Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

I've read a couple of them...plan to return to them as time allows. There's a lot of great information included!
Keep in mind ,ie 859 20th st,is still the same but some Addy were changed or the home is gone.859 isnt.they go into detail with him.henry,Sarah then charles.the maps are bit off now as the barber bridge shown is out of what is called now royal palm pointeView attachment 7743

As I began the reading, I did wonder how much had changed
Not as much as you think
What is interesting is the Fleming grant thing.that is on any map and is still today of Brevard and my county and predates florida in the us possessions. Yet nothing is there.I will post it later.the 20s layout .I can't make out much but what is known is original town is there and the canals.all of those are pretty much the same.courthouse was the courthouse then,but is a historical used edifice thar houses offices now. Paid me first ticket there.

Sorry you had to go through a learning experience like that, my friend.
Ah,raining, in a rush and with dad.oh it was 1995.the Toyota Corolla station was was gone in 96.that was traded for a newer 1994 topaz.I worked on that topaz.the corolla had 250k on it when it was traded in

Not a good combination: raining, in a rush....with your Dad. At least he was able to see that you were okay, and not hurt due to the accident.

Not a good combination: raining, in a rush....with your Dad. At least he was able to see that you were okay, and not hurt due to the accident.
Dad wasn't happy then.he and I from that time to about my salvation weren't on good terms.I was saved in 96.I just got out of the army,I wasn't in the Florida guard then.I joined the Louisana national guard then moved back to florida

Oh, I can't imagine he was enthusiastic that his car was involved in an accident! Am sorry that the 2 of you faced challenges for a time.

Oh, I can't imagine he was enthusiastic that his car was involved in an accident! Am sorry that the 2 of you faced challenges for a time.
looking back it wasn't that bad.20 plus years ago
The court house is just down the road.you can walk to them both.I have.the new courthouse will not be listed in the survey and this drawing of it doesNT appear ,oddly, to have the 50s era extension. I might be in the image but hard to tell ss it's a drawing.any photo I see after 50
You can see the older walls and addition

Yes, the first one.

Not all that long ago, someone was talking about how many of the old court houses in the US are haunted. Don't know as though I buy into the idea.
That isNT that old.1935 to 1995.oh on that note,not only will I photo big blue, but the Ole diesel plant as she has no fence.so look for when I post the close up.the turbine number 5 still stands

Has there been any discussion about what to do with Big Blue?
They were discussing it ar city during the finance commission. A park.I can dig up the link.www.covb.org.look for the city finance commission notes,and video.they aren't sure if you notice the newer images of big blue.I took them as I wasn't reading the building as its not that time of the month.the farelane harbor route has the power plant.now I wish I did..photo galore.I talked to Nancy who was a administrator clerk when I got hired and she take a pay cut and work at city hall. That is how I took the turbine image.

Back