wont be able to photo that. ugh

Haven't had a chance to do much about my area.... still unpacking from a move

Back