Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

shed abroad

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

heartwashed

We receive the Holy Spirit by faith.

Gal 3:14, That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

And the love of God through the Holy Spirit.

Rom 5:5, And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

God's love is not impractical.

1Jo 3:17, But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
1Jo 3:18, My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

So, salvation produces good works.

However, we are not saved by our works.

Tit 3:5, Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Very true, so why not be equally practical and apply your message?
How do you want me to apply my message?

Are you in need of food, clothing, or shelter?

If I have this world's good and see my brother in need and don't help my brother, how does the love of God dwell in me?

Of course, I do not currently have much of this world's good...

But what I have I give you...

Teaching from God's word that will help to sanctify you so that you might get "under the spout where the glory comes out".

What do you expect readers of your message to do?

You are the one God gave that message to so what's you think God wants of those who read it
How to apply my message...

Place your faith in Jesus Christ and what He did for you on the Cross so that you can receive the Holy Spirit.

Through the Holy Spirit you will receive the love of the Lord.

If you act according to the love that God has newly placed in your heart, the righteousness of the law will be fulfilled in you.

While your salvation will not reside in the fact that the righteousness of the law is fulfilled in you; but it will reside in the fact that you have placed your faith in Christ Jesus and what He did for you on the Cross.

Rom 5:9, Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

How to apply my message..

You are talking to Christians, so your application is misapplied, you should be looking more at encouraging believers to actively live out their faith, that they might be significantly different from the nonchristians around them.

You are talking to Christians, so your application is misapplied, you should be looking more at encouraging believers to actively live out their faith, that they might be significantly different from the nonchristians around them.
Not everyone who frequents a Christian Message Board is necessarily born again of the Holy Spirit.

Consider what it says in Matthew 7:21-23.

Not everyone who frequents a Christian Message Board is necessarily born again of the Holy Spirit.

Guest few posts they find interesting, but as to there spiritual state none of us know, you are talking to empty air.

If you want to converse with non Christians larger forums like reddit is better or wait for them to post questions.

Guest few posts they find interesting, but as to there spiritual state none of us know, you are talking to empty air.

If you want to converse with non Christians larger forums like reddit is better or wait for them to post questions.
We sow seeds and some fall by the way side, others on rocky ground, others on thorny ground; and some on good soil.

Some of that good soil has not yet been redeemed; and we sow the seed in the hopes that the seed will be planted in good soil and produce a crop.

Good ground is redeemed immediately, as good ground is an honest good heart, and they heard the word ( have ears to hear with) as they keep that word, and as also explained in Acts 17, they being noble, receive the word with all readiness of mind, and search the scriptures to verify all things. That is redemption immediately in the heart, which is in belief, because it is as quick as satan to take the word away from others, who do not have that good honest ready heart and mind..

Mark 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

Luke 8:15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Back