Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The covid injections don't work

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes - the animosity is palpable - what ever happened to my body my choice
I'm pro vaccine .yet I don't see this .I'm sure Jesus would welcome people who blog about the big bad beast but do nothing to actually save souls over those that disagree and do those things .

And there is more... All over Europe

View attachment 13427View attachment 13428View attachment 13429
View attachment 13430View attachment 13431View attachment 13432
View attachment 13433View attachment 13434View attachment 13435

The experimental syringes are clearly not working...
They need to stop forcing this thing on us and stop discriminating against us for our God given right to choice what we take...
the dr in africa treating the 4 omicron cases - says all 4 were vaxxed and they all have a mild case which he is successfully treating with ivermectin - nothing that would qualify as a new deadly wave of covid variant

how does 4 cases make a deadly WAVE? lol

the dr in africa treating the 4 omicron cases - says all 4 were vaxxed and they all have a mild case which he is successfully treating with ivermectin - nothing that would qualify as a new deadly wave of covid variant

how does 4 cases make a deadly WAVE? lol
Four cases plus a mountain of fear and, "Oh no, Mr. Bill...the sky is falling!"

true - for some truth about what is really going on and why from real emergency room drs go to covid,daystar.com
Got to love it.
Keep it up jasonc
If it is natural you can not make much money selling it. If you can make a synthetic (with a patent!) from moldy corn and such, you might have something.

Something found in jellyfish for memory loss sounds great. What is sold is probably far removed from natural, but hey I do not know.

eddif

What do you mean? Pro-abortionists use it all the time. There is a link to its use in discussions about the vaccines, but I'll let you come up with it.

He said, bye.

Please don't troll.

JLB

the truth teller drs who are saving lives say natural immunity is forever so you are right about being exposed is a good thing

these same drs say the spike protein vaccine creates unnatural antibodies that attack the body rather than the virus

Thank you Mike, for spending your time doing research and sharing your findings with us, from real doctors on the Frontline who are saving lives.

I trust them way more than the Main Stream Media or the Government entities.

:salute

JLB

Thank you Mike, for spending your time doing research and sharing your findings with us, from real doctors on the Frontline who are saving lives.

I trust them way more than the Main Stream Media or the Government entities.

:salute

JLB
amen - each of them put their reputations on the line to be truth tellers - they are world renowned - they got thrown under the bus by their corporate lackey peers and the dr-in-name-only bureaucrats - there are 1000 lawyers and 10k drs trying to save lives with truth around the world - daystar was erased so many times but they keep starting over at a new domain posting the interviews of these truth tellers - praying for truth to overcome msm quickly

because the truth gets blocked the truth tellers will keep saving lives with beaudecimide ivermectin monoclonal antibodies regeneron etc and their truth will slowly overtake the lies - people will eventually see that early treatment works so well a vaccine is not needed

I hope your right cos everyone is getting fed up with it all...
There has the be a Nuremberg 2.0 here cos they're committing crimes... Huge crimes

good for you - i still trust drs who are saving lives for real over you - i hope you can allow others their own pov - i hope you don't insist we all think like you

The key is to listen to the doctors being censored...
The truth never does the censoring it always gets censored...

It's a huge red flag in science. Censorship is done to shut down debate because they know they cannot win that debate

Censorship is the mark of a pseudo-science

I hope your right cos everyone is getting fed up with it all...
There has the be a Nuremberg 2.0 here cos they're committing crimes... Huge crimes
yes - i looked at the nuremberg calendar and see nothing yet so don't know where they are at in that process - but yes everyone is fed up - even the truth teller drs have figured out this whole scam has a different agenda than what people think but none the less people are not complying like they used to - sheep no more is happening

so i guess in that way yes things will get worse first

The key is to listen to the doctors being censored...
The truth never does the censoring it always gets censored...

It's a huge red flag in science. Censorship is done to shut down debate because they know they cannot win that debate

Censorship is the mark of a pseudo-science
yes i thought too that would be abundantly evident - but i have learned different people have different vision - diversity is a great thing - in times like this though i sure appreciate people who see what i see

If that is true then how did so many get the shingles ?that's simply the chicken pox you had as a child .my dad had it and it was way worse and it came back twice on him .

Our immune system like all of our parts weakens over time.

I had and my sister had chicken pox twice despite what doctors said .I personally know an unvaccinated person who got covid twice and hospitalized twice and within months of each other .both times in the icu
It just depends on each person's individual/unique immune system. This is why Israel conducted such a widespread study. They found, overall, that natural immunity far outweighs enhanced immunity. I too have a weakness to chicken pox. I caught it as a kid, then caught it to much lesser degrees as each of my kids caught it. I have also had shingles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back