Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

September 11

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

Ah! Like this Sunday has something to do with history and sad memories. I nearly forgot. :sad
Sad memories indeed; the whole world was affected.
I think services are gonna be dull!
Painful!!!

Thank you, Classik. :salute

What did you mean by services being dull? :confused

Yeah! The agony of that fateful day is always fresh in our minds. :sad It is a Sunday - a Sunday full of sad memories. It is like a memorial Sunday.
Tribute to our loved ones.

******************************************"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Thank God for the Holy Spirit - the comforter.

******************************************"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

i will post what this statement really means fully, but to me this tenth anniversary is repeat of a personal event that happened in 2001.

I think services are gonna be dull!
Painful!!!

That depends. I think it's a great opportunity for pastors to speak about God.

Did anyone catch Front Line last week? They did a story titled "Faith and Doubt at Ground Zero". Check it out when you can. I think it was an honest look at how many view God after 9/11. Lots for fodder for any pastor.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back