Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Apocalypse is fake?!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Whoever put this video together knows nothing about the difference between the prince of this world (Satan) and the Prince of peace (Christ Jesus). Let's start with Rev 1:1 in the beginning of the video. God gave this revelation to Jesus Christ as Jesus sent an angel to reveal all these visions in the book of Revelation.

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John

John 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

These next two verses speak about Satan being the god and prince of the power of the air that deceives the world.

2Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Eph 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

These next set of scriptures speak about Jesus being the Prince of peace which is separate from Satan being the prince of this world.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Rom 16:20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Reactions: JLB

This video proves absolutely nothing.

What we see more and more is deception from Satan trying his best to undermine the legitimacy of the scriptures.

Whether it’s denying the book of Revelation or those who try to convince us Paul is a false teacher and false apostle it’s just the same ole devil doing all he knows how to do; lie and deceive.

This seems to be the flood of deception that is being spewed out of the mouth of Satan through the world system.

So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood.
Revelation 12:15

A flood of deception is being released against the church.

Only the truth will swallow up these lies.

JLB

Last edited:
Whoever put this video together knows nothing about the difference between the prince of this world (Satan) and the Prince of peace (Christ Jesus). Let's start with Rev 1:1 in the beginning of the video. God gave this revelation to Jesus Christ as Jesus sent an angel to reveal all these visions in the book of Revelation.

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John

John 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

These next two verses speak about Satan being the god and prince of the power of the air that deceives the world.

2Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Eph 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

These next set of scriptures speak about Jesus being the Prince of peace which is separate from Satan being the prince of this world.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Rom 16:20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
Rev.11:15 is another one that struck me, because the kingdoms of this world have always belinged to God and his Son. They're simply acknowledging what they came to know.

Rev.11:15 is another one that struck me, because the kingdoms of this world have always belinged to God and his Son. They're simply acknowledging what they came to know.

Adam gave Satan his authority and his God given dominion over the earth when Adam chose to obey Satan rather than God, thus Satan became by deceit the “god” of this world.

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV

Satan offered Jesus all the kingdoms of this world, which he legally possessed.

Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.” Matthew 4:8-9

David says it this way —

The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD’s;
But the earth He has given to the children of men.
Psalms 115:16

When the Lord returns as conquering King, He will destroy the antichrist and removed the wicked and cast Satan bound into hell, and take His place in Jerusalem on His throne, as King over the Earth.

Then the kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of our Lord and His Christ, because The Man will reign as King over the Earth.

Behold, the day of the LORD is coming,
And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;

The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
Then the LORD will go forth
And fight against those nations,
As He fights in the day of battle.
And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.
Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah.
Thus the LORD my God will come,
And all the saints with You.

It shall come to pass in that day
That there will be no light;
The lights will diminish.
It shall be one day
Which is known to the LORD—
Neither day nor night.
But at evening time it shall happen
That it will be light.
And in that day it shall be
That living waters shall flow from Jerusalem,
Half of them toward the eastern sea
And half of them toward the western sea;
In both summer and winter it shall occur.
And the LORD shall be King over all the earth.
In that day it shall be—
“The LORD is one,”
And His name one.
Zechariah 14:1-9

Amen!

JLB

JLB explained it very well in post #6. I will just add that Satan owns the nations by his deceit, but only up to the point when Christ returns and takes back everything that Satan thought he owned.

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Adam gave Satan his authority and his God given dominion over the earth when Adam chose to obey Satan rather than God, thus Satan became by deceit the “god” of this world.

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV

Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.” Matthew 4:8-9

David says it this way —

The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD’s;
But the earth He has given to the children of men.
Psalms 115:16

When the Lord returns as conquering King, He will destroy the antichrist and removed the wicked and cast Satan bound into hell, and take His place in Jerusalem on His throne, as King over the Earth.

Then the kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of our Lord and His Christ, because The Man will reign as King over the Earth.

The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
From east to west,
Yes, you shall flee

It shall come to pass in that day
That there will be no light;
The lights will diminish.
It shall be one day
Which is known to the LORD—
Neither day nor night.
But at evening time it shall happen
That it will be light.
And in that day it shall be
That living waters shall flow from Jerusalem,
Half of them toward the eastern sea
And half of them toward the western sea;
In both summer and winter it shall occur.
And the LORD shall be King over all the earth.
In that day it shall be—
“The LORD is one,”
And His name one.
Zechariah 14:1-9

Amen!

JLB
I believe Zech.14 is about our Kings 1st appearing. Living water flowing from Jerusalem is the Holy Spirit. Azal speaks of nobility (or highness). In Jewish thought, the valley reaching to the mountain tops.
Jesus conquered all his enemies by conquering death.
Satan offered our Lord the lust of the flesh. Neither the devil or mankind own anything,
Everything belongs to God.

And if ye have notbeen faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give youthat which is your own? Lk.16:12

JLB explained it very well in post #6. I will just add that Satan owns the nations by his deceit, but only up to the point when Christ returns and takes back everything that Satan thought he owned.

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
I understand what you're saying, but there is nothing that doesn't belong to the One who created it. This world doesn't believe their countries are owned by our God and his Son. They always have been. The only thing that changes is our perspective, from what isn't true, to what is true,

If I were hungry, I would not tell you,
for all the world is mine and everything in it. Psa.50:12

So when those in heaven, or we whose minds are set on things above say, "The kingdoms of this world "have become" our Lords", we mean we've come to understand this.
And there has never been a time when God hasn reigned over all.

I believe Zech.14 is about our Kings 1st appearing. Living water flowing from Jerusalem is the Holy Spirit. Azal speaks of nobility (or highness). In Jewish thought, the valley reaching to the mountain tops.
Satan offered our Lord the lust of the flesh. Neither the devil or mankind own anything,

And if ye have notbeen faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give youthat which is your own? Lk.16:12

The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.

From east to west,
Yes, you shall flee

Zechariah 14:1-6

• Thus the LORD my God will come, and all the saints with You.

Zechariah 14 is clearly about the second coming of Christ, when He returns with the armies of heaven, including His saints to gather His people at the resurrection and destroy the wicked from the earth.

Jesus was teaching His disciples from this passage on the mount of Olives, when they asked Him about the end of the age.

JLB

Derogatory statements against others because you don’t agree with them won’t be tolerated.
The member who posted that video only posted 3 messages on the forum so they may be here just to criticize Christianity. The video still makes some valid points, though, points that none of the above posts addressed. What you guys did was post verses like one turns their head around. This is not a dignified Christian behavior! If we love Christ, then we must be willing to know the truth and we must look it in the eye. I'm not saying this video proves the Revelation is false but it does point out mistakes in the Book of Revelation:

Revelation 1:5 does present Jesus as "the ruler of the kings of the earth" hence Lucifer.

Revelation 22:16 does present Jesus as "the bright Morning Star", another name for Lucifer.

Revelation 2:23 (plus Revelation 2:22, not quoted in the video) does sound very harsh, to say the least, and I doubt Jesus would say that.

Again, this doesn't mean the whole Book of Revelation is false but I would take it with a grain of salt... a grain of coarse salt 😊

Rev.11:15 is another one that struck me, because the kingdoms of this world have always belinged to God and his Son.
Where would that be said in the Bible?

Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.Matthew 4:8-9
And this is another example of your spiritual dishonesty! (I write 'another' since I already pointed it out in another thread). The next verse (Matthew 4:10) makes it clear that Jesus rejected Satan's offer so Jesus never possessed "all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor" 😠 He will some day, but he hasn't yet.

I understand what you're saying, but there is nothing that doesn't belong to the One who created it. This world doesn't believe their countries are owned by our God and his Son. They always have been. The only thing that changes is our perspective, from what isn't true, to what is true,

If I were hungry, I would not tell you,
for all the world is mine and everything in it. Psa.50:12

So when those in heaven, or we whose minds are set on things above say, "The kingdoms of this world "have become" our Lords", we mean we've come to understand this.
And there has never been a time when God hasn reigned over all.
It is only when sin is taken out of this world is when it will be pure again and the kingdoms of God will be His own once again as in how He created it in the beginning.

2Thess 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Thess 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Thess 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Thess 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Thess 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Thess 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

When Christ returns in the air on the last day we are then caught up to meet Him in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord as He has made us unto our God kings and priests and we shall reign on the earth as we rule with Him over the nations as His enemies have become His footstool in the end of days, John 5:28, 29; 6:40; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18; Rev 5:10; Psalms 110:1-4; Hebrews 10:12, 13.

Matthew 24:29-31; Rev 19:11-21 Jesus descends down from heaven with His army of the host (angels) of heaven as while remaining in the air He sends His angels out to the four corners of the earth to gather His own to Him. He will destroy the beast and false prophet casting them alive into the lake of fire, Rev 19:15, 16. The remnant in Rev 19:21 are the world leaders of every nation on the earth that have followed after the beast that rules their government. The remnant will be slain by the very words Jesus speaks of their damnation as the fowls will be filled with their flesh and at that time Satan will be chained and bound so he can not interfere with the ungodly people that are still alive on earth that become the footstool of Christ. Then the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord and of his Christ and He shall reign for ever and the saints will begin to rule over the nations here on earth, Rev 11:15; 5:10; 20:1-3; Matthew 5:5.

Rev 20:7-10 Those that have rejected Christ that still remain on earth after the beast, false prophet and all the ruling leaders from every nation that followed after the beast are destroyed are those who are the numbering as the sand of the sea. These are the enemy of God that Satan uses to battle against the saints during the battle of Armageddon that are camped upon the breadth of the earth after Satan is released for a season, Psalms 2:7-10; 110; Ezekiel 36; 37; Rev 20:7-9. The saints are camped not only in Jerusalem the beloved city of God, but also throughout the breadth of the earth. It's only the 144,000 generational Jews that believe in Christ that have returned to Jerusalem. After the 1000 years are fulfilled Satan is set loosed for a season and goes out to deceive the nations as he gathers the enemies of Christ to battle against the saints as the numbering of unbelievers is like the sand of the sea. As the enemy surrounds the camp of the saints God sends fire down from heaven and destroys the enemy and Satan is cast into the lake of fire. Zechariah 14; Luke 21:20-22 and Rev 16:16 mentions the battle of Armageddon when Christ and His army of angels return as Christ plants His feet on the mount of Olives for the final battle as Gog and Magog found in Ezekiel Chapter 38 is the battle of Rev 20:7-9.

It is only when sin is taken out of this world is when it will be pure again and the kingdoms of God will be His own once again as in how He created it in the beginning.
The problem is no one can take sin out of this world by intellectual understanding. God is infinite! How could any human mind grasp Their will? Only spiritual practice can take us to a place where we spontaneously do not sin yet most Christians give way too much importance to faith and knowledge.

The problem is no one can take sin out of this world by intellectual understanding. God is infinite! How could any human mind grasp Their will? Only spiritual practice can take us to a place where we spontaneously do not sin yet most Christians give way too much importance to faith and knowledge.

I agree with that. The carnal mind can never accept the things of God for they are spiritual and are spiritually discerned.
Knowledge is of the mind.
Wisdom is of the heart.

What's wisdom look like when it manifests? (it looks like no sin, lol). I think it manifests with our intuition. Our intuition and our conscience seem to be of our spiritual side. Our spirit is in direct contact with God, the Holy Spirit bears witness with our spirit. so our spirit always knows the right thing to do, and he screams at us!

I think both of our mind and spirit have access to our heart. (That is the two wolves fighting. That, is the little good guy angel on your one shoulder and a bad guy on your other shoulder)...and we get stuck in there to make a choice of which one to listen to. Choose life, or choose death. So it's crucial for us to see every single choice of every moment of the day as a spiritually important decision. Scripture illustrates its with when Peter got out of the boat. He DID walk on water. But the very moment that he took his eyes off of Jesus to look towards the world, he began to sink to his death. Save me Lord! Ok... Whew!
Pray without ceasing? Meditate on the scriptures daily? Yeah, no wonder!

This is a real spiritual war. If you don't want to sink and die like Peter (Almost) did...then don't take your eyes off of Him. Our focus and attention must be upon our Lord Jesus at all times. The more that one can do this, the more relationship he has!

I tink a lot of Christians put too much importance on knowledge, and not enough on faith!

And this is another example of your spiritual dishonesty! (I write 'another' since I already pointed it out in another thread). The next verse (Matthew 4:10) makes it clear that Jesus rejected Satan's offer so Jesus never possessed "all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor" 😠 He will some day, but he hasn't yet.

No need to use derogatory slander against me. You havent proven any such “spiritual dishonesty“ about anything I have written.

Please don’t use such derogatory language towards me or others.

Of course Jesus rejected Satan’s offer to bow down and worship him.

The point is Satan has authority over the kingdoms of this world because Adam lost it when he obeyed Satan.

Jesus will regain possession of the kingdoms of this world when he returns and removes the wicked.

JLB

I'm not saying this video proves the Revelation is false but it does point out mistakes in the Book of Revelation:

Revelation 1:5 does present Jesus as "the ruler of the kings of the earth" hence Lucifer.

Their are no mistakes in the book of Revelation because it is scripture just like Genesis or Jeremiah or Matthew or Romans.

John, to the seven churches which are in Asia:
Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne, and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth.
To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
Revelation 1:4-6

Jesus is indeed the ruler over the kings of the earth, because He is the creator of the heavens and the earth, and He is eternal, and the eternal ruler of the heavens and the earth.

He created the angels, which includes Lucifer, even though he (Satan) may have gained control temporarily by deceit, he will always be a created being, whereas Jesus Christ is the eternal God and King.

He is the King of kings.

For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.
1 Corinthians 15:25

It is good that you grasp one thing and also not let go of the other; for the one who fears God comes forth with both of them.
Ecclesiastes 7:18 NASB

JLB

Last edited:
Back