Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Tell us about YOU today!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
but it didnt stop me from wrestling last night.

its getting better. my chiropractor has a hard time correcting my mid back and has said to me thats its a miracle that you even walk with that twist in your lower back.

but it didnt stop me from wrestling last night.

its getting better. my chiropractor has a hard time correcting my mid back and has said to me thats its a miracle that you even walk with that twist in your lower back.
I soo hate that when that happens it hurts to do anything, hope you get better dude.

I did laundry today. Yay! :biggrin Normally I do it daily, but with all the out of town stuff recently I haven't been able to. I still have about 3 loads left to do, but I got about 5 done today and folded. I should have got another one done, but I didn't know that when the littlest one was outside playing she paused the washing machine. I went to check how much longer it had and realized what she had done. This isn't the first time she's done it!

feel sick have exams to study for didn't need to go to interviews to distract me from study. though I shouldn't complain I am blessed to have them.

Laundry lol I hate that. In summer here things dry in a few minutes which is good. there is always that wash full of heaps kids socks and little things. It takes forever (that one straight in the clothes dryer, i am not hanging that out!)

I soo hate that when that happens it hurts to do anything, hope you get better dude.

slowly but surely it recently injured when i went to drain hydraulic fluid from the reservoir on a bobcat.

3 days later its still there but not as bad. hopefully by monday it will be done.

slowly but surely it recently injured when i went to drain hydraulic fluid from the reservoir on a bobcat.

3 days later its still there but not as bad. hopefully by monday it will be done.
I hope it goes away.for you. I hurt my back 5 years ago and it never goes away fully.

Just finished college exams for the year yay!!!!! Time for summer holidays

Just finished college exams for the year yay!!!!! Time for summer holidays

Summer holidays, arrgghh! Meanwhile "up-top" here, I'm dealing with yet another snow storm and I need to get out there and start moving the white stuff around or else we are going to be snowed in again. Fortunately, the chains are on the tractor and it's a 4x4, so I can do it. But, it's coming down like crazy and the tractor doesn't have a cab. I'm in for a cold, winter's morn!

At least the schools are closed. Viola is feeding the cattle using her toboggan and Thomas, my fine young man, is shoveling the deck.

Going out to pick out some upholstery fabric and take it down to the furniture refinishers, who is waiting to refinish an old, 1920's kitchen table that has 5 leaves, and four chairs. All this is so we can finally have a family gathering for Christmas dinner once again after about 3 years. My daughter has been having us over as I have spent those three years in deep depression and not able to do much of anything.

This year will be a celebration! Praise God for His healing hand!

My day was great! Got lots of cleaning done, important e-mails sent, more work lined up, etc. I am also loving God's faithfulness!

Today was a pre employment medical tomorrow first day of my holidays. Let the laziness begin. I am soo not going to do anything tomorrow :))))

Well, I got up at 5:00am, checked to see if another snow day was called for.

It wasn't.

So, I cleaned about a foot of snow off the truck that has chains. The kids got ready for school. We drove down to our little town (2 1/2 miles downhill), where I had my Expedition parked, sans chains (as I cannot chain up the Exp, the chains are too heavy for me). I knew I would have to clear even more snow off of it, because I hadn't cleaned it yesterday, since it was parked down there. But, not only did we have to clean snow, I found that the county didn't plow behind the Exp. There was a stretch about about 15' of 12"-18" snow behind my Exp.

:confused What to do? I can't take the chains off of the truck, in order to drive all the kids (my two plus three others, and the doggie too) all the way in to the school bus stop. Otherwise, I'd never make it back up the hill to home.

Praise God, the guy who operates our little cafe in town was there, even though it was only 6:30 and he's the manly "get-the-job-done!" type. He backed my Expedition out through all the snow and we got it all cleared off and, although we missed the bus, I was able to drive the kids all the way down to their school (30+ miles away) and got them there on time!

Then, drove back up to our little town to find that the county plowed the parking area (now that my car wasn't parked in it) so I parked the Expedition there. I ate some breakfast at the Cafe, got back into the truck with chains, drove back up the hill and spent the next 2 hours slogging through knee deep slushy snow feeding the horse, the goats, the dogs and the cows.

Even though I tried not too, the thought came into my head, "Can it get any worse!?!"

That's when it started to pour rain on me, as I was standing knee deep in slushy snow. :bigfrown

I'm ready for Spring and it isn't even Winter yet. :robot

Well, I got up at 5:00am, checked to see if another snow day was called for.

It wasn't.

So, I cleaned about a foot of snow off the truck that has chains. The kids got ready for school. We drove down to our little town (2 1/2 miles downhill), where I had my Expedition parked, sans chains (as I cannot chain up the Exp, the chains are too heavy for me). I knew I would have to clear even more snow off of it, because I hadn't cleaned it yesterday, since it was parked down there. But, not only did we have to clean snow, I found that the county didn't plow behind the Exp. There was a stretch about about 15' of 12"-18" snow behind my Exp.

:confused What to do? I can't take the chains off of the truck, in order to drive all the kids (my two plus three others, and the doggie too) all the way in to the school bus stop. Otherwise, I'd never make it back up the hill to home.

Praise God, the guy who operates our little cafe in town was there, even though it was only 6:30 and he's the manly "get-the-job-done!" type. He backed my Expedition out through all the snow and we got it all cleared off and, although we missed the bus, I was able to drive the kids all the way down to their school (30+ miles away) and got them there on time!

Then, drove back up to our little town to find that the county plowed the parking area (now that my car wasn't parked in it) so I parked the Expedition there. I ate some breakfast at the Cafe, got back into the truck with chains, drove back up the hill and spent the next 2 hours slogging through knee deep slushy snow feeding the horse, the goats, the dogs and the cows.

Even though I tried not too, the thought came into my head, "Can it get any worse!?!"

That's when it started to pour rain on me, as I was standing knee deep in slushy snow. :bigfrown

I'm ready for Spring and it isn't even Winter yet. :robot
wow that is bad i hate being cold its hard to escape it, i wouldnt like to have to move all taht snow either

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back