Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

should we have billionaires?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Everywhere in the world has costs, but they are out of control in the USA. Allowing rich lobbyists to rule the roost more so than other places.
Crying that isn't an answer ,Europa also has brexit,limted 4th amendment rights.no,second amendment save a few nations,I,will pass

Everywhere in the world has costs, but they are out of control in the USA. Allowing rich lobbyists to rule the roost more so than other places.
Absolutely. Candidates are corporately funded and corporately owned. The rich contribute to the candidate while at home then go to work and write another big corporate check to same candidate. The rich run the country and the poor get the blame.

Absolutely. Candidates are corporately funded and corporately owned. The rich contribute to the candidate while at home then go to work and write another big corporate check to same candidate. The rich run the country and the poor get the blame.
I,don't disagree ,but giving said govt that power to even more so,control you,whim,you,support won't work .

Guy steal s via taxation laws,vote him,more power to decide who gets what to do with what makes no,sense ,a business can't force me to buy from,them if they have no,law agent .I can refuse.

I can't refuse these low level taxes that any the local level have corruption .
Ad valorem,favoritism there ,
Sales taxes,eminent domain where by a few places get to stay in,their land making no taxes payments while awaiting the road to be widening .
Franchisee frees on utilities.
Also tangible taxes.that's local .deals are made by the wealthy to allow them to gain .I would rather remove that temptation ,gosh roads ,while cities were built by corps before the irs.taxation for roads ,simply causes more growth ,seen it .widens a road because its needed and boom ,years later its packed because more growth so not in all cases is it used rightly.

A certain draw bridge comes to mind ,ft.pierce kept hers but not my county ,same river .

Everything is about attitude. If people are negative it only brings negative. Depression is negative and anxiety is fear. It's a real mental illness. The system uses mind control to keep the masses negative and afraid, people who are negative and afraid cannot achieve anything.

Years ago as kids everyone used to have and play with toy guns, it was normal most kids had a cap gun or water pistol, now if someone holds a toy gun everyone freaks out and are completely afraid of guns. How in 20 years did it get to that.

If someone was holding a toy gun these days at there own private property and there neighbours seen it they would probably call the police and the armed defenders would turn up, I'm serious. Unless you live on a farm or rural area.

You can't even have fun shooting tin cans with a .177 slug gun without people thinking it's bad guns are so evil and bad. What is wrong with people these days.

What made people so afraid at the look or thought of guns?

Last edited:
There's also no justification for the rest of us playing Robin Hood. Stealing is a sin.
Could you apply this to the extravagant wealth of Egypt and the intense poverty of the Hebrew masses and transfer of wealth at the Exodus from Egypt?

How does the lesson of the Year of Jubilee apply to the redistribution of wealth?

Could you apply this to the extravagant wealth of Egypt and the intense poverty of the Hebrew masses and transfer of wealth at the Exodus from Egypt?

How does the lesson of the Year of Jubilee apply to the redistribution of wealth?
I,don't think he is into greed but who decided in isreal who had too,much wealth,solomom blessed by God had wealth and gasp he owned slaves.

I'm sure his royal farmers were way more poor then Solomon ,yes its a warning from,God against setting up,a king over isreal that they would take land and make them serve harshly .

I'm not supporting slavery but context of blessings and also the poor were do be feed and where is having way more then the poor and feeding and caring for them a sin?

I can only worry about my,heart ,I can rant on church wealth and i shall ,gaze at my avatar that is a large catholic parish,the archdiocese of west palm owns it three other large churches with schools in,my county and one in the south and even more,nearby this church ,homes are owned and not used .they may rent them out but they don't ,I would know as I read them.I,had them on,my,paper route,I could enter 0 usage and the billing girls wouldn't know the difference ,as often its next to zero.perhaps for future expansion.

They aren't the only church who does it here.churches often are bad at helping .that's another thread .

After pest control hunting the other day out in the farm land, I hunt quite often, I want a gun licence myself, just to own and start with a high powered .22, specifically for pest control hunting purpose only, but I'm guessing i would not get it because I have a "mental health" history in the system and they do background checks and it's an offence to lie. Now as the system slowly takes away peoples guns while pumping today's public on meds as like 2 in 3 adults are on meds, no one is going to own or be able to get a gun licence soon.

Last edited:
After pest control hunting the other day out in the farm land, I hunt quite often, I want a gun licence myself, just to own and start with a basic .22, specifically for pest control hunting purpose only, but I'm guessing i would not get it because I have a "mental health" history in the system and they do background checks and it's an offence to lie. Now as the system slowly takes away peoples guns while pumping today's public on meds as like 2 in 3 adults are on meds, no one is going to own or be able to get a gun licence soon.
Back in the 60s, TV commercials for sugary cereals openly stated they would put one's kids on a sugar high for energy for school. Now no one tells parents not to give kids too much sugar. Instead they push Ridilin as a way to control them. They start the kids off with a mental health history right out the starting gates.

Back in the 60s, TV commercials for sugary cereals openly stated they would put one's kids on a sugar high for energy for school. Now no one tells parents not to give kids too much sugar. Instead they push Ridilin as a way to control them. They start the kids off with a mental health history right out the starting gates.

I seen the trap I fell into.

Last edited:

I used to secretly drench sugar on my cereal each morning.

Last edited:
I used to secretly drench sugar on my cereal each morning when my parents didn't know and I was very hyporactive and sometimes uncontrollable as a kid and they couldn't figure it out. Very unfocused at school clowning around and hypo consistently kicked out of class and so on. What they call the class clown.

I was prescribed ritilin in the very early 90s. I was prescribed 100mg a day, that's way over what the max dose is now.

I was as high as a kite. Suddenly I was smashed on sugar and drugs as young teen just loving life. It was great. But everything that goes up must come down, I went off the ritilin and hit the weed and alcohol and become a alcoholic, then gave up the weed as I hit depression and anxiety so went on meds for depression and anxiety, then I went off those meds and now I just drink and need to give that up and im clean because I am still a alcoholic. I'm near 40 now that's how long it's been. I want to depend on nothing.

All my parents wanted was the best for me so sent me to a mental health professional but all I was to the system was just an experiment. Medicinal synthetic drugs are new to the world. Science is experiments. I was nothing but a guinea pig.
voodoo drugs........the only one I cared for was xanax. They cut me off of that because they want to make it look like I have no anxiety. Thank God I was aware how addictive xanax is so I took it sparingly to avoid addiction. I still have a few pills for emergency.

Maybe in the rest of the world. In the USA only the elite make policy via lobbyists. Joe average can't get an appointment with his senator to discuss what should be done, but lobbyists can. Money talks. Campaigns in the USA are many times more expensive than in the rest of the world, and lobbyists are willing to fund them in return for access.
That's the beauty of the right to lobby. We lobby every time we wright, call, text, or email our congressional representatives and/or senators to voice our opinions. That's one way we have for informing them of our wishes. Does one person's desire rule out others'? Not likely so in order to make our pleas more effective we obtain the backing of others and the more backing we have, the louder our voice becomes.

Last edited:
That's the beauty of the right to lobby. We lobby every time we wright, call, text, or email our congressional representatives and/or senators to voice our opinions. That's one way we have for informing them of our wishes. Does one person's desire rule out others'? Not likely so in order to make our pleas more effective we obtain the backing of others and the more backing we have, the louder our voice becomes.

Unequal access. Rich lobbyists can get an appointment to talk face to face, not just send an email that they never read. Underlings read email from the hoi polloi, not senators. Rich lobbyists can play golf with senators, and ask for a favor during the game. Do you mind if I change the working slightly on that new bill? Senators don't normally play golf with Joe average.

Take the price of meds. The vast majority of Americans don't want to pay several times what they do in other countries. Yet rich lobbyists get their way regardless of what the majority want. Elites make policy. The majority are ignored.

Last edited:
Take the price of meds. The vast majority of Americans don't want to pay several times what they do in other countries. Yet rich lobbyists get their way regardless of what the majority want. Elites make policy. The majority are ignored.

These meds were not even around 100 years ago or hospitals in the stone age.

People are lucky if they make 100 years. That's nothing. It's the blink of an eye compared to eternity.

Last edited:
Unequal access. Rich lobbyists can get an appointment to talk face to face, not just send an email that they never read. Underlings read email from the hoi polloi, not senators. Rich lobbyists can play golf with senators, and ask for a favor during the game. Do you mind if I change the working slightly on that new bill? Senators don't normally play golf with Joe average.

Lobbyist get power when backed by many. It is illegal to use money to buy congressional favor. That's called bribery. If you have evidence to convict, by all means, bring it forward.

Lobbyist get power when backed by many. It is illegal to use money to buy congressional favor. That's called bribery. If you have evidence to convict, by all means, bring it forward.
I,think he is talking,about campaign donations.

Corporations call on individual accountability while corporate law is written so that individuals high enough up the corporate ladder avoid that same accountability. Americans can be killed through corporate cost-cutting, but no one faces charges and no one goes to jail. Corporate laws protect the corporate elite from the people. How else would a government allow itself to become the guardian of corporate power instead of the guardian of public interests if not for corruption?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back