Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Standing With Ukraine: The Blind Leading The Blind

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I didn't even know there was a rivalry. Lol.
My uncle ,mom and grandfather ,great aunt lived in lake worth .now only my uncle lives there . Mom and her brother graduated lake Worth high .their older brother didn't abd stayed in CT.

As much as we took lantana road to the to 95. I don't recall any town in it .but there is a lantana beach town ..

Hi Riven
He summed it up with, "some of this sh*t you should know simply by being alive." Lol.
Yes, well, I'm pretty sure I'm alive and you'd have to prove to me that a majority of 'average' Americans don't know that their taxes pay for government. I do that a lot. When I listen to people talk on these issues, and I hear some seemingly outrageous claim, I want to know if it's truth or is it hyperbole.

I'm not really sold on the idea that we should know what a majority of the nation's people believe about something by virtue of one being alive. I mean people run in different circles. But I'm pretty sure that no one in my circle isn't aware of how our government is funded.
I live in Florida.
Well, it's been my experience that there are 'unsmart' people in various places around the globe.
Honest to God, many of them think the government uses money that it prints to fund everything independent of taxes. They think taxes are just used for roads and bridges.
You seem to have a fairly low opinion of the knowledge of the average American. I don't know. Like I say, most of my circle knows how the government is funded and what the FDA does. I mean, come on, it's the Food and Drug Administration. How hard could that be to figure out for those who are alive, of course. Of course, most of my circle are retired and on drugs of some kind, so there's really no telling with these guys. LOL!

Anyway, I suppose we've about beaten this horse near to death. But no, I'm fairly ok with the general way that the government runs. I'm not a fan of all that is going on, especially as regards the approval of aberrant sexual behavior. But I've read the book. I know that there is never going to be a 'christian' nation on the face of this earth. I know that all these hate-filled, angry, mean people are supposed to be increasing. I don't like to see it, but I do see it and am confident that time is rolling along pretty much right in line with God's word.

You know, just something to consider. There are those who believe that the creation will last 6,000 years. Right now, according to the Jewish Calander we are in the year 5783. Now, I'm not saying yea or nay about it, but if there would be any truth to it, right about now is when you're going to start seeing it all come off the rails. I mean that gives us just over 200 years to get the pot boiling to splashing over. Just imagine how bad all this can get if it goes on for 200 more years with people becoming more and more like this: filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy.

Just imagine the world today beginning to fill up with people who are out to do every kind of wicked, evil, greedy depraved thing that they can think to imagine to do. A world full of people who are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. Sound familiar? Gossips, slanderers and God-haters who are all that and then insolent and arrogant and boastful in everything that they do. A world of people with no fidelity, love or mercy.

We got 200 years to get there if there's any truth to the 6 day then Sabbath pattern in thousands of years, upon the earth. Now, the 6,000 year thing could all be nonsense, but we do believe that God is one day calling all this to an end. That Jesus will come and take those who are his out of the way as God releases His great wrath that He has held pent up for thousands of years. The seven bowl judgments. But before we get there. the Scriptures say we've got to go through what I've posted above first. It's going to get worse, friend.

God bless,
Ted

Riven
The best I heard at times comes from the right

Municipal utilities,despite you can attend city hall to address concerns ,it's taxation without representation.but that only applies to the city .not the county who also has a water grid and sewer .at the time this was said the city had an electric grid and had and still has a utilities commission to which Any customer can attend and speak about rate issues and other complaints or in many cases call city hall ,sub section utilities heads to vent and report or request at survey ,meter problem ,water line or power problem .

You can't do that easily with fpl.

Then there is the franchise fee .if it's a franschisee fee we can simply vote out a utility and we'll as with the above the psc regulates that .

The last one also includes that a certain town tried to ban city power along the state road right of way despite their own town knows this as a1a is the only way in it out save jungle trail .even that hits a1a.on both ends but intersects with wabasso road .

Said town has its utility that has irrigation along the roads mentioned for irrigation which the city I work for provides reuse.

All beef patty, cheese pickles onions on a sesseme seed bun. CHEESEBURGER!

........I don't like cheese burgers you guys, I'm a vegematarian.......hit it!
You... don't like them? I mean... How is that possible? That's like saying you don't like bacon. Who doesn't like bacon?!

So, if the government has ever lied to me, then I'm to believe that soldiers are on the ground in Ukraine and their bodies are just disappearing. Is that the game, here? If the government lied once, then they're always lying! Sorry, that's not how God wired my mind.
Given the way information gets out into the internet today, such ideas just don't last very long in the mind of someone inclined to check on them.

Hi Phoneman777
Yes there are some, very recent office holder in mind here, who make it there life's work to lie to the people.
That's perhaps the most delicate way of putting it I've seen. I may not agree with some of what you say, but I always acknowledge when a man strives to be like Him of Whom it is said, "a bruised reed He shall not break, nor a smoking flax He shall not quench". (Unless you're a Jesuit operative, that is LOL!)

Hi Phoneman777

So, if the government has ever lied to me, then I'm to believe that soldiers are on the ground in Ukraine and their bodies are just disappearing. Is that the game, here? If the government lied once, then they're always lying! Sorry, that's not how God wired my mind.

God bless,
Ted
Could they perhaps be reporting them as "killed in accident, remains not found" or "MIA on patrol" or any of several other cookie cutter lies they have ready to go at a moment's notice?

I thought that was what they were complaining about...
:cries
Hi Barbarian,

Yes, it is. The Republican party has shown itself to be quite hypcritical and full of lies. Here's one that's running the Grump's new lies for election. I wonder if maybe this is what Trump University taught and perhaps Rep. George Santos graduated Summa Cum Laude.

Classic Grump lie. I read or talked to someone. No identifier as to who it might have been. He's always, "People are constantly coming up to me and saying", or "Someone came to me and said...". Of course, his claims of what the people in his circle talk about, can never be challenged because, well he's not going to allow that. Then it flows into a fantastical story that most people would know just on the face that it isn't true. Immigrants are coming into our nation and not a one of them has checked out to be a recently released from a mental institution, and certainly not in numbers that would put a poor, disheveled, and exhausted doctor working 24 hours a day, out of work.

It's just really, really hard to believe that no one can find this amorphous doctor who was recently working 24 hours a day. I mean that's, in reality, an impossible thing to do. Our bodies won't let us work 24 hours a day for more than a day or two.

But yes, it's just another lie in the life of a man who runs on lies. Who craftily uses lies to grow the hate and fear that he needs to instill in people in order to show himself to be their savior and should get their votes because he'll save them from all this stuff that isn't even happening. The Republican party these days it just majorly wierd.

MTG is being censured nearly every week for her loud, angry and hate filled speaking. She literally thinks that her job as a representative of the legislature is to attack and belittle people. Same as her main man, Grump.

What about that poor family in Texas yesterday?

Mad, angry, hate filled gun owner just murdered an entire family for asking him to stop shooting in his yard because their baby was trying to sleep. And the Republican answer is that we need more guns! What a bag of idiots.

Sorry to get off subject. Never mind.

God bless, Ted

Hi Phoneman777
Could they perhaps be reporting them as "killed in accident, remains not found" or "MIA on patrol" or any of several other cookie cutter lies they have ready to go at a moment's notice?
I don't believe it. You make a claim, but you can't prove a word of it and you're asking me if they might be misreporting deaths that aren't happening.

I don't know, it's your story!!!!! What is happening to all the American soldiers that you know are dying on the ground in Ukraine?

It's your claim! Can you support it or are you just like the Grumpster. Just make it up and make it dreadful and they will come to bow at your feet and vote for you as they hold their holy hands out seeking your supplication? That seems to be how a lot of the Grumpster's supporters seem to think things work.

So, how about it? Can you prove your claim or is it just crap (defined as a story that comes from the south end of a northbound bull) from a person with similar values.

God bless,
Ted

Hi Barbarian,

Yes, it is. The Republican party has shown itself to be quite hypcritical and full of lies. Here's one that's running the Grump's new lies for election. I wonder if maybe this is what Trump University taught and perhaps Rep. George Santos graduated Summa Cum Laude.

Classic Grump lie. I read or talked to someone. No identifier as to who it might have been. He's always, "People are constantly coming up to me and saying", or "Someone came to me and said...". Of course, his claims of what the people in his circle talk about, can never be challenged because, well he's not going to allow that. Then it flows into a fantastical story that most people would know just on the face that it isn't true. Immigrants are coming into our nation and not a one of them has checked out to be a recently released from a mental institution, and certainly not in numbers that would put a poor, disheveled, and exhausted doctor working 24 hours a day, out of work.

It's just really, really hard to believe that no one can find this amorphous doctor who was recently working 24 hours a day. I mean that's, in reality, an impossible thing to do. Our bodies won't let us work 24 hours a day for more than a day or two.

But yes, it's just another lie in the life of a man who runs on lies. Who craftily uses lies to grow the hate and fear that he needs to instill in people in order to show himself to be their savior and should get their votes because he'll save them from all this stuff that isn't even happening. The Republican party these days it just majorly wierd.

MTG is being censured nearly every week for her loud, angry and hate filled speaking. She literally thinks that her job as a representative of the legislature is to attack and belittle people. Same as her main man, Grump.

What about that poor family in Texas yesterday?

Mad, angry, hate filled gun owner just murdered an entire family for asking him to stop shooting in his yard because their baby was trying to sleep. And the Republican answer is that we need more guns! What a bag of idiots.

Sorry to get off subject. Never mind.

God bless, Ted
Err, I seem to have spoken too soon.

Hi Phoneman777

I don't believe it. You make a claim, but you can't prove a word of it and you're asking me if they might be misreporting deaths that aren't happening.

I don't know, it's your story!!!!! What is happening to all the American soldiers that you know are dying on the ground in Ukraine?

It's your claim! Can you support it or are you just like the Grumpster. Just make it up and make it dreadful and they will come to bow at your feet and vote for you as they hold their holy hands out seeking your supplication? That seems to be how a lot of the Grumpster's supporters seem to think things work.

So, how about it? Can you prove your claim or is it just crap (defined as a story that comes from the south end of a northbound bull) from a person with similar values.

God bless,
Ted
Anti-2A leftist? Nevermind.

I didn't hear about this. My God.

Back