Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The covid injections don't work

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not fight against flesh and blood. It is not the poster that is the enemy, but a thought that is getting into the minds of men.

When threads are cleaned up the evidence of who said what is sometimes destroyed. Our memory may be skewed by our emotions.

The statements of peace, peace when there is no peace, do not help.

So I suggest we chase true peace. I do not know how to chase peace, but to seek peace in the middle of all this is needed. I hope this statement understands everyone that is hurting, and is not empty of compassion.

eddif

They said the experimental injection would bring herd immunity, end the pandemic and bring life back to normal... They were wrong yet many people are still advocating for these liars and abetting their agenda... The agenda of the evil one

I could easily get a medical exemption and forget about the whole issue, but in my eyes I would become a sell-out, thus not giving my Lord my best. I cannot, in good conscience, do that. I would rather die. I'm not joking.

We are entering week 51 of the coronavirus vaccine campaign in the U.S.

Did you ever imagine that the VAERS numbers would look like this:
927,738 total reports
19,532 deaths
3,148 miscarriages
31,652 reports of permanent disability
and yet still no official acknowledgement of this glaring safety signal?

The failure of public health gatekeepers to use their own vaccine safety monitoring system for its intended purpose as required by law is one of the biggest news stories in our lifetime.

Openvaers team

They said these experimental needles were a medical miracle
They said it would bring us out of this pandemic
They said it would bring herd immunity
They said it would bring us back to normal
Never saw that in the scientific or medical community. Who are "they?"

I do notice that almost every person now in ICUs in the United States is unvaccinated. Which means that it's working really, really well.

About 234 million Americans have been given the vaccine. Of these, VAERS says less than 20,000 died.

Assuming that no one getting the vaccine died of anything else, that would mean about one person in 12,000 died from getting the vaccine. About one American in 407 died of COVID-19 so far.

Those are pretty impressive odds. However, it's better than that. Odds of dying from any cause in a year is about 1 in 1600. Given that anyone can submit a VAERS report, and that the deaths and reported reactions therein are not confirmed by any agency, the numbers are pretty loose.

Even worse, it turns out that people were putting data from other countries into the system, inflating the numbers. CDC has tried to assure that the false data was removed when it was possible to identify it as foreign, but there is no way to be sure that even a majority of the false data was removed.

Our immune system like all of our parts weakens over time.
Yes. My daughter had a COVID infection. Fortunately, the symptoms were not severe. She donated antibodies for a time, but eventually, they declined to almost nothing. The immunization works better, but it's not forever, either.

Talk about mischaracterizing... LoL... Geez... Would you rather me say that you have no morals instead... You flipped a compliment into an insult... So trigger happy. Im guessing your a millennial...
It’s a backhanded compliment.

Iv been through that already... You misquoted me twice... But rather than getting triggered and resorting to accusations like u did, i just let it go cos its easy to misunderstand people on forums. Water off a ducks back
I explained, again, that I did not misquote you; you have completely misunderstood what I said, even when I clearly asked for clarification, and it seems you haven’t even understood what you said. This seems to be a bit of problem with a few users, who all just happen to believe and spread the misinformation about the vaccines.

Anyway im tired of repeating myself and you ignoring the facts while becoming triggered all the time and accusing me of this and that, demanding i answer your questions while you avoid mine... Can't be bothered with it... I've made my point and you've made yours.
A falsehood, again. I have been the one answering you and you have been avoiding my points.

Fastfredy0

Be careful with VAERS.

"Conclusion

Alcohol-related causes kill an estimated 95,000 people every year. More than 38,000 people died in auto accidents in 2020. Firearm-related incidents were responsible for more than 39,000 fatalities in 2019. You may complain that I'm just counting the number of reported incidents and ignoring important details in one or more of these examples. That's absolutely correct, and it underscores my point about vaccine safety. Adding up adverse events and lighting our hair on fire is no way to assess the situation.

The rare adverse events linked to COVID-19 vaccination, taken in context, confirm that the shots don't pose a serious risk to the vast majority of people. Just as most of us can enjoy a few drinks with friends without fearing liver disease, so too can we get a vaccine without fretting about a vanishingly rare adverse reaction."

https://www.acsh.org/news/2021/08/23/covid-vaccines-kill-second-look-scary-vaers-reports-15747

"Because of its very nature, VAERS is prone to misunderstanding and misuse, and, unsurprisingly, VAERS has become a favorite tool of antivaxxers to claim that vaccines cause whatever AE on which they want to blame vaccines."

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/du...ctors-fall-into-the-same-trap-as-antivaxxers/

"The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System or VAERS is being misused by anti-vaxxers to terrify the public. It’s a shame because VAERS plays a vital role in detecting important but rare reactions caused by vaccines. The weaponization of VAERS by anti-vaccine activists serves as a reminder that having access to more information does not always lead to better decisions. Information needs to be correctly interpreted to guide us in the right direction.
It is easy for an anti-vaccine activist—someone who is categorically opposed to vaccines and who sees themselves as a hero saving humanity from a costly mistake—to simply cherry-pick scary VAERS reports and present them as proof that a vaccine is known to cause serious harm and death, a tactic we could call “VAERS scare.” VAERS, when utilized in the right way by the right people, can be a fantastic early warning system to detect vaccine adverse reactions, especially those that were too rare to be detected in the clinical trials that preceded approval of the vaccine.

It is a tool and like any tool it can unfortunately be misused."

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-critical-thinking-health/dont-fall-vaers-scare-tactic

Oh, no! Now we're all really gonna die! Time for 15 booster shots! Maybe a whack on the head with a wooden mallet would help! You never know...anything's possible, right?

Still a little glitchy, it seems.
It appears that the vaccine did its job...

All of the professionals had been fully vaccinated—including with booster shots. Most of the workers who tested positive are asymptomatic although in a few cases they have reported mild symptoms.

The purpose of the vaccine is to prevent you from severe illness or death. Just like influenza vaccines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back