Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The covid injections don't work

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I think that is a partially true statement, how could you know that? He has stated that he knows people who have been harmed by the vaccine. Do you deny that he knows that? I don't see how.
I think his anger is misdirected.
I have not invalidated his position that some have been harmed by the vaccine. To do so would be dishonest as there have been cases where the vaccine has caused severe illness, and death.
What I have invalidated is his assertion that the vaccine does not protect the overwhelming majority that receive it.
I do not support mandates.
I think it's pretty clear that no one here has a problem with the vaccine until people are being coerced into receiving it.
I do not support the mandates.
There are people in this forum and on this thread who would be Ok seeing me lose everything I have over my rejection of these covid19 'vaccines'. If they would only truly allow freedom of choice over this matter then we would not have any argument over these vaccines.
And I am not one of them. You should be able to make the decision for yourself if you want to receive the vaccination.
In the same breath, those who have received the vaccination should not be put down for our decision. There has to be mutual respect on the matter.
Having mutual respect means having a two sided, open conversation. Statements like, “The vaccine does not protect” is an assertion, not a discussion. Furthermore, it is a half truth and does not accurately represent the whole.
I have been open and as I have stated many times, there are risks to receiving the vaccine. For me, I was willing to take that risk, and it has protected me three times that I know of.
. That's clearly what I and everyone opposed to these mandates advocate for. But as you're well aware, that is not what several on here would allow.
Hey, I’m right on the bandwagon when it comes to opposing mandates. And I’m aboard on freedom of choice. What I don’t agree with, is the attack on the vaccine that are blown out of proportion or are misleading. To this point I have tried to bring meaningful discussion in an attempt to bring out a fuller truth.

I know 2 people who lost loved ones to the vaccine. I'm in my 60s, have Lupus and Hep. C. I haven't been vaccinated and there is only one way I will be...over my dead body!

There are people in this forum and on this thread who would be Ok seeing me lose everything I have over my rejection of these covid19 'vaccines'.
That is a very strong assertion which is very likely not true.

I'm not sure where you get your information but hospitals are overrun with COVID patients. Here is just three reports of many...

This information comes directly from the CEO of a major hospital group.

That is a very strong assertion which is very likely not true.
I was told directly by a person on this forum that they would force me to receive it if it were in the their responsibility. Whether you believe that or not is not within my control.

Reactions: JLB
Hey, I’m right on the bandwagon when it comes to opposing mandates. And I’m aboard on freedom of choice. What I don’t agree with, is the attack on the vaccine that are blown out of proportion or are misleading.
I am aware that you are not onboard with mandates and fully appreciate your position.

Concerning the vaccine efficacy, the media and government leadership have shown an alarming disregard for honesty and truth, not only on the subject of vaccines but on nearly every subject of a political nature.

May you have a blessed holiday season.

I didn't say "a person", I said people. I don't need you to update what I post.
I know what you stated; I was correcting it. You cannot say "people" when only one person has apparently made it known.

You said I was making a "very strong assertion which is very likely not true". Do you have good reason to post that about me? If you do, state it plainly. Sounds like a another hiss to me.
Well, I was correct, in part. Do you have a good reason to say "people" when it was only one person?

Meanwhile in Australia they claim that 90% of the population has been jabbed at least twice... So then lets look at the case count to determine how effective it was...

bandicam 2021-12-26 18-42-40-898.jpg

Clear evidence that the experimental drugs are not working at all... This wave make the first ones look like nothing and thats what we locked down for...

We have a mid summer wave of the flu now... Thats unheard of and must be being caused by the syringes. We're getting even more cases now than ever before...

They locked down Sydney and Melbourne over a hand full of cases...
Now with over 5,000 cases a day they have everything open to the jabbed while discriminating against the unjabbed...
Thats just proof that they never cared about cases or deaths... They only cared about how many needles they can plunge...

And now...

bandicam 2021-12-24 17-58-23-694.jpg
Link to article

The forces of evil are decimating the world and many people are still abetting him...:shame

Accepting censorship:shame
Justifying vaccine death and disability:shame
Normalizing forced injections:shame
Ignoring discrimination:shame

Meanwhile in Australia they claim that 90% of the population has been jabbed at least twice... So then lets look at the case count to determine how effective it was...

View attachment 13682

Clear evidence that the experimental drugs are not working at all... This wave make the first ones look like nothing and thats what we locked down for...

We have a mid summer wave of the flu now... Thats unheard of and must be being caused by the syringes. We're getting even more cases now than ever before...

They locked down Sydney and Melbourne over a hand full of cases...
Now with over 5,000 cases a day they have everything open to the jabbed while discriminating against the unjabbed...
Thats just proof that they never cared about cases or deaths... They only cared about how many needles they can plunge...

And now...

View attachment 13683
Link to article

The forces of evil are decimating the world and many people are still abetting him...:shame

Accepting censorship:shame
Justifying vaccine death and disability:shame
Normalizing forced injections:shame
Ignoring discrimination:shame
Ha, 8 thousand cases for an entire country!
Look at America.
36BCAE42-A0FB-4133-BED2-84231F981F5A.png
Looks like we’ve got about 50 thousand new cases per day than Australia.

Christ the King
The state I live in has a higher daily average than your country. Our vaccination rate for those who have received just one shot is 63%
Our total population is just shy of 10 million residents.
That’s under half the population of your entire country.(You have about 26 million residents)

977A720C-9C71-4548-8E69-D2247C2C6976.png

View attachment 13682

Rather than simply saying that this shows how ineffective the non-experimental vaccines are, what else does this suggest?

Ha, 8 thousand cases for an entire country!
Look at America.
View attachment 13686
Looks like we’ve got about 50 thousand new cases per day than Australia.

Ye i know...
So its extremely frustrating coming from the most locked down city in the world for so few cases, being discriminated in the ways that we are, seeing police brutality that rivals China, having our freedoms stripped for nothing, having to relocate to avoid such discrimination and find work, seeing my friends and family suffer from lockdowns and vax injuries...
Frustrating to say the least

Rather than simply saying that this shows how ineffective the non-experimental vaccines are, what else does this suggest?

It shows the experimental injections aren't effective at all...

And now, 3 month boosters show they have a very short lasting effect which is far from the immunity they said it would provide...

They claimed these toxic needles would provide herd immunity...
That claim has been refuted among many others...

How about this... People can go inject themselves with what ever they like...
Just leave us alone... Stop forcing... Stop discriminating... Stop attacking our fundamental rights... Is not much to ask for... It should already be a given like it always has been...

You guys don't seem to care about such...
For me its the most important thing

Lets see how the experimental syringes are doing in the winter of the northern hemisphere in some of the bigger nations with high vax rates...

France - Ineffective
bandicam 2021-12-27 15-12-59-015.jpg
Deutschland - Ineffective
bandicam 2021-12-27 15-13-26-727.jpg
Italia - Ineffective
bandicam 2021-12-27 15-13-46-638.jpg
Espana - Ineffective
bandicam 2021-12-27 15-14-06-193.jpg
UK - Ineffective
bandicam 2021-12-27 15-14-19-935.jpg
USA - Ineffective
bandicam 2021-12-27 15-14-35-846.jpg

The evidence to prove that the experimental injections aren't working is overwhelming...
On the other hand there is little or no evidence to say that their effective and absolutely no justification for forcing and discriminating

They said these needles would provide herd immunity - Wrong
They said these needles would end the plandemic - Wrong
They said these needles would bring life back to normal -Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back