Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Tasted Death for every Man !

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Our salvation is dependent on our response to what Jesus supplied for every man.
Hence the gospel.
Hence evengelism.
Hence preachers.
If men won't permanently turn from sin, and get their past sins washed away by the blood of Christ, they have refused the offer God has for them.
It is written..."I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:" (Deut 30:19)
It is written..."Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:
30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof." (Pro 1:28-30)
More Blasphemy and speaking against the Saving Efficacy of Christs Death and giving Saving Efficacy to mans response, you worship man for salvation.

You said "men have no power to believe God".
You were wrong.
The Bible declares it is . .is it wrong?

What kind of power do you think you have? Enough to raise oneself from the dead

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

What kind of power did Jesus the first born again of many brothers have other than to cry out for strength?

Matthew 26:39And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me

Wo sent you today.

The Bible declares it is . .is it wrong?

What kind of power do you think you have? Enough to raise oneself from the dead

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

What kind of power did Jesus the first born again of many brothers have other than to cry out for strength?

Matthew 26:39And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me

Wo sent you today.
I have the power to believe what I hear and read.
Or disbelieve.
I had the power to repent of sin and get water baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of my past sins.
I have the power to manifest the life and the death of my Savior.
I have the power to resist temptations.
I thank God for allowing me to choose to "be like Him".

More Blasphemy, Christs Death saves them He died for, that's how perfect it is, it brings them to Glory Heb 2:9-10
Christ Jesus' death will save all that turn from sin and get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of past sins.
It will save all who remain faithful till the end.

Christ Jesus' death will save all that turn from sin and get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of past sins.
It will save all who remain faithful till the end.
You still denying the saving efficacy of Christs death and exalting the actions of men that thinking reminds me of 2 Thess 2:3-4

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God

I have the power to believe what I hear and read.
Or disbelieve.
I had the power to repent of sin and get water baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of my past sins.
I have the power to manifest the life and the death of my Savior.
I have the power to resist temptations.
I thank God for allowing me to choose to "be like Him".
This is self exaltation 2 Thess 2:3-4

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God

You still denying the saving efficacy of Christs death and exalting the actions of men that thinking reminds me of 2 Thess 2:3-4

I am glad Jesus died for all men, or I wouldn't have stood a chance at being converted.
That got me thinking of Heb 11:6..."But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

Did you "come to God" ?

I am glad Jesus died for all men, or I wouldn't have stood a chance at being converted.
That got me thinking of Heb 11:6..."But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

Did you "come to God" ?
You dont believe in Jesus, you deny His Saving Death Heb 2:9-10, thats unbelief. You believe in yourself, thats your god

You dont believe in Jesus, you deny His Saving Death Heb 2:9-10, thats unbelief. You believe in yourself, thats your god
You keep writing of God's ability to save all the men Jesus died for, but can't acknowledge that not all men want to be saved.
That is called "Blindness due to doctrine".

Heb 11:6..."But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

Did you "come to God" ?

Its self exaltation, pride the sin of the devil, Isa 14:14

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
You have just fulfilled Jesus' prophecy in Matt 10:25..."It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?"

It is written..."The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master." (Luke 6:40)
Want to be perfect ?

You keep writing of God's ability to save all the men Jesus died for, but can't acknowledge that not all men want to be saved.
That is called "Blindness due to doctrine".

Heb 11:6..."But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

Did you "come to God" ?
You dont have Faith, you deny the saving efficacy of Christs Death, thats unbelief.

You have just fulfilled Jesus' prophecy in Matt 10:25..."It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?"

It is written..."The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master." (Luke 6:40)
Want to be perfect ?
You fulfill this 2 Thess 2:3-4

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

You dont have Faith, you deny the saving efficacy of Christs Death, thats unbelief.
The efficacy of Jesus' death is 100%, for those that repent of sin, get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of their past sins, and endure faithfully until the end..
For those who refuse the freedoms inherent in Christ, the efficacy is 0%.

You fulfill this 2 Thess 2:3-4

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
I wasn't aware that the temple had been rebuilt.

Want to be perfectly sinless ?

The efficacy of Jesus' death is 100%, for those that repent of sin, get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of their past sins, and endure faithfully until the end..
For those who refuse the freedoms inherent in Christ, the efficacy is 0%.
See, you dont believe in the saving efficacy of Christs death, that's unbelief, not faith !

I wasn't aware that the temple had been rebuilt.

Want to be perfectly sinless ?
Im aware you fulfill this 2 Thess 2:3-4

Back