Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Derailing Thread Part Two

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Im getting frustrated playing guitar because im trying to be a proffessional too quick.

Last edited:
Nearly broke guitar. I been trying to learn for hours and its just too frustrusting. Maybe im being too hard on myself trying to take in too much information.

Last edited:
It is great for people who prefer to wear dust masks outside. People look at you funny if you wear a dust mask when the air is clean.

I have decided to do my own thing playing guitar. I learn some songs but I forget the strum patterns the next day, I could keep practicing, yet when I play my own music in the moment i seem to play like a genius putting chords and notes together with my own flow and my own strumming pattern how I feel in the moment and it sounds good. I think i will just make my own music because that's what its suppose to be and what makes it enjoyable. When I play and strum my own music i play good, well I think i do until I hear some proffessionals.

My album is coming soon. Lol.

Last edited:
I have decided to do my own thing playing guitar. I learn some songs but I forget the strum patterns the next day, I could keep practicing, yet when I play my own music in the moment i seem to play like a genius putting chords and notes together with my own flow and my own strumming pattern how I feel in the moment and it sounds good. I think i will just make my own music because that's what its suppose to be and what makes it enjoyable. When I play and strum my own music i play good, well I think i do until I hear some proffessionals.

My album is coming soon. Lol.

Keep going Kiwidan. Sounds like your own music is the answer. Are you going to call yourself Kiwidan so we know it's you.

All commercial fisheries for snapper have a minimum legal size limit of 25cm.

All recreational fishers in snapper 1 have a minimum legal size limit of 30cm.

I guess if any fish are left after the corporate sector, and manage to escape there nets and grow from 25cm to 30cm i can take it home. If I catch one at 29cm best I release it so the corporate industry can keep it.

Double standards.
1. A rule or principle which is unfairly applied in different ways to different people or groups.

Last edited:
Some of the fish I see in the market, if I caught and kept it, it could see me with a fine and all my fishing gear seized including boat and vehicle.

Last edited:
So don't buy a fish at the store, and keep it in your box while you are fishing. Bring along a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back