Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The APOSTASIA in 2 Thes 2.3

What is "Netanyahu's mark?" I love Netanyahu! He's one gutsy guy who is doing the right thing, in my opinion.

He said he wants everyone in Israel to receive microchips.He wants them in children first and he said his goverment would innact legislation for this purpose.Last year before the war started ,he was attempting to change laws as scripture says the beast would do. Then this war started.
I expect next year he will get back on track so that everyone in Israel can get his mark.

Do you like watching netanyahus army bomb Christian towns?Is that what you call the right thing?

I have a question for those that take the APOSTASIA in 2 Thes 2.3 as an apostasy, rebellion, or a falling away. Paul tells them that they know they are not in the Day of the Lord because the APOSTASIA hasn't happened. But, how would a believer know what THE APOSTASIA looks like. A general religious apostasy is something that develops over time, not a specific event. How will we know when we see this APOSTASIA?
The clue is given in the context. The "rebellion" is against "all that is called God or that is worshiped":

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. (2 Thess. 2:3-4 NKJ)

The "rebellion" paves the way for the "man of sin" to reveal himself.

The clue to what causes the "rebellion"---the earth to dispute the idea of God (including all gods worldwide), is in the "riddle": how can the "Son of Destruction" 1)oppose the idea of God yet 2)exalt himself above all called God, and then 3)claim to be God.

Ancient Alien Theory.
1)It contradicts the historic definition of God
2)The "Son of Destruction" (seed of Satan Gen. 3:15) claims to be a hybrid "alien-human" and therefore superior to the Elohim.
3) As the "ultimate" in "evolution", he claims to be God above all other life forms.

A UFO event will convince the world God doesn't exist. The "fallen angels" who disguise themselves as Extraterrestrials are already preaching their lies to "contactees" that the God of the Bible is just a rival ET, jealous, who doesn't want man to increase in knowledge and gain immortality.

The world will believe them. "Times and Law" will be changed (Dan. 7:25). The Church persecuted:

He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, Shall persecute the saints of the Most High, And shall intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his hand For a time and times and half a time. (Dan. 7:25 NKJ)

The "man of sin" first appeared as "The False Christ", but after 3.5 years morphs into the "Seed of Satan" (Gen. 3:15) "Son of Destruction" claiming to be a hybrid Alien human, superior to the "Elohim".

So he opposes the traditional definition of God, and exalts himself above it, claiming to be God, working miracles in the Church of God, by the power of Satan:

23 "And in the latter time of their kingdom, When the transgressors have reached their fullness, A king shall arise, Having fierce features, Who understands sinister schemes.
24 His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power; He shall destroy fearfully, And shall prosper and thrive; He shall destroy the mighty, and also the holy people.
25 "Through his cunning He shall cause deceit to prosper under his rule; And he shall exalt himself in his heart. He shall destroy many in their prosperity. He shall even rise against the Prince of princes; But he shall be broken without human means. (Dan. 8:23-25 NKJ)

36 "Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done.
37 "He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all. (Dan. 11:36-37 NKJ)

The "foreign god" he partners with, is Satan who claims to be the ET commander of the UFO fleet that arrived, to liberate mankind from Yahweh, a jealous ET:

37 "He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all.
38 "But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things.
39 "Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain. (Dan. 11:37-39 NKJ)

Exalting himself above all, honoring Satan's power that enables his conquest of the earth, his "false prophet" (Britian and America) use their dark tech to create an Artificial Intelligence "patterned" in his image, that gives him total control over the earth's economy so no one can buy or sell. An "image" that is given "life" and can protect itself from hackers:

14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.
15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666. (Rev. 13:14-14:1 NKJ)

Last edited:
He said he wants everyone in Israel to receive microchips.He wants them in children first and he said his goverment would innact legislation for this purpose.Last year before the war started ,he was attempting to change laws as scripture says the beast would do. Then this war started.
I expect next year he will get back on track so that everyone in Israel can get his mark.

Do you like watching netanyahus army bomb Christian towns?Is that what you call the right thing?
Yea, he can bomb Christian towns that claim to be Christian but are actually hotbeds of terrorist activities. Do you want to protect them and preserve their AntiSemitism?

I think you buy into the propaganda, the Jewish/Netanyahu hate rhetoric. We're constantly told in the media that Israel/Netanyahu are bombing innocent civilians, women, children, and old people, including UN workers. The reality is, it seems, that 80% of those who are killed belong to the terrorists or are relatives of the terrorists.

Don't believe everything you read. You don't want to be allied with those who want to murder Jews! And some of those UN workers are apparently allied with the terrorists.

I don't know it for a fact, but it seems possible that the other 20%, who are innocent victims of Israeli bombing, could simply avoid dying by taking note of Israel's warnings to leave the area. How many wars see those attacking warn people of where they're going to attack?

Last edited:
We are witnessing apostasy right now in America.

why would Christians live among Muslim terrorists?
Christians have lived in Lebanon for about 2 thousand years.Ever since the apostles started spreading the gospel in Lebanon.Long before there were Muslims

Last edited:
Yea, he can bomb Christian towns that claim to be Christian but are actually hotbeds of terrorist activities. Do you want to protect them and preserve their AntiSemitism?

I think you buy into the propaganda, the Jewish/Netanyahu hate rhetoric. We're constantly told in the media that Israel/Netanyahu are bombing innocent civilians, women, children, and old people, including UN workers. The reality is, it seems, that 80% of those who are killed belong to the terrorists or are relatives of the terrorists.

Don't believe everything you read. You don't want to be allied with those who want to murder Jews! And some of those UN workers are apparently allied with the terrorists.

I don't know it for a fact, but it seems possible that the other 20%, who are innocent victims of Israeli bombing, could simply avoid dying by taking note of Israel's warnings to leave the area. How many wars see those attacking warn people of where they're going to attack?
Then perhaps netanyahu should kill as many Christians as he can since none of the christians in the middle east are real christians.

The only real christians are the ones in America,right?

Do you believe the christians should kill Muslims?
Is that what Jesus command us to do?
Jesus is the Son of God and the Word of God. And the word of God commanded Israel to kill *all* of the Canaanites in a time when they had been given ample opportunity to repent of their terrible wickedness. The word of God killed the entire world of Noah by the Flood, when those people refused to repent.

God has judged both Israel and Christian nations when they have refused to repent of their waywardness and utter depravity. When will you recognize that God has mercy as well as judgment?

God judged King Saul for being merciful to a horrible pagan king who had been devoted by God to destruction. If you have mercy upon the wicked who are guilty of murder, then you're allying with their murders.

Jesus is the Son of God and the Word of God. And the word of God commanded Israel to kill *all* of the Canaanites in a time when they had been given ample opportunity to repent of their terrible wickedness. The word of God killed the entire world of Noah by the Flood, when those people refused to repent.

God has judged both Israel and Christian nations when they have refused to repent of their waywardness and utter depravity. When will you recognize that God has mercy as well as judgment?

God judged King Saul for being merciful to a horrible pagan king who had been devoted by God to destruction. If you have mercy upon the wicked who are guilty of murder, then you're allying with their murders.
I was not asking you Randy.
I would never ask someone like you a question about Jesus's commands because you don't know his commands.

Christians have lived in Lebanon for about 2 thousand years.Ever since the apostles started spreading the gospel in Lebanon.Long before there were Muslims

Which brings the discussion back to my question.

why would Christians live among Muslim terrorists?

If Christians are comfortable living among Islamic terrorist's then something isn’t right.

Now Saul was consenting to his death.
At that time a great persecution arose against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria, except the apostles. Acts 8:1

JLB

Do you believe the christians should kill Muslims?
Is that what Jesus command us to do?

I don’t believe Christians should murder anyone.

However, I do believe Christians have the right to provide protection for their family.

But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
1 Timothy 5:8

So, is this the APOSTASIA Paul told us to look for? Has the man of lawlessness been revealed? Are we therefore now in the Day of the Lord?

When the lawless one is revealed you won’t have to ask anyone if he has been revealed.

Revealed means made known.

The mystery of lawlessness is already at work, and is building at a fever pitch the closer we get to his revealing, as he will be revealed in a time of unprecedented lawlessness.

For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8

• the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

The lawless one will be revealed at a time of unrestrained lawlessness.

This time is at hand.

Notice is verse 8, the LORD will destroy the antichrist Himself by the BRIGHTNESS of His coming.

JLB

I don’t believe Christians should murder anyone.

However, I do believe Christians have the right to provide protection for their family.

But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
1 Timothy 5:8
Muslims are not killing the christians in Lebanon.
That would be Israeli terrorists who are killing christians.Not Muslim terrorists.

I agree christians are not to murder anyone including both Israel and muslim.terrorists.

Christians ,Muslims and unbelieving Jews will dwell together in that land till Christ comes.Then they will be separated the wheat from the tares.
There are probably not much wheat in Lebanon and Israel.Not much at all.

I was not asking you Randy.
I would never ask someone like you a question about Jesus's commands because you don't know his commands.
You asked someone a question publicly, and I felt you should recognize the biblical basis from which I came. You had indeed been challenging me about the bombing of Christian towns. So don't act like you didn't.

Quite frankly, you refuse to answer because you can't. And it's weak to try to deflect by saying you didn't ask me the question. Why can't you just answer the point?

Well, I think you're smart not to because what I said was from the Scriptures, and I don't want to see you ally with terrorists hiding in places that they think are immune from bombing. Please don't try to defend such a position!

You asked someone a question publicly, and I felt you should recognize the biblical basis from which I came. You had indeed been challenging me about the bombing of Christian towns. So don't act like you didn't.

Quite frankly, you refuse to answer because you can't. And it's weak to try to deflect by saying you didn't ask me the question. Why can't you just answer the point?

Well, I think you're smart not to because what I said was from the Scriptures, and I don't want to see you ally with terrorists hiding in places that they think are immune from bombing. Please don't try to defend such a position!
Correct,I asked someone else a question.
Not you
You do not know Jesus's commandments to his followers.

As for Netanyahu,I expect he we will kill many Christians both in and outside of Israel before his time is done.
You can say a cheer for him if you like. Makes no difference to me.

Correct,I asked someone else a question.
Not you
You do not know Jesus's commandments to his followers.

As for Netanyahu,I expect he we will kill many Christians both in and outside of Israel before his time is done.
You had asked *me* about whether Christian towns should be bombed. Though at this point you were asking others, as well, the question remained on the table, and your discussion with another person continued the topic.

Why are you afraid to answer? And why do you fearlessly slander Netanyahu?

This is what you asked earlier of *me*:
"Do you like watching netanyahus army bomb Christian towns?Is that what you call the right thing?"

So when you continue to assert the same kinds of things with others I have every right and responsibility to answer, particularly when they are public posts.

I'd like others to know you have no answer to what I said in reply. And they should know that you are slandering others without proof--just surmising what you wish to believe, based on those politically hostile to Netanyahu.

Back