Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Tell us about YOU today!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
C

Chris

Did something happen to you today good, bad or funny worth sharing. What's happening to you in your life?

I'll start. Yesterday my youngest daughter (7) saw an illusionist on TV make a table appear to Float in the air.This morning my wife went into her room to find her cross legged on the floor. Asked what she was doing she seriously responded she was trying to hovertate herself into the air.

I've been sick for days. That is what is going on in my life. Being sick is not easy here, because life goes on and I must go on with it. In other words, I am not allowed to be sick. Tomorrow I plan to sleep in.... which is a rarity.

I'm about to buy a house and get myself horribly in debt.

Um....Yay? :chin

Meanwhile my 5 year old boy has just discovered how to click his fingers and is busy snapping in everyones face constantly.

I'll start. Yesterday my youngest daughter (7) saw an illusionist on TV make a table appear to Float in the air.This morning my wife went into her room to find her cross legged on the floor. Asked what she was doing she seriously responded she was trying to hovertate herself into the air.

:lol When I was about 12 I read a kung fu book and seriously thought I could make myself levitate using special 'chi' breathing exercises.

Gave up eventually.

I've been sick for days. That is what is going on in my life. Being sick is not easy here, because life goes on and I must go on with it. In other words, I am not allowed to be sick. Tomorrow I plan to sleep in.... which is a rarity.

Sorry to hear you're sick PouringRain :sad

will pray you'll get better ...

I am wasting my time here on CF.net, procrastinating, when I have 3 papers and lots of homework due!! Hehehe...

PouringRain,
Sorry to hear about you being sick... Did you send it this way too? :lol

Well, I ran 5 miles with our running club last night with a head cold. It felt pretty good. I've increased my miles this week and added a day @ the gym in prep for the Detroit Turkey Trot next week. Gotta watch increasing your workout this time of year or you'll get sick... even with the extra C I've been taking.

Didn't sleep well... woke up at 3am for something to make my head stop pounding.
Took more meds @ 7

Would love to crawl in a corner and take a nap :sleep but I can't...

I don't feel too bad now... just kinda zoning out... Can't stand taking meds :shrug but boy was my head pounding. Are those butterflies? Yeah, I know how to weave baskets, why?...

On the brighter side, I did finally register for the turkey trot next week :clap

Ahh yes! The beautiful black circles under ones eyes. Certainly a badge of honor :salute How could we ever think of denying such an honor :lol

Sheesh, can we possibly be spreading biological viruses through the computer...

I'm sick too! Haven't felt all that well since Wednesday. Today is the one and only day that I can possible sleep/nap/do nut'n until Tuesday the 30th, so I'm taking full advantage of it.

I just got up from one nap. Having some fluids, then I'm going back to bed.

Ahh yes! The beautiful black circles under ones eyes. Certainly a badge of honor :salute How could we ever think of denying such an honor :lol

I think I would be kicked out of school if I didn't display mine during midterms and finals ;)

And PR and Handy, hope you two feel better soon!

Thanks, everyone, and I hope you all get better soon as well. I think we must be passing something around the forum. :lol Pounding head....yep, although more like someone is driving a metal rod into it.

I am wasting my time here on CF.net, procrastinating, when I have 3 papers and lots of homework due!! Hehehe...
I had exactly the same except they were plans in Autocad its so easy to be distracted to a forum it or brows a forum on your mobile when the lecturer ir rambling on with boring stuff

:lol When I was about 12 I read a kung fu book and seriously thought I could make myself levitate using special 'chi' breathing exercises.

Gave up eventually.
I said to my wife when she told me joking "what do we do as responsible parents, tell her you cant do it or find her an instructional DVD. Then I said lets let her go she just might work it out".

death would be a gift right now...

why am i hated !!!!
Intuitive writing for you- get some sleep eat some healthy food get some sunshine on you and a walk, it changes everything. walk and pray in the sunshine :) look at all the things God made it will make you feel good again.

Last edited by a moderator:
death would be a gift right now...

why am i hated !!!!

15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Patience Oats. You will have your reward when God see's fit.

Well, I just joined this forum today and looking forward to doing some reading and having a relaxing Saturday and a short week next week.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back