Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

sexaul sin in the churches

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
There is no "economy" to salvation. It's limitless for anyone who will accept it.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord delayeth not his promise, as some imagine, but dealeth patiently for your sake, not willing that any should perish, but that all should return to penance.

See above. No one learns everything from any one source. As you might know, the Bible says that it is not the only authoritative source of information about God. Don't close yourself off to Him, in any way that He reveals Himself to you.

The doctrine of penance is man made a Roman doctrine.. Repentance is God breathed..

II Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

The Church says that homosexual behavior is a grave sin. However, a homosexual who is trying to avoid the tendency is welcome in the Church, and a celibate homosexual is worthy of our praise and admiration. This may be a little confusing to some, until they realize that the Church sees it as a sin like many other serious sins, certainly not one of those Jesus spent much time decrying.

Whatever our tendency to sin might be, we are guilty only to the degree in which we let that tendency rule our behavior.

Hi there Barbarian. I've always been interested in what you have to say here in CF.net. Not until recently, I hadn't noticed that you are a Roman Catholic. Is that true? And if you don't mind, why?

allah is not God the Father.. allah does not have a Son..

Which allele? Sounds like someone looking in the wrong place, to me.

Where ya'll getting allah from? I was asking about the catholic view on the subject.

An allele is a variant form of a gene. Some genes have a variety of different forms,
which are located at the same position, or genetic locus, on a chromosome.
Humans are called diploid organisms because they have two alleles at each genetic locus,
with one allele inherited from each parent.

Where ya'll getting allah from? I was asking about the catholic view on the subject.

An allele is a variant form of a gene. Some genes have a variety of different forms,
Humans are called diploid organisms because they have two alleles at each genetic locus,
Yeh I knew that :confused

Jews say that God doesn't have a Son who is also God, either. But like Muslims, they worship the same God we do, even if they don't accept all truths about him.

You may as well just say anyone who believes in a god they cannot see believes in the same god. That is completely false. There are many gods.

There is a verse about preaching 'another jesus', so thats proof there are even many false christs, like a christ who does not care if one is repentant and born again.

There are many 'another god the father' and many 'another jesus'.

satan is god the father for many, hes just god the father of all lies.

Last edited:

Actually, they could get the same allele from each parent. Most gene loci have perhaps a few dozen different alleles, so it's not suprising that humans are often homozygous for a particular gene. But I'm still wondering what you think alleles have to do with it.

No, that's wrong. All three religions worship the God of Abraham.

Nope. Just one. Jews, Christians, Muslims, and a few others worship Him.

Jesus Christ is our God.
They do not worship Jesus Christ.
1 John 5:20b;
"-even in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life".

And concerning our creator;
Proverbs 30:4; "What is His name, and the name of His son?".

Muslims and Jews don't even know this verse because they don't believe it.

Hi there Barbarian. I've always been interested in what you have to say here in CF.net. Not until recently, I hadn't noticed that you are a Roman Catholic. Is that true? And if you don't mind, why?

Yes, I'm Roman Catholic. Born in the Church, actually. I went through a very dark time in college, lost just about everything, and then found my way back to Him. Thanks in great part to the greatest woman I have ever known, who happens to be an Episcopalian. How could I do anything but love Him?

Being Catholic, I don't disparage the traditions of other Christians, who are my brothers and sisters in Christ. This is just the way it works for me.

Good question Chopper, I'd like to know too.

No, that's wrong. All three religions worship the God of Abraham.

So you think we all worship the same god in some half pie truth, and not only jew, christian and muslim but others as well?. wow.

I vision that blasphemous tower in religious unity. All paths lead to god, we all worship the same god, come, bring all your gods and idols and lets build a tower to the heavens.

So you think we all worship the same god in some half pie truth, and not only jew, christian and muslim but others as well?. wow.

I vision that blasphemous tower in religious unity. All paths lead to god, we all worship the same god, come, bring all your gods and idols and lets build a tower to the heavens.
I think the Church of the Enlightened Path believes that, I'm not sure.
We'll have to ask Jethro Bodine, he knows these things.

There is no "economy" to salvation. It's limitless for anyone who will accept it.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord delayeth not his promise, as some imagine, but dealeth patiently for your sake, not willing that any should perish, but that all should return to penance.

Barbarian
I don't really understand your answer in your first sentence above.
Salvation economy is the story of how God plans to save mankind.
I'm sorry to say that if you ask this denominations parishioners, the vast majority would not know about salvation, what it means that Jesus died for us, or most other doctrine having to do with salvation. So, really, they don't know what there is to accept.

See above. No one learns everything from any one source. As you might know, the Bible says that it is not the only authoritative source of information about God. Don't close yourself off to Him, in any way that He reveals Himself to you.
95% don't read the bible. Don't know what the magisterium is, or care, have never heard of the CCC and are not exposed to bible study.
My point in asking is that most do go to Mass, but you won't learn anything there. Except to be nice to your neighbor. I said that this is sad.

Wondering

Yahweh Elohim -- the Lord God Almighty -- has revealed Himself as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Mt 28:19). Both Jews and Muslims reject the triune Godhead, therefore they DO NOT worship the same God. Allah was a pagan god before Islam adopted him. The Koran is strongly against the triune Godhead, and Jews do not acknowledge Jesus as God.

Markathome!
You're too brilliant for us!
You've given the meaning to allele, and I STILL don't know what it is!

Care to try again in ENGLISH??
:lol

No. Really.

Wondering

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back