Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Tell us about YOU today!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Just finished college exams for the year yay!!!!! Time for summer holidays
Wow I thought your term time would have been the same as ours but with the seasons inversed so you'd have called it "winter holidays"... so you actually get like 4 months off from December? that... pretty sweet actually we get a random block of summer hols in the middle of July-September

As for me I'm abit down I have a ton of work to do including ALOT to do on my dissertation whitch is due in march but the results section is due in 2 weeks time which I've not started that section in addition to 2 other coursework which I've not really started on although I know what I'm going to do.:sad

I feel lame when I don't feel I have any choice (Even if the choice is a horrible one least I'm allowed to pick) and I don't in regards to this work it's third year so you don't have any flexibility your just a slave of the system for the next 4 months so it's getting me down and I'm starting to act out about it.
Mostly I'm toying with the idea of dying my hair blue again. I told my friends hoping they'd be helpful and dissuade me.

They of course are not helpful and are all like "OH YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT I ALWAYS LIKE YOUR CRAZY HAIR COLOURS"
I don't need the extra attention! especially when I'm bogged in work and struggling with electrolysis already
But that nagging voice "but it is fun having blue hair isn't it? ;)" ARGH people tempt me to do terrible things! >.<

lol, blue hair.

my step-daughter, the oldest dyed her hair pink.
Hehe I've done pink historically.
View attachment 1792

this was a couple of years before I transitioned btw... It's certainly unusual for a "man" to have waist length bright pink hair. I did get kids asking me. "Mister why do you have pink hair?"

"You are what you eat kids and I ate nothing but candy floss."

Just woke up. This ol' man here was taking a nap by laying in the sun! Very Warm!

Can't wait for summer in Pa here. I think the groundhog was correct and I hear warmer days than what we have today are coming soon, but I hate this cold.

I been to work again for the second week in a row. God has been good to me, what was supposed to be one day a week initially has so far turned into something more regular.It is god after years of irregular work because of illness to have the promise of something better. I just have to learn engineers hieroglyphics and turn it into drawings. over the last few days many times I wished I did have some sort of workplace ESP to know what they want, so I could arrive at the 4th amendment the first time.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back