Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Tasted Death for every Man !

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Did or did not Christ die for all men ?
Rom. 5:18..."Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life."

Do or do not all men want to partake of that death ?
Gal. 5:19-21..."Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."

Did or did not Ananias and Sapphira die in their sins ?
Acts 5:5..."And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things."
Acts 5:10..."Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband."

I'm beginning to think your whole doctrine is one of unbelief.
You don't seem to believe Jesus died for everybody, in spite of the Heb. verse you keep posting.
You continue in unbelief, believing that people Christ died for, substituted for, shall yet die in their sins He died for and purged away Heb 1:3 thats unbelief

I do believe in the sovereignty of God.
Man may think of himself as greater than God here and now, but in the end God will be shown supreme.
Not one single disobedient man will be found in the book of life, or granted eternal life.
You dont believe God has saved everyone Christ tasted death for ! Heb 2:9-10, thats unbelief

Its your unbelief, its you who says that Christ tasted death for sinners that will still die in their sins. That means you dont believe Jesus Christs death saved anyone, which is unbelief.
Your conclusion makes no sense.
If even one of those He died for will find his name in the book of life on the day of judgement, Jesus will have been successful.
You just don't believe anyone will refuse to obey Him.
How about yourself ?
Do you live without committing sin ?

Your conclusion makes no sense.
If even one of those He died for will find his name in the book of life on the day of judgement, Jesus will have been successful.
You just don't believe anyone will refuse to obey Him.
How about yourself ?
Do you live without committing sin ?
Sure it makes sense, you say people for whom Christ died, died for their sins, yet they still die in their sins. You dont believe Christs death saved anyone He died for from their sins, thats not Faith in Christ, but unbelief.

Sure it makes sense, you say people for whom Christ died, died for their sins, yet they still die in their sins. You dont believe Christs death saved anyone He died for from their sins, thats not Faith in Christ, but unbelief.
God provided everything we need to convert to Christianity and eventually be saved.
He provided a Son to die for our past sins.
But we must believe God and Jesus did that in order for our sins to be washed away.
Our belief is critical to our salvation.
You don't seem to believe that, so you are the unbelievers.

God provided everything we need to convert to Christianity and eventually be saved.
He provided a Son to die for our past sins.
But we must believe God and Jesus did that in order for our sins to be washed away.
Our belief is critical to our salvation.
You don't seem to believe that, so you are the unbelievers.
You dont believe that Christ dying for a persons sins saved them though, that's unbelief. The Truth is the people for whom Christ died, that saved them and He brings them to Glory Heb 2:9-10

You dont believe that Christ dying for a persons sins saved them though, that's unbelief. The Truth is the people for whom Christ died, that saved them and He brings them to Glory Heb 2:9-10
Christ poured out his Spirit on the flesh of the Son of man Jesus it strengthened him to do the will of the father ,

Jesus said his dying flesh profits for nothing Peter agreed and said to whom can we go you have the living words of eternal life words of our Holy Father nor seen. Flesh was needed for the outward dembstration of the Father but again it did not profit towards salvation .it preached the gospel. Flesh is never the source of the power of the gospel.

God who name is Jealous will not share his glory with dying flesh . Yoked with him our burdens can be lighter, yoked with him our sorrow can be turned to joy raising us up strengthening our weakness

John 6:63-69 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father. From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

They won't be saved if they don't comply with the doctrines of Christ.

He died for all men, so you need to re-examine that misread doctrine.
You deny the saving efficacy of Christs death, which is unbelief. The ones He died for, He brings them to Glory, Heaven, His taste of death saved them Heb 2:9-10

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

For you to deny that is unbelief and could mean you are still yet in your sins.

They won't be saved if they don't comply with the doctrines of Christ.

He died for all men, so you need to re-examine that misread doctrine.

Dying mankind has no power to believe God. Believing God comes from him. Believing myself comes from believing myself .His thoughts are not ours

Yes all whose names are writen in the lambs book of life slain from the foundation of the world . Two books that will match in the end . some names blotted out as if they were never there. This is the work performed within 6 days when God did work.

One thing I have noticed many believers as I also did looked to the three days and nights promised demonstration of the unseen work of God, as if was the literal work finished in 6 days and not as the promised sign through prophecy like that of Genesis 3:15 or Isaiah 53 two testimonies. The father striking the son of man bruising his heel by whose wounds we are healed . . .crushing the head of the father of lies. Performed in three demonstrations . In the valley the garden of Gethsemane. . . on the hill of the skull the bloody demonstration and in the tomb the demonstration of faith (the unseen things of God)

You deny the saving efficacy of Christs death, which is unbelief. The ones He died for, He brings them to Glory, Heaven, His taste of death saved them Heb 2:9-10

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

For you to deny that is unbelief and could mean you are still yet in your sins.
Every man that lives their life according to the doctrine of Christ will be saved.
Jesus died to bring us that doctrine.
To profit from all that Jesus did, including die for our past sins, we all have a duty to perform.
Love God with all our heart, soul, and mind, and love our neighbors as we love ourselves. (Matt 22:37-39)
If we don't do that, Jesus' death will not profit us at all.

Dying mankind has no power to believe God.
You are mistaken.
Even the OT's David believed God.
Believing God comes from him. Believing myself comes from believing myself .His thoughts are not ours

Yes all whose names are writen in the lambs book of life slain from the foundation of the world . Two books that will match in the end . some names blotted out as if they were never there. This is the work performed within 6 days when God did work.

One thing I have noticed many believers as I also did looked to the three days and nights promised demonstration of the unseen work of God, as if was the literal work finished in 6 days and not as the promised sign through prophecy like that of Genesis 3:15 or Isaiah 53 two testimonies. The father striking the son of man bruising his heel by whose wounds we are healed . . .crushing the head of the father of lies. Performed in three demonstrations . In the valley the garden of Gethsemane. . . on the hill of the skull the bloody demonstration and in the tomb the demonstration of faith (the unseen things of God)

Every man that lives their life according to the doctrine of Christ will be saved.
Jesus died to bring us that doctrine.
To profit from all that Jesus did, including die for our past sins, we all have a duty to perform.
Love God with all our heart, soul, and mind, and love our neighbors as we love ourselves. (Matt 22:37-39)
Again you deny the saving efficacy of Jesus Christ and put it into the hands of men, you still in unbelief

Those Christ died for by it[His Death] He brings us to God 1 Pet 3:18

8 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Blasphemy !

Again you deny the saving efficacy of Jesus Christ and put it into the hands of men, you still in unbelief

Those Christ died for by it[His Death] He brings us to God 1 Pet 3:18
8 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
Blasphemy !
Our salvation is dependent on our response to what Jesus supplied for every man.
Hence the gospel.
Hence evengelism.
Hence preachers.
If men won't permanently turn from sin, and get their past sins washed away by the blood of Christ, they have refused the offer God has for them.
It is written..."I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:" (Deut 30:19)
It is written..."Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:
30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof." (Pro 1:28-30)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back