Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The covid injections don't work

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
A repeat of lockdowns?
More forcing of these unproven syringes?
Persecution of the unvaxed?
What next?
interesting how in florida and texas they did away with all this - including masks and they have low covid rates

ny and ca forces every one of these things and they have the highest rates - kinda proves none of these protocols work

some people say the jab is very effective at what it is designed to do - kill healthy people -

True... I usually call it the experimental injection but its not experimental at all...
They know exactly what its going to do... The FDA even listed all the possible side effects before they released the vaccines... Its premeditated murder...

They admitted the vaccines were going to kill people and now its killing people yet they keep pushing it as safe and effective while people suffer all around... Its murder in the 1st degree premeditated

True... I usually call it the experimental injection but its not experimental at all...
They know exactly what its going to do... The FDA even listed all the possible side effects before they released the vaccines... Its premeditated murder...

They admitted the vaccines were going to kill people and now its killing people yet they keep pushing it as safe and effective while people suffer all around... Its murder in the 1st degree premeditated
yes - that is why the truth teller drs and lawyers are using every constitutional tool to save lives and oppose the jab - they have their hands full just saving lives when ivermectin and lifesaving drugs are short-supplied by biden's interference

I want help making a symbolism trip.
First the Bible parall from the OT:

2 kings 4:38 kjv
38. And Elisha came again to Gilgal: and there was a dearth in the land; and the sons of the prophets were sitting before him: and he said unto his servant, Set on the great pot, and seethe pottage for the sons of the prophets.
39. And one went out into the field to gather herbs, and found a wild vine, and gathered thereof wild gourds his lap full, and came and shred them into the pot of pottage: for they knew them not.
40. So they poured out for the men to eat. And it came to pass, as they were eating of the pottage, that they cried out, and said, O thouman of God, there is death in the pot. And they could not eat thereof.
41. But he said, Then bring meal. And he cast itinto the pot; and he said, Pour out for the people, that they may eat. And there was no harm in the pot.

The idea of life from food. Or really from corporate / group help.

It went terribly wrong
………..
Now Covid 19:
There seems to be something bad in the shot.

For the last 50? Years there has been a trend toward multiple drug therapy.

The question is: ( more or less natural question —but the spiritual prophet gave a natural solution)
What can be added to the treatment to remove the bad effects of the shot?

Don’t worry about where the poison came from, but find what will counteract the problem .

Ivermectin ?
Pine needle tea?
Quinine?
More things?
Less of above?
Other things?

Stomach ulcers did not stop till a multi approach was used.

As usual a redneck with not enough letters after his name
eddif

Last edited:
I want help making a symbolism trip.
First the Bible parall from the OT:

2 kings 4:38 kjv
38. And Elisha came again to Gilgal: and there was a dearth in the land; and the sons of the prophets were sitting before him: and he said unto his servant, Set on the great pot, and seethe pottage for the sons of the prophets.
39. And one went out into the field to gather herbs, and found a wild vine, and gathered thereof wild gourds his lap full, and came and shred them into the pot of pottage: for they knew them not.
40. So they poured out for the men to eat. And it came to pass, as they were eating of the pottage, that they cried out, and said, O thouman of God, there is death in the pot. And they could not eat thereof.
41. But he said, Then bring meal. And he cast itinto the pot; and he said, Pour out for the people, that they may eat. And there was no harm in the pot.

The idea of life from food. Or really from corporate / group help.

It went terribly wrong
………..
Now Covid 19:
There seems to be something bad in the shot.

For the last 50? Years there has been a trend toward multiple drug therapy.

The question is: ( more or less natural question —but the spiritual prophet gave a natural solution)
What can be added to the treatment to remove the bad effects of the shot?

Don’t worry about where the poison came from, but find what will counteract the problem .

Ivermectin ?
Pine needle tea?
Quinine?
More things?
Less of above?
Other things?

Stomach ulcers did not stop till a multi approach was used.

As usual a redneck with not enough letters after his name
eddif
drs and medical researchers are looking for an antidote to the poison in the jab - i am looking diligently and so far have found nothing solid - shedding is a real issue so an antidote is needed - the best the truth teller drs say is just avoid the jab because they have no solution yet

i know one guy that designed a protocol to help himself but it is too complicated for regular people to follow and the guy is still suffering somewhat meaning his protocol doesn't work well enough

drs and medical researchers are looking for an antidote to the poison in the jab - i am looking diligently and so far have found nothing solid - shedding is a real issue so an antidote is needed - the best the truth teller drs say is just avoid the jab because they have no solution yet
And the scientific method:
Make your best guess.
If no one contradicts you and you can add some supporting details you become quoted.
If you get good peer reviews you become published.
If 20 years go by you become an expert in the field.
If a solution is found everyone says I said it first
LOL

Right now everyone is afraid to make the best guess. I really wonder if shedding permanently actively installs in our genetic makeup ( with continuing long term effects). There are a multitude of turned off genes in us now. If mRNA temporarily installs it could turn off and not continually be active. Cell replication checks for errors. If the replication process finds an error it sets it aside. Stop the boosters and it may be switched off by cell replication. If anything can help the process speed up I would like to hear it.

Mississippi redneck with no MD after his name
eddif

i know one guy that designed a protocol to help himself but it is too complicated for regular people to follow and the guy is still suffering somewhat meaning his protocol doesn't work well enough

I hope and pray they do find an antidote because a lot of good people have taken the vaccine, and God only knows what the long term effects will be.

Hebrews 9:22 kjv
22. And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
23. It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

Patterns is sometimes as copied,

Jesus put our sins in remission. Is the potential for sin still present? Yes. Is the dominion sin in our life? No.

The shot can plant a negative action. I am for the shot not to have permanent dominion over the world. Send Covid 19 into remission,

eddif

Who knows about spindle fiber enhancement (during cell reproduction)?

This is all about the 24 elders casting their crowns before the throne or either deciding which Bible books should be excluded.

eddif

And the scientific method:
Make your best guess.
If no one contradicts you and you can add some supporting details you become quoted.
If you get good peer reviews you become published.
If 20 years go by you become an expert in the field.
If a solution is found everyone says I said it first
LOL

Right now everyone is afraid to make the best guess. I really wonder if shedding permanently actively installs in our genetic makeup ( with continuing long term effects). There are a multitude of turned off genes in us now. If mRNA temporarily installs it could turn off and not continually be active. Cell replication checks for errors. If the replication process finds an error it sets it aside. Stop the boosters and it may be switched off by cell replication. If anything can help the process speed up I would like to hear it.

Mississippi redneck with no MD after his name
eddif
mostly yes - but there are some really brave drs who are trying to save lives that are doing better than the average guesser - God is with them imo - and they profess to be believers which is probably why they have the morals to stand up for the truth where others don't

There is no poison in the vaccines and there is no such thing as vaccine shedding. Most drugs and vaccines have various side effects; some serious, some not serious, but not everyone gets the same side effects or gets them to the same degree.

The data is abundantly clear that the vaccines are far safer than actually getting COVID.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who knows about spindle fiber enhancement (during cell reproduction)?

This is all about the 24 elders casting their crowns before the throne or either deciding which Bible books should be excluded.

eddif
I am quoting myself.

Does anyone have a clue as to what I said about 24 elders and spindle fibers?

Not that it matters too much in one sense, but I see solutions for scriptural understanding in the physical.
Also
Scripture points to physical understanding.

I know that redneck again.
eddif

I am quoting myself.

Does anyone have a clue as to what I said about 24 elders and spindle fibers?

Not that it matters too much in one sense, but I see solutions for scriptural understanding in the physical.
Also
Scripture points to physical understanding.

I know that redneck again.
eddif
Not me. I missed it. I did look up spindle fibers to try to figure it out. Maybe you could start at a lower level, you know, walk me/us through it?

The founder of Daystar, who was spreading anti-vax disinformation in the name of Jesus just died of Covid.

I guess he won't be benefitting from that jet he purchased using Covid relief funds now.

Some body help my thinking.

In the past a vaccine gave what percentage of likelihood of reducing the getting of a disease? 15%? 40%?

Now we look at the difference of 1 %? In causing death.

We suddenly see a 300% rise in blood clots ?

Both sides can quote the numbers.

Agree with your enemy. Some things we must be able to agree on. What can we agree on?

eddif

yes - that is why the truth teller drs and lawyers are using every constitutional tool to save lives and oppose the jab - they have their hands full just saving lives when ivermectin and lifesaving drugs are short-supplied by biden's interference

In Australia they took Ivermectin and HDQ off the market while they make you sit at home for a week. If you get worse they send you to hospital to be put in a ventilator and murdered
A criminal action which cost lives...

These evil doers will be held accountable either now or later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back