Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Route pics

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It's too bad the historical society didn't step up and take on this structure to save it.
I posted that on facebook and they responded.grants are not enough to save them but one other I photographed in that park a while ago has been restored.

I posted that on facebook and they responded.grants are not enough to save them but one other I photographed in that park a while ago has been restored.

I know the money factor is the biggest hurdle to saving these buildings. Most historical societies have money issues.

I know the money factor is the biggest hurdle to saving these buildings. Most historical societies have money issues.
Perhaps my bringing attention to it may yet save it.it's gotten quite alot of attention on fb .one of my larger liked photos.a few realitors even.

Perhaps my bringing attention to it may yet save it.it's gotten quite alot of attention on fb .one of my larger liked photos.a few realitors even.

Good job, then! At least it's an effort in the right direction, and could possibly be the salvation of the structure!

I had to read the 21st to 24th ave route and that is on it.I might have been razed before i had a chance to photo it.ah I have another photo to post.a before and curent. You will know the bank.

1f1c88ba9a7a5e097ae2979810f7dea2751b2b5a.jpg
behold the clock and temperature. I remember this well. I was 5 when it was this bank and that clock was removed then reinstalled and finnaly if you look closely you will see where it was. I wish they left it. I learn Celsius and centigrade of that thing.
75a99728c313acc6dd38e34e6e9c03d06eb72609.JPG

You could do books of the area....postcards....calendars ........

there's any number of merchandise that could sport your photos

You could do books of the area....postcards....calendars ........

there's any number of merchandise that could sport your photos
Finding the press is the question.

I'm not the only one doing what I do .I found a family member doing geneology of his family going way back.it's my wife's side.his wife is the daughter of the 2ND longest Mayor of Vero

You may not be the only one taking photos, but you would definitely have a very distinctive and stunning array of photos on the merchandise!

You may not be the only one taking photos, but you would definitely have a very distinctive and stunning array of photos on the merchandise!
There is a competition of this and i haven't entered.my brother should decide would beat me easily. My eye influenced him.but he is better,way better.I may dig his stiff up.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back