Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Signs of the times.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
17 States now are bringing the evidence that the corrupt democratic controlled courts have ignored.

True Americans will prevail by God's grace in America.

The Lord's plan will prevail.

God bless President Trump.

God bless America.

JLB

1) The election is over. Biden won fairly, trump lost.
2) trump is no longer President.
3) The courts have ruled in multiple cases that the trump-directed lawsuits have no legal standing and have been rejected.
3) The Lord's plan has prevailed! The liar is out of office, the truthful man is the President.

Wages need to be able to support a family based on the income of one parent so the other parent can stay home and raise the children.

Yes, and this is the America that President Trump and so many others were working on by bringing back our economy and putting America first. IOW restoring America to its roots, when America set the standard for the rest of the world.

Dad went to work and mom stayed home and a strong family unit built upon Christian values.

This is what we must return to if we are to see America become great again.

A return to Christ Jesus and His kingdom, with righteous leaders and laws that are implemented in our schools.

JLB

The election is over. Biden won fairly, trump lost.

There was nothing but fraud.

Nothing is over, it’s only just begun to awaken Americans to the truth.

JLB

Yes, and this is the America that President Trump and so many others were working on by bringing back our economy and putting America first. IOW restoring America to its roots, when America set the standard for the rest of the world.

Dad went to work and mom stayed home and a strong family unit built upon Christian values.

A return to Christ Jesus and His kingdom, with righteous leaders and laws that are implemented in our schools.

JLB
so where is the ban on idolatry in the constitution?

judaism denies jesus,

There was nothing but fraud.

Nothing is over, it’s only just begun to awaken Americans to the truth.

JLB

Okay, whatever you say (ha ha). If you have no evidence of fraud your claim is meaningless. There is a reason that every challenge to the election has been thrown out by the courts (including the Supreme Court). If you claim to be an American why do you disregard justice??

so where is the ban on idolatry in the constitution?

judaism denies jesus,
president trumps advisor on,spiritual matters is a so called pastor who divorced three times and well she has no,business behind the pulpit.

sorry journey ,the band isn't worship music and yes her church does that .

if you need a president to perform what you and your church should be doing .then you are unaware of the call and also no promise from God to save any nation ,its a person who sinned he redeems and of that isreal is the only nation promise ,souls saved from that line

The liar is out of office, the truthful man is the President.

President Trump did what he promised he would do.

Joe Biden is a criminal and a traitor, as well as a illegitimate President.

JLB

JLB

Your opinion only. I disagree with it 110%. trump was/is a criminal and the Amerika he wanted is just what Putin told him he wants.

America's roots, such as the seventeenth and early eighteenth centuries when America was most rural and wasn't a "world power"?

Since World War II women have been an integral part of the work force.

The post-WWI morals were/are nothing to boast about.

I suggest that you read the First Amendment and pay attention to what it says about freedom of religion. There are Federal laws preventing the claim of superiority of one religion over another in public schools.

Why do you call yourself an American and not submit yourself to the Constitution? "I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, ... 1 Timothy 2

Joe Biden is the legally-elected President and a deeply religious Catholic-Christian. Get over it!

President Trump did what he promised he would do.

Joe Biden is a criminal and a traitor, as well as a illegitimate President.

JLB

With no evidence for your claim it is dismissed, just as has been the cases in every single court challenge.

Are you seriously using youtube to bolster your case? You're joking! Anybody and everybody can post whatever they want, whether it's true or not.

With no evidence for your claim it is dismissed, just as has been the cases in every single court challenge.

Are you seriously using youtube to bolster your case? You're joking! Anybody and everybody can post whatever they want, whether it's true or not.

It’s actually Joe Biden speaking.

i highly doubt Biden is catholic .he wouldnt hold pro life signs with the local parish as they do it each year on the roe v wade commeration. they passed out petitions to ban abortions and support abortion alternatives

I don’t know if it’s a blessing or a curse, but I rarely have dreams that are in my conscience memory when I wake up. I may have one, maybe two dreams a year If that.
Perhaps they really mean something then. I have had dreams that The Lord or angels were in and haven't understood some of them straight away. Others were warning of future events. One hasn't happened yet.

i highly doubt Biden is catholic .he wouldnt hold pro life signs with the local parish as they do it each year on the roe v wade commeration. they passed out petitions to ban abortions and support abortion alternatives

You claim to be a Christian. Can you prove it?

Where do you get your information about President Biden's Catholicism? Do you have a photo of President Biden holding a pro-life sign? Do you believe in the US Constitution and the freedoms it provides?

silly fundamentalists ,the rights to be born and be under constutional protection rights not granted by men but God .

the declaration stared men of unailable rights,that the govt was to secure them not grant .

science ,it defines human DNA as such in the unborn ,a person ,we don't call puppies ,tissues when we rescue them from the dead mother .we would be horrified if a vet euthanized a puppy in utero and also do so in the human society of any animal ,but not so with babies .

I'm not Catholic ,but its disengious to state you are only human when you are cognizant ,aware ,and alert ,

that can be applied to those elderly or any. who have dementia and also autism or a type of mental incapiticity .

silly fundamentalists ,the rights to be born and be under constutional protection rights not granted by men but God .

the declaration stared men of unailable rights,that the govt was to secure them not grant .

science ,it defines human DNA as such in the unborn ,a person ,we don't call puppies ,tissues when we rescue them from the dead mother .we would be horrified if a vet euthanized a puppy in utero and also do so in the human society of any animal ,but not so with babies .

I think that you're going a little far afield, my friend. We euthanize many thousands of dogs and cats every year for the simple reason that nobody wants them. We also require them to be sterilized before they are licensed by the State.

BTW, it's "inalienable rights"

Back