Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Sweet Heart of Mary, be my salvation!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Where does it say so!
The gulf does not prevent communication even though it’s not applicable cos it refers to Sheol “Abraham’s Bosum”
And hell not saints in heaven and is on earth!

When did I say to worship them?

We must hear the church founded by Christ! Matt 18:17

Only Christ has authority to establish the church! Matt 16:18-19
One church! Jn 10:16 All others are sects “full of errors” “the tradition of men”! The new covenant Church is the eternal city of God! Household of faith! The pillar and ground of TRUTH! 1 Tim 3:15 Founded by Christ alone! Matt 16:18 on Peter and the apostles! Eph 2:20 Lk 22:29

The 30,000 sects (the tradition of men) having no authority at all! And holding and teaching contrary and new doctrines that oppose the Christian faith that was revealed by Christ and taught by holy mother church! Matt 28:19

Apostles commanded by Christ to teach and we to believe!
There are many local churches....7 churches were mentioned in Rev.2-3...not one church until the last day.

There are many local churches....7 churches were mentioned in Rev.2-3...not one church until the last day.
Not 7 in rev but one church at 7 locations

One church! Jn 10:16 All others are sects “full of errors” “the tradition of men”! The new covenant Church is the eternal city of God! Household of faith! The pillar and ground of TRUTH! 1 Tim 3:15 Founded by Christ alone! Matt 16:18 on Peter and the apostles! Eph 2:20 Lk 22:29

The 30,000 sects (the tradition of men) having no authority at all! And holding and teaching contrary and new doctrines that oppose the Christian faith that was revealed by Christ and taught by holy mother church! Matt 28:19 acts 16:17

Not 7 in rev but one church at 7 locations

The 30,000 sects (the tradition of men) having no authority at all! And holding and teaching contrary and new doctrines that oppose the Christian faith that was revealed by Christ and taught by holy mother church! Matt 28:19 acts 16:17
You are deluded in this idea as it is anti scriptural. Thankfully the reformation corrected many RC.errors

Where’s the reformation in scripture?
Paul warned of those wicked fleshly false teachers who would come, and called the faithful to stay in scripture;
28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

[ sexually perverted men, abusing altar boys, Deviant popes fathering bastard children with nuns] they were called "black popes" because of their dark perverted sins]

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Paul warned of those wicked fleshly false teachers who would come, and called the faithful to stay in scripture;
28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

[ sexually perverted men, abusing altar boys, Deviant popes fathering bastard children with nuns] they were called "black popes" because of their dark perverted sins]

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
YOU ARE BREAKING TOS RULES AND WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS THREAD IF YOU CONTINUE.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST IN THIS THREAD.
USE TALK WITH STAFF IF NECESSARY.

REPLYING TO A MODERATOR IN AN OPEN THREAD IS GROUNDS FOR AN IMMEDIATE BAN.

That’s not what scripture says!
Lk 1:30 And the angel said to her: Fear not, Mary, for thou hast found grace with God.
Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
History is not in you’re favor either, I wonder what is: oh ya “fundamentalism”, “error” and “heresy”!
Where does scripture say....the sweet heart of Mary?
Where does it say Mary has anything to do with a persons salvation?

That’s not what scripture says!
Lk 1:30 And the angel said to her: Fear not, Mary, for thou hast found grace with God.
Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
History is not in you’re favor either, I wonder what is: oh ya “fundamentalism”, “error” and “heresy”!
Don, I've been advised that the word HERESY can be taken different ways.
I'd avoid using this term.

Who said the apostles are impeccable?

Where does scripture say....the sweet heart of Mary?
Where does it say Mary has anything to do with a persons salvation?
In Jn 2
the wine a type of grace!

They have no wine!

Mary all powerful advocate!
Help of Christian’s!

Mary ever virgin, mother of God, is all powerful in her prayers!

Mary’s prayers are all powerful not cos she is God but because her son is God!

and on becoming man He (Jesus) obeyed his own commandments

you might check out the one that says “honor Thy father and mother”

“My hour has not come”

Jn 2
The time set by almighty God for the public ministry of Christ had not come, Jesus Christ still performed the miracle cos his mother interceded, thus a higher law, “honor thy father and mother” if ANYONE else asked it would NOT have been done! The answer was no! But He honored His mother!

and cos of her intercession the disciples believed in Him!
Jn 2:11

There is another point that Jesus is making when he says: what does it have to do with you and me? My hour hath not yet come. Indicating that when “His hour” does come Mary will have a prominent role to play. See Lk 2:35

In Jn 2
the wine a type of grace!

They have no wine!

Mary all powerful advocate!
Help of Christian’s!

Mary ever virgin, mother of God, is all powerful in her prayers!

Mary’s prayers are all powerful not cos she is God but because her son is God!

and on becoming man He (Jesus) obeyed his own commandments

you might check out the one that says “honor Thy father and mother”

“My hour has not come”

Jn 2
The time set by almighty God for the public ministry of Christ had not come, Jesus Christ still performed the miracle cos his mother interceded, thus a higher law, “honor thy father and mother” if ANYONE else asked it would NOT have been done! The answer was no! But He honored His mother!

and cos of her intercession the disciples believed in Him!
Jn 2:11

There is another point that Jesus is making when he says: what does it have to do with you and me? My hour hath not yet come. Indicating that when “His hour” does come Mary will have a prominent role to play. See Lk 2:35
:confused2:rolleyes:nono:eek:eek2:hysterical:confused

Back