Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The covid injections don't work

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the biggest lies that makes me sick is the claim that these needles will protect your loved ones...

Satan is the father of lies... Any many people are helping his cause

A jabbed person can catch and spread the virus like an unjabbed person. That's why you still have to wear masks

So enough with the lies...

Stupid air heads are making me sick. I have no empathy for such animals anymore

And so given that fact why are the unjabbed being discriminated against?

Can anyone justify the discrimination of the unjabbed?
Hello,
I think you're going "over the top" and you're combining views to create a narrative that does not portray the general consensus. I'm going to ask you to tone down your rhetoric and start to engage in meaningful dialog.

One of the biggest lies that makes me sick is the claim that these needles will protect your loved ones...
It is not a lie, so please stop with this type of rhetoric. It has been proven time and time again that the vaccine greatly reduces severe illness. When you deny this, you call people like me a liar, and that goes against our TOS.
Satan is the father of lies... Any many people are helping his cause
Satan always masquerades as an angel of light. In other words, truth is always mixed with a lie to make the lie look like truth. A half truth can be just as destructive as a lie. This is why I am asking you to cease your rhetoric.
A jabbed person can catch and spread the virus like an unjabbed person. That's why you still have to wear masks
This is a true statement, and I don't think anybody disagrees with this. But within the context of your post, you opened with the statement the vaccine cannot protect you from the virus. By protect, it is inferred you mean severe illness, hospitalization or death. As a result, it is inferred that if you receive the vaccine, you are not protected from severe illness, hospitalization or death.

And this is really the area of discussion that needs to be fully understood.

It is true that the vaccine can cause severe issues in some people. Nobody is denying that. However, for the overwhelming majority this is not true. For the overwhelming majority of those who choose to receive the vaccine, they are protected from severe illness, hospitalization and death if they become a breakthrough case and become infected with Covid.

Anyone who has Covid can infect those around them. Anyone. This is not denied. However, it must also be noted that those who have received the vaccine are more unlikely to become infected with Covid than those who have not been vaccinated.

When we start discussing the vaccine with these terms, then we start to have meaningful conversations and the full truth, not just half truth is realized.

So enough with the lies...
I agree, let's start discussing the full truth.
Stupid air heads are making me sick. I have no empathy for such animals anymore
And these types of comments are not spirit filled and will no longer be tolerated. Continue to make flippant statements like this which are clearly against our TOS and I will remove you from the thread because comments like that only stir strife.
And so given that fact why are the unjabbed being discriminated against?
Perhaps you invite being discriminated against with your rhetoric.
Can anyone justify the discrimination of the unjabbed?
No. the unvaccinated should not be discriminated against. However, it needs to be defined what you mean by discriminated against. As a result, specific scenarios need to be discussed to find out of discrimination is truly occurring or if it's simple somebody thinking their rights usurp the rights of others.

You obviously know nothing about communism
You don't know what I know about communism and what I don't know. If you think that inclusion. diversity. and equality are communist values then you have no understanding of communism. Those are the values of a democratic society. Have you ever read these words? "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed..." They're not from the Communist Manifesto but from the Declaration of Independence.

Communism is a philosophical, social, political, and economic ideology and movement whose goal is the establishment of a communist society, namely a socioeconomic order structured upon the ideas of common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money, and the state.

Conditions Among the Early Believers​

"The group of those who believed were of one heart and mind, and no one said that any of his possessions was his own, but everything was held in common." Acts 4:32

Now you know what communism actually is, which has nothing to do with your erroneous definition. I wonder where you came up with your definition...

BTW, this has nothing to do with the OP subject: covid injections, so I won't waste any more time discussing governmental philosophies with you.

P.S. "

Last edited:
The data is clear that the vaccines not only reduce severity, hospitalizations, and death, there is some evidence they help to prevent infection and transmission.

Now this is utterly false.

The vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting Covid, nor does it prevent you from dying from Covid, no does it prevent the spreading of Covid to others.

It's all based on each individual, their age, and the medical history.

Now the CDC and FDA are warning people not to take the J&J or it's boosters.

They is only one approved vaccine by the FDA;
THE COMIRNATY.

Let's please give people the truth.

Telling people to get vaccinated without telling them the truth of these important things is dishonest and reckless.

If a person decides to get the vaccine they would be well advised to get the only one approved; The Comirnaty

Do you share these facts with people?

JLB

The vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting Covid, nor does it prevent you from dying from Covid, no does it prevent the spreading of Covid to others.
I know you were replying to Free , but when I look at his quote, he doesn’t make the claim that the vaccine prevents any of the items you listed.

And you are correct, the vaccine does not prevent catching Covid, the spread of Covid or death from Covid.

What the vaccine does, as Free said, is it reduces the risk of those things.
f a person decides to get the vaccine they would be well advised to get the only one approved; The Comirnaty
aka the Pfizer vaccine, correct?

What the vaccine does, as @Free said, is it reduces the risk of those things.

It may with some people and with others it may kill them.

The best thing we can do with this topic of the vaccine is state all the things that are happening with many different people if we expect others to trust what we say.

I do agree we don't need to xall each other names or make derogatory statements about each other.

There has been a huge amount of disinformation about the disease and the vaccine. I believe if we are being honest we should help people to understand the risks and the benefits.

JLB

It may with some people and with others it may kill them.
Absolutely true.
What the data shows though, is that the Pfizer Vaccine greatly reduces the possibility of one becoming infected with Covid. If one does get infected and they have received the Pfizer vaccine, the likelihood of becoming severely I’ll is greatly reduced, as well as dying from Covid.
I would like to add that those who die from either receiving the vaccine, or those who received the vaccine and die due to Covid dwarf in comparison to those who were not vaccinated and become severely I’ll, or die due to Covid.
There has been a huge amount of disinformation about the disease and the vaccine. I believe if we are being honest we should help people to understand the risks and the benefits.
Yes there has been.

I know this has been said before, but personally, I cannot support a vaccine mandate.

It seems every pandemic lasts about 3-5 years and takes the weak. It’s what pandemics do. We are right at year 2 and we are starting to see the virus loosing ground, which is expected. Omicron may be more infectious, but it does not carry as big of a punch as Delta or earlier strains, especially for those who have either been vaccinated or those who have gotten Covid already and survived. I suspect within the next year the pandemic will be viewed the same as the flu. Nobody wants to get the flu, but it’s treatable and the likelihood of dying from the flu is not on everyone’s mind each winter.

Absolutely true.
What the data shows though, is that the Pfizer Vaccine greatly reduces the possibility of one becoming infected with Covid. If one does get infected and they have received the Pfizer vaccine, the likelihood of becoming severely I’ll is greatly reduced, as well as dying from Covid.
I would like to add that those who die from either receiving the vaccine, or those who received the vaccine and die due to Covid dwarf in comparison to those who were not vaccinated and become severely I’ll, or die due to Covid.

Yes there has been.

I know this has been said before, but personally, I cannot support a vaccine mandate.

It seems every pandemic lasts about 3-5 years and takes the weak. It’s what pandemics do. We are right at year 2 and we are starting to see the virus loosing ground, which is expected. Omicron may be more infectious, but it does not carry as big of a punch as Delta or earlier strains, especially for those who have either been vaccinated or those who have gotten Covid already and survived. I suspect within the next year the pandemic will be viewed the same as the flu. Nobody wants to get the flu, but it’s treatable and the likelihood of dying from the flu is not on everyone’s mind each winter.
I receive an annual flu shot. Because I'm a senior I get the more powerful vaccine than standard. I have also been vaccinated three times against COVID: two standard shots and a booster. I follow the best and latest directives of the CDC and those of my primary physician. I trust those sources, not the opinions of those on online forums.

I receive an annual flu shot. Because I'm a senior I get the more powerful vaccine than standard. I have also been vaccinated three times against COVID: two standard shots and a booster. I follow the best and latest directives of the CDC and those of my primary physician. I trust those sources, not the opinions of those on online forums.
I’m not sure how this ties into my last post, but you may find this interesting from the CDC

Rare cases of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the outer lining of the heart) in adolescents and young adults have been reported more often after getting the second dose than after the first dose of either the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines.

"With the current available information, the board has considered that the myocarditis was probably due to vaccination in this individual," a COVID-19 Vaccine Independent Safety Monitoring Board said in a statement.

I’m not sure how this ties into my last post, but you may find this interesting from the CDC

So a single death from a 26-year-old in New Zealand from the Pfizer vaccine proves that the condition is very, very rare. It's like saying that a person died in Fiji in a car accident so nobody should drive anywhere in the world.

These vaccines have been approved or authorized by the CDC: Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson's Janssen. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines.html

Any statement to the contrary is false.
There's a big difference between being approved for emergency use vs being fully approved for general distribution. The former includes additional risks due to the lack of complete and formal testing, monitoring, and analysis.

Think of it this way. We need good tires when driving at high speed in order to be reasonably certain they will perform properly and give us a safe ride. To know if our tires meet this criteria, there is a minimum recommended tread depth of 2/32" or 1/16". Anything less and it is highly recommended to replace the tires because they pose a higher than normal risk of failure causing serious injury or death.

It is also true that a badly worn, bald, or weather checked tire presents a very dangerous condition particularly at high speed. Yet, if a loved one was seriously injured and needed to be taken to the emergency room that worn, bald, or weather checked tire would be better than no tire at all.

Likewise, it was determined that releasing the vaccines for emergency use before the proper testing and evaluation had been completed was a better option than no vaccine at all.

Last edited:
It is not a lie, so please stop with this type of rhetoric

The a vaccinated person can catch and spread covid just like an unvaccinated person... So this claim that its protecting others is false... Its just propaganda to force these experimental in injections

It has been proven time and time again that the vaccine greatly reduces severe illness. When you deny this, you call people like me a liar, and that goes against our TOS.

Your talking about protecting yourself from illness. Im talking about protecting others. It simply does not do that. Yet all i hear on the radio is to get vaxed to protect others... Its an outright lie... Your protecting yourself maybe, no one else... Its just a ploy to discriminate against us and segregate us like they are already.

Only a vaccinated person can enter the state of Tasmania but they need a negative test...
Why then can't i go there with a negative test... Why discriminate... All based on such lies...
A vaxed person can go into the store but i cannot... Why... They spread just as much as us. So whats with the discrimination? Based on lies. Why can't we buy or sell?

This is a true statement, and I don't think anybody disagrees with this.

So you do agree... Now im confused... Whatever

Look. I didn't attack anyone, it was a blanket statement conveying how i feel and pointing out some of the lies they're using to segregate us in a medical apartheid...

Last edited:
Removed 'Deceived you have been my friend... Equal opportunity i agree with but it does not mean equal outcome..."
You don't know what I know about communism and what I don't know. If you think that inclusion. diversity. and equality are communist values then you have no understanding of communism. Those are the values of a democratic society. Have you ever read these words? "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed..." They're not from the Communist Manifesto but from the Declaration of Independence.

Communism is a philosophical, social, political, and economic ideology and movement whose goal is the establishment of a communist society, namely a socioeconomic order structured upon the ideas of common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money, and the state.

Conditions Among the Early Believers​

"The group of those who believed were of one heart and mind, and no one said that any of his possessions was his own, but everything was held in common." Acts 4:32

Now you know what communism actually is, which has nothing to do with your erroneous definition. I wonder where you came up with your definition...

BTW, this has nothing to do with the OP subject: covid injections, so I won't waste any more time discussing governmental philosophies with you.

P.S. "

Equal opportunity i agree with but it does not mean equal outcome...

Why should i be forced to make sure i have diversity in my business. I want to employ the best most qualified people, not based on gender or race or sex or anything else. If it means its all straight white men then so be it. Instead our government spends all this money on such nonsense hiring gender inclusion and diversity managers... Its a big reason why the west is collapsing

Equality is the definition of communism...
Everyone is equal. No one is allowed to excel

The west has been subverted by Marxists for decades
Former KGB agent Yuri Bezmanov explains

Yuri Bezmanov knows better than you and i on such topic...
The Soviets subverted the west with marxist indoctrination...
The marxist have subverted the west by taking control of key institutions such as media, politics and education...
Global communism is upon us now as a result of this subversion of the west...

Last edited by a moderator:
bandicam 2021-12-24 17-58-23-694.jpg

This is the article
Booster shots every 3 months now

Yet delusional people keep advocating for these dangerous experimental drugs...
If they were so fantastic then they wouldn't need boosters every 3 months or wear masks or social distance or lockdown or quarantine or anything...
And why are we being forced to take this poison?
Why are we being discriminated against?

We were told these needles would bring herd immunity... That was a lie
We were told these syringes would end the plandemic... That was a lie
We were told these injections would bring life back to normal... That was a lie

The vaccine advocates don't care at all about any of this or adverse reaction or deaths. Their just stuck in their little bubbles being brainwashed by mainstream media

Last edited:
Deceived you have been my friend...
Equal opportunity i agree with but it does not mean equal outcome...

Why should i be forced to make sure i have diversity in my business. I want to employ the best most qualified people, not based on gender or race or sex or anything else. If it means its all straight white men then so be it. Instead our government spends all this money on such nonsense hiring gender inclusion and diversity managers... Its a big reason why the west is collapsing

Equality is the definition of communism...
Everyone is equal. No one is allowed to excel

The west has been subverted by Marxists for decades
Former KGB agent Yuri Bezmanov explains

Yuri Bezmanov knows better than you and i on such topic...
The Soviets subverted the west with marxist indoctrination...
The marxist have subverted the west by taking control of key institutions such as media, politics and education...
Global communism is upon us now as a result of this subversion of the west...
This has absolutely nothing to do with the OP. I will not be lured into a discussion of the benefits and drawbacks of various economic systems. Bye.

View attachment 13637

This is the article
Booster shots every 3 months now

Yet delusional people keep advocating for these dangerous experimental drugs...
If they were so fantastic then they wouldn't need boosters every 3 months or wear masks or social distance or lockdown or quarantine or anything...
And why are we being forced to take this poison?

The vaccine advocates don't care at all about any of this or adverse reaction or deaths. Their just stuck in their little bubbles being brainwashed by mainstream media
Delusional people keep advocating against these vaccines.

Think of it this way. We need good tires when driving at high speed in order to be reasonably certain they will perform properly and give us a safe ride. To know if our tires meet this criteria,
WIP you have always pointed out how vaccines take a long time trials to find problems.

Those tires were designed to meet a speed rating. They were designed to meet operating conditions.they were designed for service life.
Then
They were tested to destruction. If they failed - back to the drawing board. Finally they exceed or meet the design parameters.
Then people look at service life indicators. If they went bald early they would seek warranty replacement.

Not critical about your post just extending the example.

eddif

You're not.

Please put some thought into this. How do viruses work? How do vaccines work? What can be said about human behaviour that has bearing on the matter?

The vaccine advocates don't care at all about any of this or adverse reaction or deaths.
Not true. Or, would you prefer if I used the same reasoning: anti-vaxxers don't care about any of those who are suffering, and will suffer, from long COVID and other issues or deaths from COVID?

Such blanket statements, like your blanket name-calling, serve no purpose.

Their [sic] just stuck in their little bubbles being brainwashed by mainstream media
Not true. Again, I could apply the same reasoning (ever heard of QAnon?) and we quickly see that such statements serve no purpose in the discussion.

So a single death from a 26-year-old in New Zealand from the Pfizer vaccine proves that the condition is very, very rare. It's like saying that a person died in Fiji in a car accident so nobody should drive anywhere in the world.
While the article is about a single death, there are many other "single articles".
I believe a balanced conversation of the matter would NOT minimize the death or try and sweep the death under the rug. On the contrary, the fact that the CDC recognizes the vaccine can cause death is a valid concern and discussion.

Any way you slice it, fear is a motivator and integral part of this discussion regardless of which side of the vaccine debate one is on. As a result, the choices anyone makes are based on risk, and one's comfort level associated with said risk.

We know that Covid can cause myocarditis and people die from this. We also know that the Vaccine can cause myocarditis. So, from an individual perspective, it's about risk. Do you want to risk getting myocarditis from Covid, or do you want to risk getting myocarditis from the vaccine? This is a personal decision for each of us. For some, this risk is not even considered, and they take the vaccine with no thought of the risk. But this is not true for everyone. And it is my personal belief that we should each make our own decision on the matter.

If I were a betting man, I would be that you received the vaccine because you were fearful of contracting Covid and getting deathly ill, or even fearful of losing your life. If this is true, then you should be able to connect those feelings to somebody who carries that same fear over the vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back