Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Should we obey church leadership, or the Holy Spirit?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
"If I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ." (Ga 1:10)
Then you would also hear and obey his church

Christ and his church are one! Acts 9:4 eph 5:32

Christians must be taught or instructed, according to the sense which the perpetual consent of the Catholic Church hath held and expressed, as commanded by Christ! Matt 28:19-20 acts 1:2

Lk 1:4
Matt 5:14
Matt 28:19
Lk 10:16
Jn 20:21
Acts 16:17
Acts 8:31
Titus 1:9
Titus 2:12
Colossians 2:7
Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught…

No Christian has the authority to read scripture for yourself and decide your own doctrines or beliefs! “One faith” Eph 4:5 Thee faith once handed to the saints” Jude 1:3

Jesus Christ extends his mission, power, and authority to His church of His apostles! The apostles have the same mission, ministry, power, and authority as Christ! Jn 20:21 as the father sent me, so I send you!

Even His judging!
Matt 19:28 and 1 cor 6:2
His teaching authority!
Matt 28:19 and Jn 20:21
His power to forgive sins!
Jn 20:23
Jn 17:22 / rom 2:10 / 1 pet 1:7 Christ shares His glory with His saints!
His being the light of the world!
Must hear church Matt 18:18
His ministry of reconciliation!
2 cor 5:18
His authority in governing the church and administering the kingdom!
Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18 Jn 21:17
Lk 22:29
Apart from me you can do nothing. Jn 15:5
Acts 2:42 doctrine of the apostles!
So the church is subject to Christ!
Eph 5:24
Christ shares His glory! 2 thes 1:10 rev 12:1

The pillar and foundation of TRUTH!
1 Tim 3:15

The TWO EDGE SWORD!
To proclaim the truth! Matt 28:19
To condemn error! 1 cor 16:22

No man may reject the kingdom christ established and reject his revelation and claim to love & obey the king!

Love, faithfulness, obedience or spiritual anarchy!

Jesus Christ extends his mission, power, and authority to His church of His apostles! The apostles have the same mission, ministry, power, and authority as Christ!

[including]

4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. 5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. (Jn 15:4–5)​

I don't suppose you have any idea how offensive it is to say that our oneness with Christ (i.e., that we abide in Him and He abides in us) which causes us to bear much fruit and without which it is impossible to bear fruit is actually instruction to cling to and be a part of the Catholic church and its teachings.

4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. 5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. (Jn 15:4–5)​

I don't suppose you have any idea how offensive it is to say that our oneness with Christ (i.e., that we abide in Him and He abides in us) which causes us to bear much fruit and without which it is impossible to bear fruit is actually instruction to cling to and be a part of the Catholic church and its teachings.
Christ and his apostolic church are one! (Union) acts 9:4 eph 5:32

Where do you get authority to decide doctrine for yourself?

Christians must be taught or instructed, according to the sense which the perpetual consent of the Catholic Church hath held and expressed, as commanded by Christ! Matt 28:19-20 acts 1:2

Lk 1:4
Matt 28:19
Lk 10:16
Jn 20:21
Acts 16:17
Acts 8:31
Titus 1:9
Titus 2:12
Colossians 2:7
Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught…

No Christian has the authority to read scripture for yourself and decide your own doctrines or beliefs! “One faith” Eph 4:5 Thee faith once handed to the saints” Jude 1:3

Members of the communion of saints must submit to the teaching of the apostles: “the light (truth) of the world” and the pillar of truth! Matt 5:14 1 Tim 3:15

Christ is king and demands obedience in His kingdom, His truth and to His authorized ministers!

Christians must be taught!

Jesus Christ extends his mission, power, and authority to His church of His apostles! The apostles have the same mission, ministry, power, and authority as Christ! Jn 20:21 as the father sent me, so I send you!

Even His judging!
Matt 19:28 and 1 cor 6:2
His teaching authority!
Matt 28:19 and Jn 20:21
His power to forgive sins!
Jn 20:23
Jn 17:22 / rom 2:10 / 1 pet 1:7 Christ shares His glory with His saints!
His being the light of the world!
Must hear church Matt 18:18
His ministry of reconciliation!
2 cor 5:18
Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18 Jn 21:17
Lk 22:29
Acts 2:42 doctrine of the apostles!
So the church is subject to Christ!
Eph 5:24
Christ shares His glory! 2 thes 1:10 rev 12:1

The pillar and foundation of TRUTH!

The TWO EDGE SWORD!
To proclaim the truth! Matt 28:19
To condemn error! 1 cor 16:22

Jesus Christ founded the new covenant church for the salvation of all men! (Jn 1:16-17) Christ is the truth! (Jn 14:6) Christ and his church are one!
(Acts 9;4 Jn 15:1 eph 5:32)
The church is the pillar of truth
(1 Tim 3:15) that must teach all men (Matt 28:19) without error guided by the Holy Spirit
(Jn 16:13) Thru the grace of God in the sanctification of souls applied in the seven sacraments!

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Matt 18:17 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 acts 9:4 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20 acts 2:42

The apostolic church was established before the New Testament!
The apostolic church taught and exercised authority before the New Testament!
The church was taught by Christ in person for three years!
The apostolic church does not require sacred scripture to know the truth or to teach the “word of God”!
Acts 8:25
The apostolic church wrote the New Testament and decided the canon of scripture!

Acts 8:4 Therefore they that were scattered abroad went every where preaching the word.

Acts 8:35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

How if the NT scripture was not even written for decades, 30 plus years, and not an approved authorized canon until 381?

I didn't mean for it to be patronizing or condescending.

All right. How did you mean it to sound, exactly?

I'm just reacting to your reactions. What did you mean by quoting John 16:8-13? Here is what it says in the NKJV (I also included verses 14 and 15):

And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 of sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; 11 of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 “I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. 15 All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.
You are opposed to the idea that the Lord speaks to us, tells us things, and declares things to us, right? Or have I totally misread what you are saying?

Does the Spirit "speak" in the direct-to-mind way that you assume he does, giving clear statements to you to do this or that (or not to do this or that)? If I allow God's word to dictate to me what I should expect the communication of the Spirit to be like, I don't arrive at a private, direct-to-mind "voice" in my head saying things to me. Though there are many instances of God's communication described in the Bible, not one of them describes an "inner voice." A burning bush, yes; a disembodied hand writing on a wall, yes; a guy getting knocked to the ground and blinded, a loud voice speaking to him out of the air, yes; angelic visitors appearing with messages from God, yes; but no descriptions anywhere of God whispering things in someone's mind. So, where does this "the Spirit will speak to you directly in your mind" stuff come from? Not from the Bible, as far as I can see.

Into what does the Spirit guide me? Into God's Truth. Where is that Truth, spiritually-speaking, found? In the Bible. Prophecies of the future, spiritual principles and commands, spiritual examples and wisdom are all given to us by God in His word. As we're in it, the Spirit illuminates our understanding of it, helping us "connect the dots" of God's word, and "bringing to remembrance" the words/teachings of Christ (which is actually all of divinely-inspired Scripture) at appropriate moments. The passage from John 16 that I cited says nothing more than this, indicating though it does that the Spirit will teach believers about God's will and truth.

So, then, I don't say less than Scripture and argue that the Spirit does nothing within our minds directly, but I don't say more than Scripture does, either, arguing that the Spirit commonly holds a conversation with believers in their heads.

I'm just reacting to you saying He doesn't speak to us. One example is that you said you ask God for wisdom and you get it from the wisdom that you find in the Bible. That's not exactly the same as receiving wisdom from Him directly.

Does God's Truth given to us in His word not come directly from Him? Does His truth originate from some other source?

That's what I'm saying. You need the physical book.

Don't you? How would you have any idea about the structure and substance of the Christian faith apart from God's word? How would you know anything about the Holy Spirit except Scripture told you about him? What does 2 Timothy 3:16-17 mean? Or Psalm 119? Or 1 Peter 2:2?

And even though it points you to the God who lives in your heart and speaks to you from there concerning the deep things that only He knows, you don't want anything to do with that.

The Spirit dwells within me, yes, but this doesn't mean he and I have regular chats about stuff in my head. And, again, I don't see any cause for expecting such a thing in God's word. From where else ought I to take up an understanding of what it is to "hear from God" that doesn't throw wide the doors to anyone saying anything they like about what God told them?

Why? Because it's spiritual? You think listening to the Spirit is subjective?

All experiences I have are necessarily subjective. How can they not be? But how do I know that what folk want to say is an experience of God actually is? How do they distinguish between their own self-talk and the voice of the Spirit? I've never had anyone give me anything like a clear answer to this question, only lots of "I just know." How do they distinguish between the truth-twisting "angel of light" that is the devil and the Holy Spirit? Again, I've never heard any answer that doesn't spiral back to Scripture. So, it isn't that I deny a subjective experience of God (I can have no other kind of experience, right?) but how to demonstrate objectively that my experience is actually of God. Do you see the distinction I'm making here?

Why are you asking me to defend and explain the concept that God reveals the deep things about Himself to us through His Spirit?

I'm not asking you to do this. Instead, what I'm challenging is the idea that such revelation is established on subjective grounds and that there is good biblical grounds for expecting that the things God's reveals to His children will happen via a voice whispering in their minds, which there isn't.

No one knows these things except Him, and He teaches us those things by direct revelation from His Spirit and we discern them in our spirits.

What does "discern them in our spirits" mean? It's this sort of vague language that I also object to. Can you give me a biblical accounting of what this is? If this is the primary means by which God reveals His mind and Truth to His children, it ought to get plenty of "air time" in God's word, clearly explained in detail. So, then, where is such explanation made in God's word? I know of none.

If He didn't do it this way, there is no other way for us to know those things because they are not learned through the eyes, ears, or emotions (i.e., physical means).

There is the word of God illuminated by the Spirit of God to minds and hearts under his control.

Psalms 119:105, 130.
Proverbs 3:1-4.
1 Peter 2:2.
2 Timothy 3:16-17.
1 Corinthians 2:10-16.
Galatians 5:16, 25.
James 4:7.
Romans 8:14.

Just one final note: I see nowhere in Scripture any teaching that separates (not merely distinguishes) one's spirit from one's mind and that indicates that understanding can happen apart from one's mind, solely in the spirit (which is an entirely nonsensical idea, to me). Instead, I see verses like the following:

Isaiah 1:18
18 "Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD...

Acts 1:14
14 These all with one mind were continually devoting themselves to prayer, along with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with His brothers.

Acts 17:2
2 And according to Paul's custom, he went to them, and for three Sabbaths reasoned with them from the Scriptures,

Romans 7:22-25
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Romans 8:6
6 For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace,

Romans 12:2
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.

Romans 14:5
5 One person regards one day above another, another regards every day alike. Each person must be fully convinced in his own mind.

1 Corinthians 1:10
10 Now I exhort you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all agree and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be made complete in the same mind and in the same judgment.

And so on.

I hope this post has served to clarify my views for you NewLifeInChrist .

Simply repeating the offense doesn't remove it.
Holy mother of God!

Only Christ has authority to establish the church! Matt 16:18-19
One church! Jn 10:16 All others are sects “full of errors” “the tradition of men”! The new covenant Church is the eternal city of God! Household of faith! The pillar and ground of TRUTH! 1 Tim 3:15 Founded by Christ alone! Matt 16:18 on Peter and the apostles! Eph 2:20 Lk 22:29

The 30,000 sects (the tradition of men) having no authority at all! And holding and teaching contrary and new doctrines that oppose the Christian faith that was revealed by Christ and taught by holy mother church! Matt 28:19 acts 16:17

The church was founded and existed and exercised authority in teaching, governance, and sanctifying souls before the New Testament was written!

The church does not require the scriptures to know the truth!

The church wrote the scripture!

The church was taught by Christ in person for three years!

And commanded by Christ to teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation! Matt 28:19

For 30 plus years before the apostles wrote scripture
By the inspiration of the Holy Ghost they taught and preached and settle matters of doctrine!

Acts 8:12 & 25 & 35
Acts 13:5
1 pet 1:25

Simply repeating the offense doesn't remove it.
The Catholic Church claim of primacy and doctrine remains on the premise that Peter was in Rome and is the first bishop of Rome. That premise is easily refuted by biblical evidence. Please see another thread I started about this.

Second is the issue of apostolic authority. The NT is silent on how the apostles transmitted their authority to future generations. To speculate hence that Catholic church clergy are Christ appointed ministers via apostolic authority is unbiblical.

The Catholic Church is just another sect led by men deluded they have a Christ mandate. Sadly it got a billion followers.

Before telling Don Adams that I do not want anything to do with him anymore in this forum I asked him some questions. Let me ask you this question amongsth others: In China the Catholic Church is regulated by the state but there are many house churches in China operating illegally. Where is the true church in China?

The Catholic Church has proven itself through the centuries capable of compromising itself with secular power for secular goals. Where its followers find the guts to throw all this drivel about the primacy of Catholic Church in spiritual affairs is a puzzle to me.

I don't see (on ignore) the posts you're referring to,
but note that we each can serve Jesus, or serve man. Not both.
Needless to say, serving man helps no one,
serving Jesus helps as God Says, God's Way, Pure and Simple.

there are many house churches in China operating illegally. Where is the true church in China?
There are many house churches in the usa, in Africe, in Russia, all over the world actually, small and not in the news, operating illegally.
When a church become "legal", it no longer serves Jesus (or so it appears unable to).
There may be dozens of qualifiers, or even hundreds or more, for different situations, people, places in God's Plan..... Jesus is the Perfect Shepherd of our souls to direct us out of the state run groups, to true life in Him.

All right. How did you mean it to sound, exactly?
I just wrote what I was feeling.
Does the Spirit "speak" in the direct-to-mind way that you assume he does, giving clear statements to you to do this or that (or not to do this or that)? If I allow God's word to dictate to me what I should expect the communication of the Spirit to be like, I don't arrive at a private, direct-to-mind "voice" in my head saying things to me. Though there are many instances of God's communication described in the Bible, not one of them describes an "inner voice." . but no descriptions anywhere of God whispering things in someone's mind. So, where does this "the Spirit will speak to you directly in your mind" stuff come from? Not from the Bible, as far as I can see.
I never said He whispers things into people's minds. I remember saying His Spirit communicates directly with our spirits (i.e., Spirit to spirit communications as exemplified in Romans 8:16) and what He says finds its way from our spirits into our understanding. That's the path I think it takes, but I could be wrong.

If God does not literally communicate with us from inside our hearts, then what do these Scriptures mean?
  • the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me (Jn 15:26)
  • whatever He hears He will speak (Jn 16:13)
  • He will tell you things to come (Jn 16:13)
  • He will take of Mine and declare it to you. (Jn 16:15)
  • The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God (Ro 8:16)
  • But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. (1 Co 2:10)
  • These things we also speak, ... in words which ... the Holy Spirit teaches (1 Co 2:13)
He testifies, speaks, tells, declares, bears witness, reveals, and teaches. And He does these things from inside our hearts, where He resides.
Into what does the Spirit guide me? Into God's Truth. Where is that Truth, spiritually-speaking, found? In the Bible. Prophecies of the future, spiritual principles and commands, spiritual examples and wisdom are all given to us by God in His word. As we're in it, the Spirit illuminates our understanding of it, helping us "connect the dots" of God's word, and "bringing to remembrance" the words/teachings of Christ (which is actually all of divinely-inspired Scripture) at appropriate moments. The passage from John 16that I cited says nothing more than this, indicating though it does that the Spirit will teach believers about God's will and truth.
I agree that God challenges or confirms that our understanding of Scripture. However, though you don't say it directly, you are implying that God limits His communications to us to only the contents of the Bible. So, for instance, if I wanted to go to a certain place to preach, God wouldn't tell me directly that He didn't want me to do it, though it's obvious He did so with Paul and his crew.

6 Now when they had gone through Phrygia and the region of Galatia, they were forbidden by the Holy Spirit to preach the word in Asia. 7 After they had come to Mysia, they tried to go into Bithynia, but the Spirit did not permit them. (Ac 16:6–7)​
So, then, I don't say less than Scripture and argue that the Spirit does nothing within our minds directly, but I don't say more than Scripture does, either, arguing that the Spirit commonly holds a conversation with believers in their heads.
Well, Scripture says He testifies to us, speaks to us, tells things to us, declares things to us, bears witness to us, reveals things to us, and teaches us. But there are no Scriptures that tell us that He does not do these things by way of a conversation. So saying He doesn't hold a conversation with us goes beyond what Scripture says.
Does God's Truth given to us in His word not come directly from Him? Does His truth originate from some other source?
No, it comes indirectly from Him to us. He directly interacted with the writers. They wrote it down. Other people copied it. Other people translated it. And still others opine on it. Now, when we read the Bible, or read posts about the Bible, or hear a sermon from the Bible, He interacts with us directly to perfect our understanding of the truths He inspired to be written. Without us listening to and trusting His guidance, we could get the whole message wrong (as many have).
Don't you? How would you have any idea about the structure and substance of the Christian faith apart from God's word? How would you know anything about the Holy Spirit except Scripture told you about him?
Yes, the Bible is a great benefit. But I don't give the Bible credit for revealing God or the things of God to me. The Bible says for instance that God gave us His Spirit so that He might teach us spiritual things from inside our hearts, things that we would otherwise not be able to know. These Scriptures do not point to themselves, but to the God who reveals Himself to us from the intimacy of our own hearts. It is a great benefit to know that the Holy Spirit is teaching us. But it is an even greater benefit to be taught by the Holy Spirit.
The Spirit dwells within me, yes, but this doesn't mean he and I have regular chats about stuff in my head. And, again, I don't see any cause for expecting such a thing in God's word. From where else ought I to take up an understanding of what it is to "hear from God" that doesn't throw wide the doors to anyone saying anything they like about what God told them?
I wouldn't listen to them. A guy told me one time that God wanted me to be a missionary. I told him, "That's strange. I wonder why He didn't tell me." But I knew God didn't want me to be a missionary because I had already discussed it with Him.
All experiences I have are necessarily subjective. How can they not be? But how do I know that what folk want to say is an experience of God actually is?
The first thing to know is that you answer to God. So do they. You trust what God reveals to you, and only trust what they say if He confirms to you it is right. This holds true for every personal interaction, including sermons, theology in songs, or posts on CF.net.
How do they distinguish between their own self-talk and the voice of the Spirit? I've never had anyone give me anything like a clear answer to this question.
I did give some solid advice earlier in this thread, which is to consider Scriptures that tell us how He interacts with us, look inside to see that He is doing so, and consider that His voice sounds the same in all His interactions with you. Over time, the question will never pop into your mind because you will recognize Him when He interacts with you.
How do they distinguish between the truth-twisting "angel of light" that is the devil and the Holy Spirit? Again, I've never heard any answer that doesn't spiral back to Scripture.
It is easy to believe the devil whispers in people's ears, but it is impossible to believe God speaks to us from His Spirit from inside our hearts where He lives?
So, it isn't that I deny a subjective experience of God (I can have no other kind of experience, right?) but how to demonstrate objectively that my experience is actually of God. Do you see the distinction I'm making here?
Yes I do. Hopefully the answer I gave above is helpful.
what I'm challenging is the idea that such revelation is established on subjective grounds and that there is good biblical grounds for expecting that the things God's reveals to His children will happen via a voice whispering in their minds.
Well, I think there is plenty of evidence that He testifies, speaks, tells, declares, bears witness, reveals, and teaches. I think it is a stretch to say trusting Him when He does so is subjective.
What does "discern them in our spirits" mean? Can you give me a biblical accounting of what this is? So, then, where is such explanation made in God's word?
I was just trying to explain "spiritually discerned". We discern spiritual things using spiritual faculties that don't exist outside the indwelling of the Holiest of all Spirits.
There is the word of God illuminated by the Spirit of God to minds and hearts under his control.
1 Cor 2:10-16
Gal 5:16, 25
Rom 8:14
I'm not going to go through all those verses, but the 1 Cor, Gal, and Rom ones are not talking about what the Bible teaches us, but about the Spirit.
Just one final note: I see nowhere in Scripture any teaching that separates (not merely distinguishes) one's spirit from one's mind and that indicates that understanding can happen apart from one's mind, solely in the spirit (which is an entirely nonsensical idea, to me).
I'm not going to argue about this. I don't really understand what you're saying. Are you saying our spirits are the same thing as our minds, that our spirits do not exist, or something else? I think our spirits exist and they are different than our minds. God knows the boundaries between our souls, spirits, minds, and hearts, but I don't.
I hope this post has served to clarify my views for you.
It does. Thanks.

The Catholic Church claim of primacy and doctrine remains on the premise that Peter was in Rome and is the first bishop of Rome. That premise is easily refuted by biblical evidence. Please see another thread I started about this.

Second is the issue of apostolic authority. The NT is silent on how the apostles transmitted their authority to future generations. To speculate hence that Catholic church clergy are Christ appointed ministers via apostolic authority is unbiblical.

The Catholic Church is just another sect led by men deluded they have a Christ mandate. Sadly it got a billion followers.

Before telling Don Adams that I do not want anything to do with him anymore in this forum I asked him some questions. Let me ask you this question amongsth others: In China the Catholic Church is regulated by the state but there are many house churches in China operating illegally. Where is the true church in China?

The Catholic Church has proven itself through the centuries capable of compromising itself with secular power for secular goals. Where its followers find the guts to throw all this drivel about the primacy of Catholic Church in spiritual affairs is a puzzle to me.
I read the other day that most of the people in Haiti are Catholics (80% if I remember the percentage correctly). But it is Catholicism mixed with Voodo. I read that the church tried to divest itself of Voodo in Haiti, but gave up. I guess some compromises with the devil are necessary.

I don't see (on ignore) the posts you're referring to,
but note that we each can serve Jesus, or serve man. Not both.
Needless to say, serving man helps no one,
serving Jesus helps as God Says, God's Way, Pure and Simple.
Ignoring them only gives them an extra chance to have their thoughts go unchallenged.

Ignoring them only gives them an extra chance to have their thoughts go unchallenged.
It makes surfing/ reading the forum possible with thousands of percent LESS STRESS.

Since replying to them results in ZERO change in them..... only do so when GOD SAYS TO.
Since reading them results in more stress, more pain, more illness, more troubles....
Do as God Leads
and do not let the things God Says not to set before our eyes be found before our eyes.

Purify your thoughts and life daily, abiding in God's Word continuallly, in Jesus' Controlled Life, as God is Pure.

It makes surfing/ reading the forum possible with thousands of percent LESS STRESS.

Since replying to them results in ZERO change in them..... only do so when GOD SAYS TO.
Since reading them results in more stress, more pain, more illness, more troubles....
Do as God Leads
and do not let the things God Says not to set before our eyes be found before our eyes.

Purify your thoughts and life daily, abiding in God's Word continuallly, in Jesus' Controlled Life, as God is Pure.
I can identify with what you are saying.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back