Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Teach them the beauty of guns

Should Children be allowed to learn to shoot guns under adult supervision?

• yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You guys have a great day/night/whatever it is in your time zone. There are BBQ ribs waiting for me at a bikers convention. I'm outa here till later! :wave

Now that you refused to understand this, I ask another. Edward, would you need a gun in a. Culture where no one bothers about the need or use of it? Would it be right to say you (now plural ) use a gun because people around you use it..and vice versa?

Say what? Refuse to understand it? That's absurd brother. I'm not the only one who didn't understand it.

Edward, would you need a gun in a. Culture where no one bothers about the need or use of it?

Sure, why not? I can feed myself with it and have a lot of fun with it too. Who cares what others are into.

Would it be right to say you (now plural ) use a gun because people around you use it..and vice versa?

No, absolutely not. Not everyone I know are into guns. I like them because I grew up with them and know all about them and how useful and versatile they are.

You are also missing the point. We don't need to make guns our hobby.

Why is it always Americans - mostly? Trace the root of the problem.

Israel's case is a different scenario. What is your defence?
I didn't say anything about Israel? The main point in my opinion is that it's not a bad idea to own a gun for self defense because guns do exist. If guns didn't exist and you had the knowledge of how to make one that might be a bad idea.

246468d1404798630-dollars-cents-coupon-scan-thread-smiley2eatingpopcorn.gif

So what is the conclusion, everybody?

Psa 99:8
Thou answeredst them, O LORD our God: thou wast a God that forgavest them, though thou tookest vengeance of their inventions.
Ecc 7:29
Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.
It appears God did not like some inventions of man and done something about them other inventions He
did nothing about.
Im thinking guns is one of mans inventions God could have taken vengeance on but He chose not to.

with what Pistorius is going through...I wonder if he'd love to own a gun again. I wonder what's going on in the minds of some of our ardent posters here on this guy's issue

with what Pistorius is going through...I wonder if he'd love to own a gun again. I wonder what's going on in the minds of some of our ardent posters here on this guy's issue

He's an idiot. It's people like him that give responsible gun owners a bad name. He should go to jail just for being stupid.

I personally believe he murdered that girl.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back