Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Standing With Ukraine: The Blind Leading The Blind

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
No it's not.

You keep misrepresenting my position

You keep inferring I made the claim there are no Nazis in Ukrain. I did not say that. I said that it's a minority party with no substantial power.

Your logic that Ukrain is nazified because avparty exists at all is weak. If the party can't even get a substantial vote, it's not a majority power.

My full position is that Russia is being an imperialist power by invading Ukrain to take it over for breaking trade deals with Russia.

The Nazi angle is propaganda to make us emotionally feel ok with Russia doing this. No, Putin just wants to Expand Russian power and influence.

I am against Nazism and also against imperialism. I want Russia out if Ukrain and for Ukrain yo solve its own Nazi problems. Simple as that.
Milk-drops - "You keep inferring I made the claim there are no Nazis in Ukrain. I did not say that. I said that it's a minority party with no substantial power."

You display confusion. You are now minimizing nazism in Ukraine to justify your support for a nazi ran nation. I have a feeling no matter how much evidence is shown that Ukraine is nazi as a nation you will deny it anyway. And you will deny it because you simply sympathize with nazism and you are the deception of that nazi spirit.

How about the additional videos I posted here are all of them fake news?

Hi Jay G

Just been kinda followin along with the dialogue here. I couldn't help but notice that a lot of your 'proofs' are sourced to Rumble. Would you have anything more verifiable than some rogue youtube channel/message board? I mean, Rumble is like one step below Wiki as far as trust and believability goes, is that about right?

Just curious. It might help your cause.

God bless,
Ted

Hi Jay G

Just been kinda followin along with the dialogue here. I couldn't help but notice that a lot of your 'proofs' are sourced to Rumble. Would you have anything more verifiable than some rogue youtube channel/message board? I mean, Rumble is like one step below Wiki as far as trust and believability goes, is that about right?

God bless,
Ted

What would you consider a reliable source?
Which God
Hi Jay G

God bless,
Ted
What do you consider a reliable source?

When you say god bless, which god are you referring to?

Hi Jay G
What do you consider a reliable source?
Oh, one of the national news services.
When you say god bless, which god are you referring to?
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Joseph. That God. The one who gave His one and only Son that we might have eternal life through faith in him. I'm asking that God to bless you. I sincerely hope that He does. As He really is the only God who can. The rest of them are just made up ideas from the minds of men made to look like birds and animals and people.

But that God has, I believe, blessed me with a certain amount of wisdom and sadly the wisdom that comes from the Holy Spirit, of that same God, tells me that you're just throwing around a bunch of crap stories you've gathered from open source, just general people pushing conspiracy theories like Rumble. You call it the way you see it and I'll call it the way that I do.

But look, as a child of God, you do know that He doesn't ask you to fix the world's sin problem...right? What he asks of you is to show and tell of His mercy through the sacrifice of that one and only Son. Here's what God asks of us. To live uprightly before Him and to go into all the world and teach them the gospel of the salvation that God has given us through Jesus and then, for those who will listen and believe, to baptize them and then, after having been baptized to teach them all that the Son, Jesus, has commanded us.

That is the purpose that God has for each and everyone of His children.

So, you're welcome to continue your ministry of bashing all the sin in the world, but I don't find that to be the example of what the Acts of the apostles patterned for us, neither do I believe about 90% of your 'facts'. So, are you doing God's work by spreading lies and condemnations that are mostly based on fabricated stories...or are you not? What do you really believe in your heart. Have you ever read the Scriptures?

God bless,
Ted

God bless,
Ted

Hey Jay G

Is that 'this?' Benjamin Velcro?

Or is it 'this?' Benjamin Velcro?

Sounds like he may have a bit of a reality vs. imagination issue.

Oh, and btw, just for clarification, American mercenaries are not American soldiers. They are just Americans who like war and go fight other people battles without any real association to any government other than they live someplace on the earth. So, yea, there are American mercenaries dying? Sure, and their bodies, if someone has paid enough money will get flown home to their family. But don't even think to imagine that you can stick American mercenaries as your subject when you're saying that American soldiers are on the ground dying in Ukraine. That's a not being truthful. And you look like you're likely old enough to know the difference between a mercenary group and paid government soldiers.

God bless,
Ted

Hi again Jay G

Further, your mercenary eyewitness account doesn't say anything about him seeing American or British or French or any other nation's soldiers involved but Ukraine and Russia. And again, seeing the majority of your 'proof' as coming from Rumble, I'm not inclined to take as the reality of the truth that is.

Now your method seems to be to attack everyone who doesn't agree with you as not knowing the same God as you. If your god tells you that it's ok to spread half-truths and outright lies in some endeavor to defend or condemn the actions in Ukraine, then no, you and I do not serve the same God.

From my God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; the God of Israel and His people,
God bless,
Ted

You display confusion. You are now minimizing nazism in Ukraine to justify your support for a nazi ran nation.
Prove it is Nazi Run, prove it is nazi run prove it is nazi run prove it is nazi run prove it is nazi run!

I have a feeling no matter how much evidence is shown that Ukraine is nazi as a nation you will deny it anyway. And you will deny it because you simply sympathize with nazism and you are the deception of that nazi spirit.
what evidence? A 15 second video of a random guy on a stage saying he is a Nazi? That's not evidence because we have no idea what the context is.

How about the additional videos I posted here are all of them fake news?
which videos? The one video that is 15 seconds long of a shirtless guy in a theater saying he is a nazi? That's the only evidence I saw your produce. There is no context. You know what convince me. Show me something of Zelensky saying he supports Nazism.

It is statements like this that cause some western christians to hate President Putin

Nah, I think it's the fact that Western people like freedom of speech and religion. Russia has made it illegal to speak out against the government and the war. Supresses other religions, and has sent lgbt people to camps to "beat the gay out". Not to mention making it a point to assassinate reporters that speak against Russia, even foriegn ones.

Russian internet trolls based in an old arms factory in St Petersburg are targeting world leaders online and spreading support for Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine, the British government has said, citing research.
Online operatives were found to be ordering followers to target western media outlets and politicians, according to research funded by the UK government, which plans to share it with major online platforms and other governments.

The troll factory is suspected to be linked to Yevgeny Prigozhin, the founder of the Internet Research Agency accused of meddling in the 2016 election that saw Donald Trump win the presidency. The headquarters is allegedly located in rented space in St Petersburg’s Arsenal Machine-building Factory, a company that manufactures military equipment and technology.

The research said TikTok influencers were being paid to amplify pro-Kremlin narratives. Operatives also amplified genuine messages by legitimate social media users that happen to be consistent with the Kremlin’s viewpoint – seemingly to evade social media platforms’ measures to combat disinformation.

The analysis suggests one main activity is “brigading”, to steer attention of discussion on social media and in comments sections of newspapers towards favoured opinions. Manipulation of polls in western media was also observed, including to skew the results of a survey on whether sanctions against Russia were supported.

Activities on Twitter and Facebook were detected, but were found to be particularly concentrated on Instagram, YouTube and TikTok. A key role in the network is said to be performed by a Telegram channel called “Cyber Front Z”, with the letter Z signifying Russian support for the war.
Researchers say the group seems to have learned from the tactics used by QAnon conspiracy theorists and from the Islamic State terror group.

The troll farm is said to recruit and hire salaried workers openly, justifying the work as “patriotic activity” in support of the “special military operation” in Ukraine.

Remember the cannibalism stories about a basement dungeon in a pizza restaurant? These guys have changed names, but their tactics remain.

Back