Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Satan Didn't Understand Science - God's Quantum Entanglement

ugmug

Satan Didn't Understand Science - God's Quantum Entanglement

Satan once thought himself as God. Then God created the Garden of Eden. In the Garden God created two trees in the middle of the Garden, the Tree of Life and The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. But what tree was what? If Satan were actually God Satan would have known everything that God was doing in the Garden of Eden and would have also know which tree was which, but he didn’t.

Satan understood so little about God’s new creation that he had to tempt Eve to try and understand what was going on. Consider that God placed two trees in the Garden of Eden. One tree God had forbidden Adam and Eve from eating and told them that it was located in the middle of the Garden. But the other tree, the tree of life, God didn’t forbid but it was also in the middle of the Garden. But what tree was what?

If Satan were a God he would actually know what tree was the Tree of Life and what tree was the forbidden tree, but he didn’t. The only way Satan could find out which tree was which is to tempt Eve to eat of one or the other tree thereby showing which tree was which. This ambiguity is not unknown to us today for it is called ‘Quantum Entanglement’ which is a famous scientific principle that is beyond explanation. Quantum entanglement has never been explained, but has been proven to exist, and it has even stumped Albert Einstein.

Quantum entanglement ......Quantum entanglement is a physical phenomenon that occurs when pairs or groups of particles are generated or interact in ways such that the quantum state of each particle cannot be described independently. Which means nobody can know which tree in the Garden of Eden is the Tree of Life, or the Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil, until it is measured....meaning that someone actually eats the fruit. Even Satan didn't know which tree was which so he had Eve find out for him. Clearly Satan is no God.....not even close!

Consider the temptation of the woman, eventually named Eve by Adam, in the Garden of Eden…..

Genesis 3:1-5New International Version (NIV)
The Fall
3 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

Clearly Satan, the Serpent, was using the woman to discover which tree was which. Satan tells the woman that she will be like God knowing Good and Evil if she eats the forbidden fruit and that she will not die. Satan knew that God had combined the Tree of Life and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil into a state of Quantum entanglement which is liken to the Godhead where there is one God but three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

This concept of two trees being both trees at the same time is what the concept of quantum entanglement is all about. Scientists emphatically state that a belief in God is ridiculous but here in the story of creation, in the Book of Genesis with the two trees in the Garden of Eden being one and the other at the same time, is evidence of the most important concept in particle physics and the most elusive to explain - God’s Quantum Entanglement!

Don't fall for the argument that this world was not created by God. For God placed two trees in the Garden of Eden to be an example of his design - Quantum Entanglement - that permeates everything in this world. If you want to experience the true essence of God for eternity then just believe in his Son Jesus Christ's death and resurrection on the cross and you'll have all of your sins forgiven and gain life eternal with the creator of this world.... and the new world to come…forever!

God Bless

Note:

The Antichrist and the beast will be a false example of quantum entanglement that Satan will try to perpetrate on everyone but it'll be a complete lie to get people to receive the mark of 666 on their person leading to eternal damnation from God in hell. Be Warned.....especially for those left behind after the Rapture….. Read the Book of Revelation!

Also notice that God created man to reflect the science of his creation. God gave man his breath of life which we call energy and man’s body that God created we call matter. Here is another example of God’s design - matter and energy - coupled with Quantum Entanglement in the Tree of Life and The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

Amen

Three times in the scriptures God has warned us not to add and not to subtract from the Word of God but you have read into the Word, what is not there. And had Satan not known, it would have been a crap shoot with a fifty fifty chance of failure. You need to read the book of Job, Satan required the permission of God to tempt the Child of God. Adam and Eve were perfect human beings and there is no way that what you are preaching here is reasonable. In Mal. 3:6 we learn that God never changes and for your scenario to stand, He had to change.

The OP is a creative blending of ideas, but it doesn't result in a biblically sound message. Kind of like the Book of Enoch.:wink

LORD, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.
2 Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.

One of my verses to remind us that even Science Teachers cannot fathom Quantum....

http://spiritualsprings.org/ss-978.htm Try my Bible study on Creation....

I am sure Satan knew which tree was the Tree of Function & Dysfunction, because he spoke of Eve out of the tree, tempting her...
But I liked the idea of Quantum....nice thought....

So if a photon is massless, and the light made everything, where did matter come from? That's quantum for you

Hab 3:4 And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power.

This verse speaks of a hiding coming from Jesus hand during creation, quantum ? perhaps, but who knows....we shall never really know....but something came out of His hand.... Shalom

Ah yes. Quantum entanglement. It has been used to explain everything from the deep recesses of the Universe at the particulate level all the way up to the surreal romance story of all time where two true lovers who never met and separated by time and space somehow eventually connected. Albert Einstein merely called it "spooky action at a distance". It seems to defy his speed of light limit, although there's some explanations for it that were offered.

It's funny this was brought up. We brought this subject up at our bible study a few weeks back, and I reflected how even the physical universe has this deep spirituality about it, and that matter emulated things spiritual. I mean, just look at some of Einsteins thoughts about quantum theory and how it almost sounds like something from the heavenly realm. I'm intrigued by stars (and derivatives of them) out there in space as well.

I often commented of all the idols that man made, I could sorta understand how ancient man considered the sun as being God. This is a physical counterpart to everything our heavenly Father does for his creation and people.

Ah yes. Quantum entanglement. It has been used to explain everything from the deep recesses of the Universe at the particulate level all the way up to the surreal romance story of all time where two true lovers who never met and separated by time and space somehow eventually connected. Albert Einstein merely called it "spooky action at a distance". It seems to defy his speed of light limit, although there's some explanations for it that were offered.

It's funny this was brought up. We brought this subject up at our bible study a few weeks back, and I reflected how even the physical universe has this deep spirituality about it, and that matter emulated things spiritual. I mean, just look at some of Einsteins thoughts about quantum theory and how it almost sounds like something from the heavenly realm. I'm intrigued by stars (and derivatives of them) out there in space as well.

I often commented of all the idols that man made, I could sorta understand how ancient man considered the sun as being God. This is a physical counterpart to everything our heavenly Father does for his creation and people.
Nicely said Tim,

Indeed quantum is the stuff of God, the unknown things maths and physics cannot define

Why is it i5 times i5 = 25 a rational number? when i5 is irrational, the square root of negative 5?
Why is it a photon massless, yet when billions collectively come together they mass into galaxies presumably ?

Yes there are plenty of physical laws and maths that make no sense....

God is beyond us all....
Shalom

Nicely said Tim,

Indeed quantum is the stuff of God, the unknown things maths and physics cannot define

Why is it i5 times i5 = 25 a rational number? when i5 is irrational, the square root of negative 5?
Why is it a photon massless, yet when billions collectively come together they mass into galaxies presumably ?

God is beyond us all....
Shalom

Satan Didn't Understand Science - God's Quantum Entanglement

Satan once thought himself as God. Then God created the Garden of Eden. In the Garden God created two trees in the middle of the Garden, the Tree of Life and The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. But what tree was what? If Satan were actually God Satan would have known everything that God was doing in the Garden of Eden and would have also know which tree was which, but he didn’t.

Satan understood so little about God’s new creation that he had to tempt Eve to try and understand what was going on. Consider that God placed two trees in the Garden of Eden. One tree God had forbidden Adam and Eve from eating and told them that it was located in the middle of the Garden. But the other tree, the tree of life, God didn’t forbid but it was also in the middle of the Garden. But what tree was what?

If Satan were a God he would actually know what tree was the Tree of Life and what tree was the forbidden tree, but he didn’t. The only way Satan could find out which tree was which is to tempt Eve to eat of one or the other tree thereby showing which tree was which. This ambiguity is not unknown to us today for it is called ‘Quantum Entanglement’ which is a famous scientific principle that is beyond explanation. Quantum entanglement has never been explained, but has been proven to exist, and it has even stumped Albert Einstein.

Quantum entanglement ......Quantum entanglement is a physical phenomenon that occurs when pairs or groups of particles are generated or interact in ways such that the quantum state of each particle cannot be described independently. Which means nobody can know which tree in the Garden of Eden is the Tree of Life, or the Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil, until it is measured....meaning that someone actually eats the fruit. Even Satan didn't know which tree was which so he had Eve find out for him. Clearly Satan is no God.....not even close!

Consider the temptation of the woman, eventually named Eve by Adam, in the Garden of Eden…..

Genesis 3:1-5New International Version (NIV)
The Fall
3 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

Clearly Satan, the Serpent, was using the woman to discover which tree was which. Satan tells the woman that she will be like God knowing Good and Evil if she eats the forbidden fruit and that she will not die. Satan knew that God had combined the Tree of Life and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil into a state of Quantum entanglement which is liken to the Godhead where there is one God but three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

This concept of two trees being both trees at the same time is what the concept of quantum entanglement is all about. Scientists emphatically state that a belief in God is ridiculous but here in the story of creation, in the Book of Genesis with the two trees in the Garden of Eden being one and the other at the same time, is evidence of the most important concept in particle physics and the most elusive to explain - God’s Quantum Entanglement!

Don't fall for the argument that this world was not created by God. For God placed two trees in the Garden of Eden to be an example of his design - Quantum Entanglement - that permeates everything in this world. If you want to experience the true essence of God for eternity then just believe in his Son Jesus Christ's death and resurrection on the cross and you'll have all of your sins forgiven and gain life eternal with the creator of this world.... and the new world to come…forever!

God Bless

Note:

The Antichrist and the beast will be a false example of quantum entanglement that Satan will try to perpetrate on everyone but it'll be a complete lie to get people to receive the mark of 666 on their person leading to eternal damnation from God in hell. Be Warned.....especially for those left behind after the Rapture….. Read the Book of Revelation!

Also notice that God created man to reflect the science of his creation. God gave man his breath of life which we call energy and man’s body that God created we call matter. Here is another example of God’s design - matter and energy - coupled with Quantum Entanglement in the Tree of Life and The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

Amen

OK folks, I must admit that I know nothing about Quantum stuff. In a way, I agree with Mr. Taylor, but not in the way he expressed himself. I urge everyone to approach this subject with the courtesy that you'd expect from a Christ One. Thank you so much.

OK folks, I must admit that I know nothing about Quantum stuff. In a way, I agree with Mr. Taylor, but not in the way he expressed himself. I urge everyone to approach this subject with the courtesy that you'd expect from a Christ One. Thank you so much.
Agreed Chopper, some go beyond the Bible context and Science revealed....

Hab 3:4 And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power.

During Creation God had something coming our of His hands, this Hebrew word is used only once, and thus we cannot explain what it is....some call it quantum...that's is just a name for this hidden flow....

and as I have said if Maths and Physics can't explain it either, some things are best left alone, and wee little ones stand in awe...

During Creation God had something coming our of His hands, this Hebrew word is used only once, and thus we cannot explain what it is....some call it quantum...that's is just a name for this hidden flow....

and as I have said if Maths and Physics can't explain it either, some things are best left alone, and wee little ones stand in awe...

Thank you rthom7 for that simple explanation. I agree with that statement. Have a wonderful Christ centered Sunday, :hug

Hi Rob, my new friend. I checked out your web site, very well done. I shall send those with questions to your web site for help. Thank you for making it available.
I'm glad you liked it Chopper, Free gave me some pointers already, and I need all the critical assessment I can, for one thing my writing style is different to most others, I see details first, and so one needs to make is simple as Einstein said, but not simpler.
Most of my website concerns the daily steps of salvation in Jesus, and I like to keep it as the Bible does, without the big words...
the Bible doe snot use justification, sanctification and repentance, it uses simple Hebrew terms...based on Seed, Sowing, Growing and Fruit...Jesus was really a great teacher of parables, we can learn much from his sense of poetry...God bless...Shalom

Ok good analysis....but....to say the devil isn't knowledgable...come on now. im hate to admit this but the evil one is more wise and knowledgable than any one of us on this website and on the face of this earth. that is why we need the armor of god Ephesians 6.....anyways....be careful what you post and let in your paradigm....the evil one is very smart...he has been here since the beginning ... you really think he doesn't understand humanity? creation? it is because of his understanding that he has this world in control through the elite...do u not see?

if u look at it right...some science is explaining it...they just are scared to admit the truth and correlation to the ancient hebrew word of the great I AM the most high

matthew 18:18 and hebrews 11:3 perfect examples...there are many more

if u look at it right...some science is explaining it...they just are scared to admit the truth and correlation to the ancient hebrew word of the great I AM the most high

matthew 18:18 and hebrews 11:3 perfect examples...there are many more
Nicely said brother
Shalom

Nicely said Tim,

God is beyond us all....
Shalom
imaginary numbers.lol or complex numbers. that is practical in what are communicating with and also how electricity works and moves.

If Satan were a God he would actually know what tree was the Tree of Life and what tree was the forbidden tree, but he didn’t. The only way Satan could find out which tree was which is to tempt Eve to eat of one or the other tree thereby showing which tree was which.

MIND = BLOWN!
What you just wrote led me to the realization of as to why God did what He did in Genesis 3:24 "So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way of the tree of life."
Why would God have a Cheribum guard the garden from mankind if an Angel (which can easily overpower men) would have sufficed? Is this overkill? Not if you're guarding it from the devil himself!
keanu_reeves_whoa.jpg

Back