Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Sex education, 'good or bad for our young ones'?

I think a similar thread exists. But, finding them is as hard as finding aliens:lol
---

Sex Education

Many have contrasting views on this issue. How far can we go teaching this? Or should it be comletely forgotten (...and let them figure out things themselves)

Bad, and indicative of a deeper problem. The modern liberal world has cheapened sex into something that exists for our own pleasure and is treated like recreation. They created a society where those who don't have premerital sex are mocked and treated like losers, forcing those who aren't ready into sex just to "fit in". Instead of honestly addressing the problems they caused they instead try to teach kids how to have sex "responsibly". Guess what, the most responsible way is abstinance. And of course they claim that in today's oversexed world abstinance is unrealistic, conveniently ignoring the fact that it's oversexed because that's they way they've made it.

That's why I'm a Christian Nationalist, we deserve a place where we can raise our children with morals and character without constantly being undermined by the decadent corruption that's currently shoved down their throats. It doesn't have to be a large place, just one small piece of land that can be a beacon to the rest of the world.

Wonderful perspective, Nationalist, especially:
They created a society where those who don't have premerital sex are mocked and treated like losers, forcing those who aren't ready into sex just to "fit in"

I remember once telling my colleagues there are virgin males and females in the world (other than children). They got very irritated. 'You are talking nonsense - no virgin girl', they said. I got very angry and said: 'You don't even trust your own sisters?' They kept silent.

I wonder why people find it hard to believe there are yet virgins in the world. We live in a world where virgins are afraid to proclaim they are virgins. People think it is absolutely ridiculous to be a virgin.

People end up losing their virginity, not that they want to - they lost it out of frustration. They are mocked into doing it.

Something happened in a campus fellowship. The priest needed a number of virgins for a particular program that Sunday. And he ordered that people who are virgins should please come forward. No single girl came out. No single individual came out:sad

A woman was there with her daughters. She was worried why her daughters, non of them came out.

I don't know what to say, honestly. Maybe there were virgins there, and they were shy to let people know they are still vigins in this world where virginity is seen as madness and something immoral.

You are a virgin - you are a fool - yes you are. There is nothing to lose.

That's why I'm a Christian Nationalist, we deserve a place where we can raise our children with morals and character without constantly being undermined by the decadent corruption that's currently shoved down their throats. It doesn't have to be a large place, just one small piece of land that can be a beacon to the rest of the world.

But not a very effective light. So much for witnessing to the lost... So much for living IN the world but not of it. Why don't we just move to an outpost on the moon? These lost people just get in our way, don't they? :gah

jesus shouldnt have eaten with them sinners then eh?

might a caused him to a sin.

look im not a virgin and wasnt a virigin when i met my wife, but lets be real. whether you both in the relationship stay pure or not. one needs to know what to do if one has an std. i didnt have sex for five years until i married.

yet within a month of the consumation of our marriage as simple yeast infection got me headed to the doc. i wont go there into the details but lets say it was painful.three visits and a test of the prostate to get it healed.:sad

my wife and i at the time decided not to have kids as she from a previous marriage had them. my avatar is her youngest daughter's girl and the newest addation.

Sex education could be important to some. Our church does something called marriage seminar. It is for couples. We assume alot at times - that a couple already knows, yet they are struggling and quarreling with each other...that's a kind of sexual incompatibility.

There is another class for the youth. It's not that they are taught how to do it. It is all about preparing people for marriage.

The first form of sex education I ever had was during my highschool days. My biology teacher taught us what I never imagined I would or should ever hear in life, something I never knew exists!!

It was worse with my biology teacher in the university.:shocked He was a funny but dirty man. He said a lot of terrible things that got us frightened throughout the years that followed.

On one occasion (with another man teaching)a young female who was sitting close to me angrily got up and left the class. She never came back. Perhaps she went to weep.

Back