Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The covid injections don't work

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people decide not to get tested unless they are really feeling sick or they know they were exposed?
When I was in Washington for my Fathers funeral, my daughter and her family tested positive for Covid. Others in the family also tested positive. When my son got sick, he did not get tested because he already knew he had it.

He ended up giving it to his other three coworkers. Out of the four of them, only one went in and got tested.

It is also true that most cases even for those who are not vaccinated are extremely mild or asymptomatic. But, to your point, the likelihood of severe response for unvaccinated, although small, is still many times greater than for those who are vaccinated.
Yeah, and that always amazed me. Do you remember the couple on the cruise ship? He was hospitalized and his wife had no symptoms. That first strain was very, very odd.

My neighbor got the first strain of Covid (before Delta) and her husband tested negative. Their son had very mild symptoms like a cold. Two years later and she still can’t taste everything.

Nowhere (from reputable sources) has it ever been claimed the vaccine was 100% effective. Nobody has ever denied that there have been breakthrough cases.
I personally believe there are more breakthrough cases than what is estimated. I expect that most people that are vaccinated probably figure they are protected from contracting the virus and becoming contagious and when they feel symptoms that are typically related to a cold they just ride it out as usual.

Unfortunately, symptoms from Covid are very similar to symptoms from a common cold. The original strain of Covid was a little easier to segregate because it most often started out with headaches, fever, fatigue, and body aches and then as things progressed came loss of smell and taste, persistent cough, sore throat, etc.

Symptoms from the Omicron variant seem to mimic colds more than the previous variants. Common symptoms include runny nose, congestion, cough, fatigue. According to the CDC, it is expected that "anyone with Omicron infection can spread the virus to others, even if they are vaccinated or don’t have symptoms." https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/variants/omicron-variant.html

Yeah, and that always amazed me. Do you remember the couple on the cruise ship? He was hospitalized and his wife had no symptoms. That first strain was very, very odd.

My neighbor got the first strain of Covid (before Delta) and her husband tested negative. Their son had very mild symptoms like a cold. Two years later and she still can’t taste everything.
I still haven't regained all my sense of smell since my infection in August. I was never informed which variant I had either.

Factory tires replaced

Then their replacement

What if you found a replacement set of tires that were defective enough to not hold air, and failed at speed.

eddif
Since this has nothing to do with the OP I won't continue to discuss tires.

Since this has nothing to do with the OP I won't continue to discuss tires.
I personally ignore most anything I see reported on any so-called news report. The political slants are so far out of the park it's impossible to get a reliable understanding from any of them. I would love to find a news source that just reports the news without interjecting their own political bias. Just give me the news and let me make my own judgements.

Which is worse? Having a reaction to the vaccine (mild to moderate discomfort for a few days) or being hospitalized, with severe pain and possibly death?
If mild to moderate discomfort was the only risk .

“What I recall from that is, the month of February, curled up in the fetal position on the bathroom floor, wondering, ‘How will I ever live with this?’" he said. “I thought my life was over.”

https://abc3340.com/news/nation-wor...s-suffer-life-changing-covid-vaccine-injuries

Well what do you know :clap ! A MSM outlet shared this story above .

Some good news in this post ! https://christianforums.net/threads/good-news-about-covid.87600/page-9#post-1655969

Last edited:
If by "protection" you mean not getting Covid or spreading it, then you are correct, but only if you look at breakthrough cases and completely disregard the millions of people like myself who have come in direct contact with covid multiple times and have not gotten covid and as a result, have not spread it.

I would also add that the vast majority of breakthrough cases have resulted in minor symptoms. While it's true that there has been severe illness and even death with some breakthrough cases, again, most breakthrough cases are very mild.

This being said, the claim that vaccines protect is not a false claim for the vast majority of people who receive the vaccine and the data backs this up.

Please see my reply above. Only breakthrough cases can infect others and it's good to note that the time a breakthrough case can spread the virus is shorter than a person who has not been vaccinated. If you get the vaccine and you don't contract Covid when exposed, you can't spread the virus. By default, when you protect yourself, you protect others.

I see that you're on a mission against the vaccine. That's ok, but please look at what I and others have written. And please stop your propaganda that "It's an outright lie".

The people of Tasmania need to deal with this. It's not my issue. But I regress, it's not based on lies. Instead, I offer it's based on fear and control.

Again, you'll need to take that up with your leaders, or move to the USA and plant yourself in a state that doesn't impose those restrictions.

I will say this, if these restrictions are being placed upon you, you have the right to be angry. You should be angry. And yes, it is my opinion that you should protest. But I will add this, your current anger is misdirected and you're attacking the wrong issue.

The issue isn't really "is the vaccine effective", or "Does the vaccine really protect me and others". The issue is your leadership imposing unfair restrictions upon you and taking away your right to choose.

I live in a state that tried to do just that when the pandemic first started, and the pushback was severe even to the attempted kidnapping of our governor. Currently, our state has the highest Covid rate in America and our hospitals are at the brink with unvaccinated Covid patients. That being said, our governor is not imposing any mandates, including masks. Why? Because the people have spoken.

Man I have no idea what your problem is but I wish you a merry Christman anyway

Meanwhile in the land down under

bandicam 2021-12-24 17-58-23-694.jpg

Full article below
3 month booster shots

Great idea... Their very safe and effective
And lets vilify and discriminate against those who refuse...
Actually lets make it a criminal offence not to get vaxed every 3 months...:shame

Whats next... When will the madness stop? All the lies and deception?

The response to this pandemic has created far worse suffering than covid ever did and there no end in sight...
Omicron is so weak that everyone should just catch it and deal with it like we have since Adam and Eve... But that won't make the big money that they want...

Vaccine_Injection.jpg

They fear monger my friend . But we have the LORD and we dont fear
their fear mongering . And that means we cant and wont be controlled
by the manipulation .
Just march on in the LORD and let us trust IN HE ALONE .

Very true my friend... Very true indeed
Christ is our saviour not experimental drugs

Tredeau says

"regardless of the fact that we are attacking your fundamental rights, we're still going to go ahead and do it"
"its a loophole that allows a majority to overwrite the fundamental rights of a minority"

Satan usually masquerades as an angel of light...
But he is boldly exposing himself more and more

Tedros says

"some countries are using boosters to kill children which is not right"

Yet some lost souls will sit here and advocate for all this evilness when its in plain sight... :shame

Meanwhile all the unvaxed want is to be left in peace...
To be able to live like we were in 2019 without any discrimination...
The push back against that is disgraceful...:shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back